Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:55 pm

She smirked.

"You can try it the old-fashioned way and simply call him to invite him out. If that doesn't work, don't hesitate to Summon the boy. We were granted these powers for a reason, Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Victor nodded. "Agreed. I will call him tomorrow. "
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:20 pm

She lifted her glass and sipped it again.

"I look forward to it, Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Victor smiled. "A year ago, had anyone told me I'd be working with an ancient Tzmisce to help a Tremere..."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:00 pm

She laughed.

"You forget. She's Tzimisce as well."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:02 pm

"I heard something of that.. "
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:03 pm

She laughed softly.

"Most people have."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:12 pm

"Seems dangerous to be a Tzmisce in Tremere clothing "
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 pm

She smiled and sipped whiskey.

"No more dangerous than being a Tremere in Tzimisce clothing."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:20 pm

"You know, I'm going to content myself with being her friend and helping her family help her. It seems safest for one of my age and distinct lack of power. "
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:29 pm

She laughed softly at that.

"Well, you do realize she's going to be greatly annoyed at our trying to help her, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:33 pm

"You and your brother are her elders, and I sleep with an agent of God who is in on this. I'll risk her ire"
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 pm

She shook her head.

"Do not hide behind your lover for the actions of yourself, Victor. It's unbecoming and beneath you. You are doing this and dragging me along with you. I have no personal shame regarding it at all, but I would never, ever hide behind Vlad for this. I have made my choice to do this thing and as such, I will deal with the consequences of same, good or bad."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Victor blinked. "I was blunt which didn't carry my thoughts well and I apologize. It is not hiding behind, but having those of higher standing than I along for the ride. I wonder if Griselda knows how many people care for her?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 pm

She chuckled softly.

"Most likely, she does not." She took another sip from her whiskey glass. "Most likely, she would not want to know. The care of a Kindred is oftentimes warped and twisted."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 pm

"Truth" he nodded while sipping at his own drink.

"When she repaired my leg, we had an interesting discussion about love, trust and faithfulness."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:24 pm

She rolled her eyes and tilted her head.

"I am going to assume that it came across much like a fairy tale where the handsome prince risks life and limb to show their love for you and there's only one person for you in the whole, wide world."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Victor smiled "Nope. I'm half tempted to invite you to examine my mind so you could see the whole thing, as I was a bit drugged. Ok a lot drugged at the time. She was trying to understand trust, and loyalty, having lacked so much of it in her relationships. Apparently, as strange as me and Miyu's relationship has been at times, she found the trust we had for each other worthy of discussion."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:25 pm

She shook her head.

"I make it a point to not read the minds of others, if I can help it. Still, she is right - the relationship between yourself and Miyu, despite the ending of one relationship and the beginning of another, is commendable. She has never felt that loyalty. Specifically, she feels that loyalty for others, she has never experienced someone that loyal to her."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:29 pm

"She told me as much, and of some of her relationships. I do not know how I have what I have now with Miyu, only that I am fortunate. I believe though I may be far more selective in my choice of prospective partners than she"
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 pm

She shook her head.

"Griselda is very, very selective. The problem is, she selects poorly." She drained her glass of whiskey and held it out for another glass. "Now, granted, I cannot say that every relationship she has ever been in has been bad for her. But you do not know Joseph as I do. You only have a few highlights of their relationship. It was her first serious relationship and the one that she compares all of her subsequent relationships to. 'At least he didn't break my jaw because I said I wasn't up for sex, that's a step up, right?'" She shook her head. "Honestly, I confess, I am impressed with her newest relationship. A nice, polite boy who has both manners and charm and from everything I can see, spoils her rotten."

She leaned back against the bar once again. "She has always been attracted to men like this human boy. But the ones who show interest back? The ones who don't mind walking up to her and actually asking her for a chance? Well, they tend to be the sort of men who have a bedpost with more notches in it than Cassanova. And she is subsequently surprised to find that she is, in fact, not their one and only."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Victor topped off her glass and then his and nodded.

"She told me the nice ones always wind up dead on her. Miyu and I determined that we would like to see this not happen, as we both owe her a larger debt than may be on paper for how she has helped us."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:37 pm

She tilted her head.

"Then make him love her." It was just that simple for the Tzimisce. "That is all she wants anyway."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 pm

"I believe he does and that it is growing. It is more the mortal squishiness and the logistical issues with bringing him into our world should he prove to be suitable."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:45 pm

She sipped her whiskey and her lips twitched. Like she maybe wanted to smile or maybe wanted to grimace. It took her several seconds for her lips to stop that twitching as she tilted her head.

"And whom do you believe it is that would decide if he is suitable for this world, Victor? You? Are you truly going to tell that woman over there, your Sheriff, who faces down monsters and Sabbat for you on a nightly basis that her chosen lover is not suitable for the world of Kindred?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next