Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:33 pm

She shook her head.

"Make it $15 plus tips to stay. And the catch? You have to keep working with these drunken idiots..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm

"I can do that." reaching out to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 pm

She almost fell again. She really was shaky on her feet, but she wasn't so unsteady that she wouldn't remember this one in the morning. She shook the woman's hand, giving her a nod.

"How would you like to become the manager in a few months?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 pm

'That would be great but I'm not sure I have the skills to do so." reaching out to help her steady herself in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

She giggled at the fact that she even needed help. Then she smiled.

"Well, can you do basic math? And say no to me?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 pm

"Yes and Yes." with a confidence few had but really Ali wasn't into girls at all.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm

It really wasn't a seductive question that she had asked. She held herself steady, reaching for soap with her free hand.

"Then you can be a manager. At least, I'll have one of my people train you for it."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:47 pm

"thank you and all I owe you is dealing with the drunks?" with a careful look at her because nothing she found came without a cost.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:47 pm

The door opened and Estaban, decked out on black and looking quite refined walked to the bar. The place hadn't changed at all, though he could here women over in the showers. He s just turned interestwalked to the bar and looked behind it for something pleasant and strong, but not addictive.. well not instantly addictive. He grabbed a glass and half filled it and then turned around and scanned the place as he drank.

To see the shower.

To see the girls.

To see Griselda.

Well, this just turned interesting.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 pm

"That's all!" she said, swaying a little more because guess who forgot to take off her shoes before getting in the shower? Yep, you guessed it. Pink heels and nothing else, holding the hand of the adorable brunette, she stood there -- and obviously didn't see him right away.

"Yes, indeed. I'm going to fire that bitch soon as I get a--" her eyes opened.

And she squeaked. Yes, squeaked. And in two seconds, was pulling Ali in front of her to hide herself. Because yeah. That.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Ali was in the shower with Rai, she wasn't sure why but looking over her shoulder she saw the male , and in fluent - Argentinian accented Spanish "Privacy Please good Sir."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:54 pm

It was then that the large, broad shouldered Brujah walked into the bar, looking for Medwyn.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 pm

He smiled and turned around to face away.

"My apologies ladies. I didnt realize the room was occupied till I was here. Good evening Griselda. Can I get either of you a drink?"

Oh yes, he saw. The love of his life, as pretty as ever, with another pretty woman in the shower, nude, but it heels. A centerfold without the staples. His smile was friendly though, not lecherous. And as he aited for their reaction he took another drink. He needed it. And look, he didnt peek.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Medwyn, sadly, was not in the bar.

To Ali, she answered in rather drunken, but still fluent Spanish.

"It's all right. Just didn't expect him to be here."

In English, though, she peeked over Ali's shoulder.

"Hi, Estaban. Um. You realize that this part of the bar isn't really open again since Celeste left, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Chase's phone pinged with a text message, then he headed to the elevator... to head towards the showers.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Ali stepped out to look for a towel, something to give the owner some modesty. In doing that she quickly sent off a text. Then handed the towel to the red head. "What am I to call you?" since she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am

She took the towel and wrapped it around herself. Still in the damned heels, though, she made a knot of the towel in front of her so that she was, once again, decently covered.

"You can call me Miss McKenzie. Him, you can call Estaban."

She crossed her arms over her chest and sent Estaban a bit of a crooked smile.

"I didn't know you still came here."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 am

Chase was irritable as he stepped onto the elevator. Everyone could blame Medwyn for that, since, had Medwyn not texted Chase, Chase wouldn't have known about any of this. Yes... blame Medwyn.

Meanwhile, as the elevator descended, Chase's irritation was growing. That probably wasn't a good thing, for anyone. Himself included.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:09 am

She was still just trying to be as casual as possible, swaying on her feet. But you know, all things considered, at least she was covered. Ish.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am

Ali had been looking at her phone, then she blinked, stepped aside and gently pushed the red head forwasr "MIss McKenzie I believe he's here to see you." she said professionally, trying to side step around them all and get to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am

"Only a couple of times. It's usually quiet. I apologize for interupting you two. I can leave if you wish. It's good to meet you miss..."

He still was looking at the wall.. not the mirror but waved at Griselda nicely because of the tone of her voice. It was nice to be friends...

He had no idea who him was, as the elevator hadnt opened yet.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:13 am

She was smiling, kind-of.

"Oh. I thought you only came here when you wanted to see Celeste."

She didn't even say it to be hurtful. It was just one of those things. Then she stumbled as she was pushed forward and toward Chase --

-- which resulted in her actually banging her nose against the Brujah's chest.

"Mmm. Oak. You smell nummy."

Yep. She was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:13 am

He crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his throat.

But hey, he didn't immediately punch Esteban in the back of the head, though his jaw did get that square set and his eyes flashed that momentary anger as he saw the spectacle before him, and all the implication.

Yep. Blame Medwyn. Unhappy Brujah was apparently, unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:18 am

Estaban turned his head to look at Chase, still half smiling.

"MR. covington. Would you like a drink? And no Griselda, I tend to come here more after Celeste stopped.. using it so often."

Or wasnt around.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 am

Ali looked at her phone stopped, then looked to Miss McKenzie to see if she needed help and yeah this was like stepping into a Soap Opera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Town (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next