Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 am

But it wasn't to the center of town she went. Instead, she went toward the beach, toward a hidden cave that she had recently found.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 am

The beach and a cave. Probably not a good sign. But he had said. So he went along, watching.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 am

Parking the bike, she swung her leg over and held out a hand for him to take. At least she had a bit of a smile on her face when she did it.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:22 am

Yeah, for some reason he didn't trust that smile. But he was very familiar with bikes and got off easily. Once off he would take the hand if that is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 am

Her hand inside his was cold. She was pulling him toward the cave, moving at a steady, slow pace. She didn't speak; there was nothing that she needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 pm

His was also cold. There didn't seem a need to hide that any more. AS she moved so did he. He was ready for whatever happened.. or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 am

He really probably wasn't. The cave was outfitted with a long bench over along the back edge, a hole in the ground and chains that seemed to be coming from above, drilled somehow into the rock.

The woman turned to him and smiled, crooking her finger for him to come closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 am

Chains. No doubt that he would be held using.

He moved to her, to let her so as she needed. Somehow he was fairly sure this was going to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh, it would definitely hurt. When she took his hand in hers, he could feel the strength in the way that she gripped him. She drew his arms over his head, chaining him in place with a smile on her face.

"Silly Kindred. You should never make a promise to let someone do as they wish to you."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 am

He smiled at her.

"I made provisions. You never know I might like it."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm

She smiled as she chained him, his arms over his head. Then she scratched her nails lightly over his shoulders and down his chest, over his ribs and sides.

"They weren't nearly good enough."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 pm

He didn't seem to mind.

"Why do you say that. Hmm, nice nails."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 am

Her fingers curled more and she raked her nails down over his stomach. And oh... oh, did that hurt.

"You'll see, I expect."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 am

They did hurt but he knew pain. He was a priest of the god of pain and blood. He only smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:23 am

She answered him with a smile.

"You're a tough one."

It wasn't much in the way of a question.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

He shrugged.

"Who am I not to like the attention of a woman? You give me a gift, shouldn't I thank you? And I always pay my debts. Even the foolish ones."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 am

She laughed softly.

"I am rarely thanked for my gifts."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 am

He shrugged, recognizing that this was going to be painful and probably bloody.

"I don't imagine you do. So this is going to be about pain?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm

She held up one hand and wiggled it back and forth.

"Eh, not as much as you might think."

Then she snapped the index finger of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Well that got his attention. He shuddered for a moment and gave a small bite to one lip. Then it was a dull pain. He could take more. It was more the being unprepared.

"What will it be about then?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 am

She shrugged.

"We will see."

And another finger snapped under her strength.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 pm

He bit his lip and closed his eyes then, concentrating . Though he didnt cry out or even jerk out much. Pain and him were intimate. He could handle this, if given a chance. Though he doubted she was going to give him much of a chance.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm

She really wasn't. A third finger snapped, followed by a fourth.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Each time he shuddered, but by the fourth he was expecting it. It didn't take away the pain but he could concentrate on something else so he shuddered less.

(willpower spent)
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Good for him. She smiled as she stepped away and watched him carefully.

"You still in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew   Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rafael's Choice - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next