Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:41 am

She grinned.

"No one here is getting high and there's no wars. They're just enjoying themselves and having a good time. That's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 am

"Thank you blue bloods of Europe" he muttered while making a halfway decent attempt to gyrate his hips
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:00 pm

She actually seemed a little put off by that. Not by his attempt at gyrating his hips -- at how close she was to him when the attempt was made. It made her back off a step, though she did nod at him encouragingly.

"There you go. That's the spirit!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:06 pm

"It is... weird"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:25 pm

She grinned.

"Well, Lieutenant Dan, I'm sure you'll get used to it. It's not as bad as you think."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Victor looked more confused "Huh? I was a Kriminalinspektor, but that's more like a colonel... "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 pm

She laughed again.

"Watch Forrest Gump. The reference will make sense, then."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:35 pm

"OK..." I think I'm going to sit down for a few minutes. People are starting to point and laugh. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:45 pm

She grinned at that, holding out her hand for him to take.

"Come on. I need to get back behind the bar anyway."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Victor took her hand and followed back to the bar. "Weird. Very weird. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:19 pm

She laughed.

"You get used to it, you know."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:03 am

Victor scowled. "I like 80's heavy metal better."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:33 am

She touched her finger to the tip of her nose.

"I'm a Cinderella girl. I love Cinderella, Ratt, Poison -- and Slaughter. Christ, Mark Slaughter is hot."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:37 am

"Slayer, Sabbath, Judas Priest, etc..." Victor chuckled "I've long fought the urge to install a stereo system in my car and play Slayer at top volume while speeding down the freeway"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:40 am

She slapped the bar top with her palm three times, excitedly.

"You like Iron Maiden?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 am

Victor looked around carefully and then leaned in to whisper. "I may or may not have all their albums. On vinyl."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:43 am

She beamed a grin. And bounced. On her six inch heels. She bounced.

"Me too!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:45 am

"Can you put your breasts back into your shirt?" he said dryly

"It isn't that I'm raunchy, eighty years with Miyu, I've developed an eye for the exquisite, and they are umm exquisite."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:48 am

She glanced down. To be fair, her breasts hadn't actually popped out of her shirt. They were just getting a little close to it. With a slight adjustment, she was back to her normal self and her shirt had her (mostly) decently covered (that's a joke).

"That's probably the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:56 am

"It's honest" he said equally dryly, while leaning over the bar and looking for the bottle of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 am

She smacked his head, but it wasn't hard enough to hurt him. Then she poured him three fingers of scotch, sitting it in front of him.

"It's still sweet. I usually get 'Can I play with them?' rather than 'exquisite'."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:42 am

"You are dating somebody. To ask that would be rude. Also, mindless fondling is meaningless without an attempt to actually bed you, and that is pointless for somebody of our type in most cases, outside of an attempt to build a long term relationship. So, yes. Exquisite seemed the correct assessment."

Victor sipped at his scotch and shrugged "You run with cads"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 am

She smiled at that, even laughing a little.

"Thank you for that stunning report. And yes, generally, I apparently do. I'm trying to not run with cads, though. Sad that I have to date mundanes to make that happen."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:47 am

Victor sipped a little more and smiled "It seems to be working. Usually nice men are already taken, or the monogamous loyal ones like me are too damaged or abrasive for most. I think Miyu and I only happened because I paid honest attention to her when nobody else would."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:49 am

She smiled.

"Men don't understand how little it takes to draw us in. No one wanted to pay attention to Miyu because she was an artist who couldn't talk. Obviously, she can't be useful. Yes, you two happened because you paid attention to her. But more importantly, you respected her. That's all it takes, sometimes."

She shrugged and poured scotch for herself as well.

"That's kind-of how Erik and I happened. He wasn't the loudest one in the group -- that was Matieu. And he wasn't the jackass of the group, either. That was Ray. He's the sweet, shy one. The one who, even when I was grinding my ass against his crotch, still treated me with respect. It matters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next