Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:47 pm

She was grinning like mad as she aimed the camera for a quite lovely cleavage shot.

"Propriety goes right out the window if someone is playing with your penis at regular intervals."

She handed the camera back to Guinevere and grinned.

"Ask me how I know."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 pm

"I never took pictures of her naked either" he pointed out
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:52 pm

"Again, I say: this is why you are single and we are not." She winked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Victor scowled

"I told you why I'm single. I killed Patton. I put her second and even third in things I was doing. I nearly became evil. Nude pictures had nothing to do with that."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:58 pm

"You also have no sense of adventure in the bedroom. Seriously, dude, if you want her back, go home, shove her against the wall and lay one on her. If she doesn't stab you, she's interested."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
"You also have no sense of adventure in the bedroom. Seriously, dude,  if you want her back, go home, shove her against the wall and lay one on her. If she doesn't stab you, she's interested."

"I have a long tongue" he said by simple way of explanation. And then almost looked terrified at the prospect of trying to follow Griselda's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 pm

"A long tongue doesn't mean anything if you don't use it," she said mildly. Then she patted his hand. "She probably won't stab you," she offered by way of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 pm

"Considering how crippled I was at the time, let us just say I made use of whatever I had, and did it quite well thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:08 pm

"And how long has it been since you have used it, hmm? Seriously, though. I will give you more booze and that way, if it goes bad, you can blame me for getting you drunk."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:09 pm

"If she's interested she won't" with a nod to him and sending the picture plus a text.

She looked impish at him "Me. Steele I have to say the one place often women don't want to lead ALL the time is matters of intimacy." with a knowing nod.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm

"Odessa" he said dryly

"And seriously, you think I am going to grab Miyu Chen and try to forcibly offer her intercourse... that's... how is that even romantic? she walks around naked half the time anyway after she wakes up. Well, except for her weapons harness." Victor's mind suddenly went to the gutter for a moment and he motioned for another drink
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:12 pm

At that,  she raised her hand for a high-five toward Guinevere.

"Amen, sister."

She looked mildly annoyed at Victor.

"Yes, actually. Just be like Nike. Just do it."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:13 pm

"If you do not hear from me tomorrow, I expect a rescue operation" he said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 pm

She cheerfully poured him another three fingers of scotch.

"Promise I'll come save you if she stabs you."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Victor's eyes narrowed as he drained the scotch.

"I am highly suspicious of this. It could ruin eighty years of various forms of good relations with a very powerful and special person you know."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:20 pm

She smiled.

"It won't. If she isn't interested, she'll let you know. And things will go back to normal."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:21 pm

"Rescue operation and you spill the entire beans about this conversation"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm

"Or you could be staring a new chapter that has been long over due." with a grin at him.

Then she jumped as her phone vibrated "Oh he'll be here in 10, so pour his drink please." with a glowing grin at Griselda. "You were right he doesn't want to see yours." with a wink.

Looking back at Victor, "Really Mr. Steele enjoy the spontaneity of the moment, it may surprise you."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Guinevere wrote:
"Or you could be staring a new chapter that has been long over due." with a grin at him.  

Then she jumped as her phone vibrated "Oh he'll be here in 10, so pour his drink please." with a glowing grin at Griselda.  "You were right he doesn't want to see yours." with a wink.

Looking back at Victor, "Really Mr. Steele enjoy the spontaneity of the moment, it may surprise you."

"Miyu. Chen. You've met her. Little Asian woman, cute butt, adorable little nose, kills demons for fun..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:30 pm

She just sat the bottle of scotch in front of him.

"Chug that for liquid courage and go do it. Get the hell out of here and get your woman."

She beamed a grin at Guinevere.

"Called it." With a wink, she moved to start pouring the favored brew of Guinevere's date.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Victor took the bottle but didn't drink it.

"Afterwards."

And with that, he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:37 pm

She sat the glass of dark beer down next to Guinevere.

"I bet he chickens out."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:40 pm

"I agree." with a nod to Griselda, "But I bet she could use it, waiting 80 years? That's got to suck." with a frown at her and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:44 pm

She nodded emphatically.

"Even if she's not interested, it will make her feel wanted for a while. Every woman needs that."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:48 pm

"I so agree." with a sip of her drink, putting her phone away in her small clutch purse and looking around. "No one helping you behind the bar?" looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next