Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 am

She was... now fully preoccupied. She tilted her head back and squinted a little when she looked at Chase.

"Uh-oh. I know that look. That's Pissy Chase face."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 am

"No, Mr. Fortunato, though I appreciate the offer," his tone was terse though he wasn't immediately upset with Esteban, okay, maybe a tiny little bit. But he might be a bit more upset that Griselda had been caught looking like a drunken stripper on film... by multiple people.

Then he looked down at Griselda, his arms still crossed, "Can I inquire why Medwyn sent me a picture of you looking like a drunken stripper? And since when do you use the word 'nummy?'"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 am

Ali just stayed near by but not trying to pay attention but then again, that was one big pissed off dude. and she sent another text.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:36 am

Estaban picked up a glass and poured a shot and then handed it to the girl..

"Sit, sip and pretend this is all normal. It's the best we can do."

He smiled at the girl, feeling sorry for her. Plus, this put him between her and the big guy, though he was more interested in Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:37 am

She took the glass, but didn't drink any of it, but she did sit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:45 am

She looked up at him.

"Probably because when I realized how little that I was paying her," she said, nodding toward Ali, "I decided to take one for the home team so she didn't have to. Wait... how did Medwyn get pictures of me?"

She couldn't help it. She leaned forward and nipped at his chin. Because she so wasn't sober yet

"And I say 'nummy' whenever I smell you. Because it's the only word to describe how you smell."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 am

Chase pulled his phone out and sent a text off to Medwyn.

"Really? Nummy? Nummy describes chocolate chip cookies... I smell like... dirt and trees and shit." His brow knitted because really, he wasn't sure how she thought that oak was nummy... of course, she did drink scotch, and that might have something to do with it...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:54 am

She laughed, then nipped at his chin again.

"It's nummy. You smell like comfort and home and warmth and sex."

Yes. She said that. In the full room.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:02 am

That totally caught him off guard as he said, "Sex? Griselda, we haven't..." then he dropped his voice, because really, he didn't need to rub Esteban's nose in it, "We haven't had sex in three nights, how can I possibly smell like sex?"

Then he added, "A friend of Medwyn's, from school, was in the bar tonight. That's who he got the pictures from."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am

She giggled. Then she leaned up to her tiptoes to whisper to him.

"I know. Fix it."

Because it was just that simple.

"Smells like it 'cause it makes me wanna."

FYI, she's very bad at whispering right now.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am

Ali tried to look invisible sending another text, going pale as Chase spoke and still focusing on her phone. She raised an eye brow and then looked at those gathered with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am

Chase leaned in and whispered to Griselda again, since Ali was, in fact, just a regular plain vanilla human, "You do know that you can expend the blood to sober up, right?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 am

Chase was much better at whispering. She, on the other hand, not so much.

"Don't wanna."

Yep, it was that simple. But what she was doing, was trying to tug him toward one of the rooms toward the back. One of the ones with doors. She was kind-of losing the towel in the process, which was why she was still holding it up with one hand. Coordination was hard. She didn't like coordination.

At least it was Chase she was tugging on? I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 am

"Griselda... you're losing your towel, love..." He was trying to be civil, really, he was trying so hard.

Then he looked at Esteban and kind of shrugged with this apologetic look, "... you know how she gets when she's drunk."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 am

She pause long enough to halfway tuck the towel back around her. And then it was back to tugging on Chase.

"Sorry," she said to both Estaban and Ali. And then hauled off and actually pulled at Chase, using her Potence -- toward one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 am

"Good evening sir. I have to get back to work." with a nod to him, going to the elevator and pushing up.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:57 am

And Chase, he just let her tug at him... because he had an idea...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 am

Yes, the towel actually hit the floor before she got him fully hauled into the room. But they were close enough that she didn't care. She was very, very intent on getting Chase into that room... with the door closed...

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 am

Estaban smiled. Trust me that wasn't as easy as it sounded. But he was smooth as ever.

"I do as a matter of fact. And she's right, you should fix it.The rooms are all clean and some of them have.. possibilities."

He turned to the woman and walked with her to the elevator.

"Excuse me ma'am, I understand you are over worked and under paid. Can I take you to a very good dinner elsewhere so I can show you some appreciation for all your hard work?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Inside the room, Chase kicked the door shut. And then there was just.... silence.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Not complete silence. There was a brief squeal that was obviously from Griselda... then there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm

"Sorry sir I have a shift to finish." with a nod to Estaban, and stepping out she headed back to the bar to start her job again.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 pm

He nodded. ANd looked at the bottle. He capped it and handed it to her at the bar and headed out, smiling at her as he headed for the door.

"Maybe some other day. And you dont have to call me Sir. Good night."

Another night ruined. He headed to the beach, to a private beach he knew. Maybe the waves would keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Town (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4