Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

SHe looked at her 'No really it's okay...' as she realized how strong the little owner was and as she went to take the shot she pulled out her phone and sent a quick message. But she did follow the owner because well this was the 'bachelor party" crew and she didn't want her there alone.

It was a back circle booth, the table had been cleared and they seemed surprised to see the Redhead instead of the brunette head their way. they started to cheer for Griselda as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 pm

The redhead winked.

"No problem, hon. You'll probably have them slobbering all over you in two hours anyway."

She just picked up the tray of shots -- because she kind-of just assumed that this was about to get seriously messy -- and headed toward them.

And without a word, she started to shrug out of the leather jacket. Because alcohol on leather is very bad for the material and she'd be annoyed if she had to replace that jacket.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Ali sent a series of text messages, heading towards the table, a soft laugh then an "OH SHIT" and she looked at the owner. "That's just the shots, why don't you put your coat behind the bar and get the lemon and sugar tray that's waiting too?" with a smile at her. "Or do you want me too?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:25 pm

She glanced at the table, then at the brunette.

"Yeah, go ahead and grab the other tray."

She leaned close to hand her the jacket, muttering under her breath.

"I'm not entirely sure that they care about lemons or sugar, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 pm

She picked up the jacket, "It's to spill sugar all over you and lick it up. Not the shot." 'Yes My Lady." as she took the coat tucked it safe, then grabbed the side cups with the lemons and sugar, coating the lemons so there wasn't as much loose sugar.

"Here you go." handing it to her and then briefly checking her phone. Then looking back at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm

She smirked a bit.

"I am so happy that there are showers downstairs."

Without another word, she turned back to the table, making sure that she was well-armed with lemons, sugar and booze and slid onto the table to make sure that she was well-situated for this particular group of drunken fools.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Ali watched as the before picture, which she hoped the boss didn't realize her camera was used too and then the after. She looked like she had been hit by a giant slug, she was covered in sugary, lemon booze, she took the after picture, and then helped Rai up. There had been some inappropriate nips but mostly it was drunken jerks who covered you in their slobber and booze.

'There are really showers down stairs?" with a look at Rai that said obviously no one had ever told her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:38 pm

All full of smiles for the patrons, giving them friendly waves, a couple of chuckles and then she was heading back behind the bar.

"Uh, yes. There are. Come with me, I'll show you where."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm

She grabbed the jacket, then went to follow her down to the showers.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:44 pm

She took her downstairs -- via elevator that was only halfway hidden in the office. Downstairs was a different scene altogether. It was like a living room for Hugh Hefner or something, done in red velvet -- Griselda just hadn't gotten around to updating the decor.

Inside, though, there was a row of showers.

"Here we go. You can use these any time you want. As for me, I'm covered in drunk goo."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 pm

'I warned you, and I would of taken the shot you know." looking around the place with the most fascinated look, the name really did make much more sense now. "I think it's my last night anyway, but I would of loved to have known about this months ago."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Her brow quirked at that and she did sway a little on her feet. Just a little.

"Wait... what? Why are you quitting?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:56 pm

"I quit due to poor pay for the hours put in." honesty well that's what she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 pm

She tilted her head.

"How much am I paying you?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"Waitress wage plus $4.00 per body shot." with a look at her "Oh and tips split with the bartender."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

She winced.

"Jesus Christ, I told that bitch that she wasn't paying... gah. I need a lawyer and a tax guy. You're supposed to be paid $10 per body shot. That little stunt at the table there should have netted you at least $100 in-pocket."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:08 pm

"it wouldn't of." with a shrug at her. "So I need to try to find a job - just one that covers most of my expenses which isn't going to happen but needed to free up the club time to try and get something else." not saying she had applied to the top less club to make what she should of made by body shots, but a bit more no a lot more sleazy.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 pm

"So what are you good at?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 pm

"I'm going to college right now I speak, Spanish and Mandarin, but I'm learning German. LIke most college kids I'm good at researching things, and if I need to I can remember every thing I"ve read and that's about it." with a shrug at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:19 pm

She was stripping out of her clothes so she could get into the shower, then stepped inside under the hot spray. But she turned to face Ali so she could keep talking to her.

"And what is it that you want to do with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Estaban walked in and looked around nad shook his head. It was the normal noisy drunken sexed up crowd. Somehow.. not what he needed. But being at home.. hers or his was driving him crazy. He looked around and his eyes fell on the door. He made his way over and signaled the elevator. A drink downstairs might just be the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"Funny you should ask that I think I am transferring out of International Business, to Psychology but it's a big switch." with a half smile and crossing her arms across her chest. "And it means I loose most of my scholarships so I have to make money now to cover their loss."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

She frowned.

"I'll double your pay if you stay."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 pm

The elevator rose and the door opened. He got in and closed the door, riding it down.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"So $9.54 plus tips to stay?" she said curiously "And what's the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Town (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next