Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:40 am

She tilted her head.

"Don't you think it's time you know?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:42 am

"Yeah, I think so. But I don't know. I'm just Victor, the fuddy duddy with more bodyguard than some rulers."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:45 am

She shook her head.

"You're way more than that, Victor. You're a nice guy, a banker, a guy who likes to listen to Roy Rogers and dance with half-crazy redheads to disco."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:47 am

"Ok" he shrugged "That and ten cents will get you a cup of coffee and a knife in your back."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:48 am

She shook her head.

"You're missing my point. Miyu knows you. She knows you probably better than you know yourself. She has to; it's her job to know you. And to her, you're more than what you think you are."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:49 am

"True. But what am I to the rest of the world? My line of work is gone, and diplomats are a dime a dozen these nights."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 am

She smiled.

"That's where you have to find out what you are, Victor. Me? I own a bar. Well, I call it a bar, Rachel says that since there's a dance floor, it's a club."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:03 am

"It is a club, and I think it needs better cash handling and marketing... eh, but I digress. I see your point. Maybe I'll just settle down behind a desk and be a wizard."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 am

Her lips twitched.

"Should I get you a robe and wizard hat?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 am

"You were beat to it in '44 " he muttered
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 am

She grinned.

"I'll cast level four Eroticism and turn you into a very beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:59 am

"I think that invokes the Miyu stabby clause against you" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:00 pm

She grinned.

"I'm betting Miyu would crack up and be too busy laughing at you to stab me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 pm

"She'd probably call Immokalei to see"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 pm

She had made a promise, walking in, she was also dressed for the style of the 70's in a silver fringed pants suit she sent a text off walking into the club and headed towards the bar where she was hoping to find Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Victor looked over and smiled politely. "Didn't expect to see you again so soon"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:45 pm

"Ah we meet again Mr. Steele, I think in many ways I'm going to keep showing up in many places you do, if you are around Ms. McKenzie and a few others." with a warm smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:46 pm

"I usually come here for dinner, I drive Miss Chen to and from her work, and I sit around the Regency a lot" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:48 pm

"Well I'll be in the Regency a bit more too, so we'll be bumping into each other more, I am so hoping you'll stop disliking me sooner then later." with a sly smile at him and her pale green eyes taking him in.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 pm

"I don't dislike you" he chuckled "I am wary of you."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:50 pm

"Oh why?" she seemed perplexed by his answer.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 pm

"I had a bad experience with your family once. And the fact that you have certain unusual observational abilities honestly weirds me out a bit. As a banker I require predictability, as a negotiator, dealing with somebody who may literally be ten steps ahead of everyone else is disconcerting. You are all manner of unknowns and difficult to quantify until I observe you more or know you better."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 pm

"First of all not all people fit into boxes, second of all to know me better would mean to hand out with me which so far only 3 people have done so and only 2 on a regular basis." with a coy smile at him.

"Enjoy someone that is more spontaneous, who doesn't want to be predictable and congratulations by the way." with a nod towards him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 pm

"I'm aware not all people fit into boxes" he said dryly "Sometimes I have to draw squiggly circles instead. As for hanging out, I am not always the most sociable person. This.... " he said waving his hand at the bar "Is the most regular socialization I've done in nearly a year. However, I would be happy to show you around town some night if you wished, and don't mind being seen in a vintage Duesenberg."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:01 am

"I am not much for being seen in such a vehicle, bad memories are tied to such, but I am glad to see the surgeries have done so well for you. BUT being social is an art form, one you may wish to take lesson's in, if so I would be happy to try and assist you being more social." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next