Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

"No no it's not, but you won't have sex with me but you wish me to lay in bed and have your not pet, pet serve you breakfast?" she really looked confused at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 am

He stared at her for a full minute. The problem with Darius? Is that he is Darius. He rose from where he sat on the bed, shaking his head. Without a word, he picked up a pair of pants and a t-shirt, slammed the door to the bathroom closed behind him.

Leaving Savannah to do what she wished.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:12 pm

She got up, headed out after he slammed the door and headed to her room.

About 10 minutes later she was gone.

[ If Elizabeth looks there were bright blue paper with green bows under the tree that had her name on them. (3 of them) - if he cared to look there were 2 presents in bright red paper with black bows for him. ]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 pm

After she heard Savannah leave, she moved to the bathroom door and scratched at it. She was scared, at the moment, but she wanted to make sure Darius was okay. This was not how she had imagined Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 am

He opened the bathroom door as he pulled a shirt over his head. He gave her a strained smile and leaned forward to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Breakfast smells wonderful."

Like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am

She couldn't keep the worry from her eyes, but she nodded as she saw what he wanted.

"I hope you like your French toast fluffy. It's ready."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am

He smiled again. It still looked a bit strained, but it was a smile nonetheless.

"Then let's go eat, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 pm

She nodded, tucking her hand into his and leaning against his shoulder as they walked to the kitchen. She very clearly wanted to know what had happened, but she was pointedly not asking.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 pm

And he didn't seem like he intended to volunteer the information. The reasoning was simple. It's motherfucking Christmas.

He led them both into the kitchen, smiling at the food smells.

"You're a sweetheart, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 pm

She beamed up at him.

"You make it easy. Sit, I'll serve."

She pushed him towards the kitchen table, which was set up with whipped cream, syrup, powdered sugar, butter, and strawberries in syrup. It was set for three places, but could very easily be just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

He nodded and sat at the head of the table, his head turned so that he could watch her move.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm

She took the french toast from the oven where it had been staying warm, then brought it over to the table where she set it down on a pot holder that had been waiting. Then she looked to him.

"How many?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm

He held up his hand, three fingers extended.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:02 pm

She placed three on his plate with a smile, then three on her own. Then she moved to sit next to him, scooting a little closer even. And began to pile her french toast high with condiments.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm

As did he. He seemed particularly fond of powdered sugar and strawberries. He even reached over to take her hand.

"Thank you, Elizabeth. This is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

She relaxed as he took her hand.

"It's Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm

He smiled at her.

"Yes, it is. And you have presents."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 pm

She beamed, keeping hold of his hand as she began to cut her toast with her fork.

"So do you. Many."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 pm

He laughed.

"I do? What brought that on?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 pm

She smiled.

"I have all this money that I'm not allowed to spend in the ways I usually do."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 pm

He laughed softly.

"Elizabeth, you can spend your money however you like."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm

She chuckled.

"But you tell me that I don't have to worry about buying food. So I decided to spend my money on presents for you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 pm

He smiled at her.

"Food is my responsibility. But I thank you, nevertheless."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm

She smiled and began to eat. Then she stopped.

"Oh! What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 pm

He smiled.

"Milk. Stay here, I can get it."

He rose from his chair to head toward the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next