Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study work study work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Study work study work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm

"That's often true" but throw in vampires and blood bonds and a heart condition and you got one Hell of a mess. "But, well, trying to figure it out as it were"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 pm

"Good luck with that." with a grin at him. "I think you've got a very interesting tale to tell but I guess you can't tell it to me.' with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:51 pm

"I'd feel a bit too much like I was talking about her behind her back, if that makes sense" he smiled. "It wouldn't feel right" obviously it was a matter of respect for the woman involved.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:58 pm

"Fair enough but you've got to figure out that you're worth the same degree of respect." with a grin at him. "I'm sorry that was just an assumption that they've not been as respectful to you, sorry if I'm over stepping my place."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 pm

"It's really nothing to worry about you know? It'll work itself out one way or another" he said with another light shrug of his shoulder as he lifted the cigarette to his lips and left it hanging from the corner of his mouth while tucking his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 pm

"Well maybe we can do something as just friends on Saturday?" she said looking at him, missing company and friendship. "I am new this semester and being a little bit older has been a pain here."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

"Sure, that I can do" being friends was not an issue. "Feel like hitting a movie or something? Or Hell, I can come over here, we can hit up a student pub and I can try to hustle some rich kid out of his daddy's money" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 pm

"All of the above." with a grin at him "But whatever you schedule lets you do." with a smile at him. "I am game for anything."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:24 pm

"Sure thing" he smiled, patting his pockets to find his cellphone and handing it to her. "Just plot in your number and send a text to your own cell and you'll have my number so you know it's me when I call"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 pm

She did punch in her number, with grin at him, after Ali she put last name 'Crazy chick Wink" with a chuckle and a glance at him. "Texting now." with a grin at him and handing him the phone back.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey, at least that made it easy to remember.

He smiled and took the phone as it was handed back, glancing at the entry before slipping it into his pocket.
"Sounds like we got a deal then"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

"Cool I'll text you where we can meet on Saturday? And any questions for me?" glancing at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:04 pm

He seemed to consider it for a moment.
"You're not some crazy knife murderer right?" he obviously joked.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 pm

"No just an international studies major, so boring I am." with a nod to him. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:12 pm

"Nah, just a med-school drop out. Which makes me far more boring than you. Though I also think that makes us both kinda safe" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:29 pm

"Very much so, and I'm A negative." with a wink at him. "See boring." with a laugh and a grin. Maybe things were starting to look up.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"Ah well, I'm sure we can change two boring into one fun though" he chuckled, finishing off his cigarette. "A movie and some pool and a couple of beers. Just hanging out sounds good to me"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 pm

"Sounds heavenly to me." with a smile at him "I've not done anything fun in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

"Then you're missing out. Life's too short not to have some fun once in a while. Trust me" the cigarette was dropped onto the ground and put out with his boot. "I know"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:14 pm

"You're dying?" looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 am

"We start dying the moment we're born. We're just generally slow about it" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"So they say..." with a look at him "What time on Saturday?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

The light hearted shrug was accompanied by a smile.
"I don't have a shift set up for Saturday yet, so just.. give me a call when you've decided on a time and I'll try to work my schedule around it" Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 pm

'I will do so." with a smile at him "How about 2pm. To start the day?" with a grin they both worked night shift after all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 am

"Sure thing" he nodded before the sound of a cellphone beeping caught his attention. It was fished out of his pocket with a low groan. "Oh great, that's the boss wondering what's taking me so long. I really ought to dash but, gimmi a call, yeah?" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study work study work
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next