Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 am

She would sit and listen with a bright smile, blue eyes fixed on the two as they played with a happy expression. Really, it seemed they couldn't have given her a better gift than this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 am

They finished and gave her a smile.

"Something like-"

"-that is to your-"

"tastes?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

The blonde smiled, how could she not? The happiness of that smile reflected in her eyes as well as she nodded.
"That was great. Thank you" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 am

They smiled.

"You're welcome," they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 am

"You're nice..." she said quietly. "I always thought my Sire was some kind of monster but you're..." she smiled as she looked down at the table, sounding a bit ashamed of herself really. "You're nothing like the nightmare I always pictured. I'm sorry..." the blonde looked up at them. "For thinking the worst..."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 am

George stepped forward and took her small hand in his much bigger one. For once, there wasn't any unison to their tone, though it seemed like there might be effort involved in the fact that they weren't finishing each others' sentences.

"You had no comparison. We apologize that we couldn't be there for you like we wanted to be. To imagine the worst is usually correct in the society of Kindred. We understand. We only hope you can forgive us for abandoning you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

"There's nothing to forgive" she shook her head, lifting her other hand as well so she was holding his with both hers. The blond giving them both really, a reassuring smile. "You did nothing wrong. I'm just grateful... that you're not like my nightmares" it meant more than they might understand.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:46 am

Matthew smiled.

"We had hoped that we could be more like a fairy tale."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:55 am

She chuckled. A small sound of happiness and relief really.
"You kinda are.." just the fact that they were kind was enough to make her soften a little.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:16 am

They looked at each other and looked at her.

"We don't really-"

"-know what else-"

"-to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 pm

She shook her head gently.
"You don't really need to tell me anything else. I.. don't even know what to ask" the blond said with a light chuckle. "Mmm... is there anything you want to know about me? I mean, you obviously know more about me than I know about you" so the question might be a bit redundant.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

They laughed.

"Anything you'd like-"

"-to tell us."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am

"I don't really know heh, I'm not all that interesting" she apologized, one hand having found the dog tags around her neck without her being aware of it.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 pm

They laughed.

"We find that-"

"-hard to believe."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 pm

"Afraid it's true.." she smiled a bit awkwardly. "I'm just me, but, then again I like being me" the blond said, fingers still idly playing with the dog tags as she looked at them. "So that's good at least. Mmm... I really dunno. I'm trying to think of something that you might wanna know..." but she really had no clue what would actually be interesting to share.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 am

They smiled and pointed to the dog tags she seemed to be playing with.

"Tell us about-"

"-those."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 am

She blinked and looked down, finally realizing what she was doing. The soft touch to her smile probably already saying more than words could.
"They belong to my lover..." the blonde said with affection to her voice as was always the case when she spoke of Medwyn. "He's a good man, kind and loving and protective... far better than I deserve and yet he... he chose to be embraced to be with me" she looked up at them again, it was obvious just how much that meant to her. "He never let go of these before. But when I asked, when I said I wanted to share his burdens, to always be there for him, he let me take them. They mean more to me than a ring ever could"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 am

They smiled at her words.

"He sounds like-"

"-a wonderful man."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 pm

"He is... I'm lucky to have met him. And truth is... I wouldn't have met him if I hadn't been Embraced.." half a world away from where she'd been born, from where he'd been born, she'd met him. And it had only happened because she hadn't died.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 pm

They smiled.

"That is-"

"-beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

"I have him because of you..." she chewed on her lip for a moment.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 am

They tilted their heads.

"How's-"

"-that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 am

"I would've been left to bleed out... I would've died and never had a chance to meet him at all" Teddy smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:17 pm

They smiled.

"That is true."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:30 pm

"If I believed in a God, I'd say something about mysterious ways" she chuckled, falling silent for a few moments before tilting her head to the side. "Can I ask.. who your Sire is? If your kind is hunted by the Bloodline... who..." who'd dared Sire them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop   A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk with the twins - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next