Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

He smiled at her.

"You aren't replaceable."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm

She looked him in the eyes, "Thank you." and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 pm

He smiled again.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:21 pm

She pressed her body to his, kissed him a bit more passionately and gently nipped his neck where she'd bitten him the other night, not that he'd remember.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 pm

He didn't seem to. He growled playfully, then slid his hand lightly over her hip.

"You want your Christmas presents?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 am

"In a little bit..." kissing him back harder and her body pressed to his while her hand slipped over his hip and she smiled impishly at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm

He laughed.

"Do you want me as a Christmas present?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 pm

"I guess not." as she moved away from him and started to get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:27 am

He trapped her wrist and dragged her back against him.

"Stop that. Right now. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

"No" she said imprudently to him "I am done let me go." with a frustrated growl, but her nipples were now hard and he knew trapping her wrist was paramount to a heavy handed pass.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 am

He pulled her back against him. But there was the flash of anger in his eyes.

"There's no reason for this. None. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:04 pm

She looked at him "Stopping." she said softly and leaned against him, nuzzled into him and relaxed against him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 pm

He smiled at her change of heart, then nuzzled against her shoulder.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 pm

She nuzzled back, taking a deep breath at his neck, and just stayed curled to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 am

His hand went to her hair and brushed through the hair there.

"What's gotten into you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 am

"I'm not sure." she said honestly, leaning into his touch and a soft sigh. Her eyes looked into his, with a soft "It's just an odd place but yet not. The merger being a pain and I just keep feeling off."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

He nodded.

"What's going on with the merger?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 am

"Have you read my notes at all, they want 15% now and I can't figure out how to make that work."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 am

He thought about that.

"Tell them that with enough patient, we can get them 20%."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 am

She looked at him "You can get them 20%?" she knew he never told her things with the business that he couldn't do or help her pull off and she took a deep breath.

"I'm not fitting in here at all, so I am feeling like a fish out of water in a lot of places and not just one." she admitted softly to him.

"I usually know all is going according to plan, but you're not really telling me anything unless we fight and then you'll tell me more but then...." she didn't finish just bit her lower lip and leaned up to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 pm

He smirked.

"The 20% is a gamble, so just bluff. And as for telling you things," he smiled and brushed a kiss over her lips. "I will. I just have a lot of work to do right now."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 am

"I know and okay I will let them know you got them 20%." with a frown and starting to leave bed again "Breakfast should be ready..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 am

He smiled.

"You don't want breakfast in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 am

She looked at him, with a soft smile "I think it would be mean to Elizabeth." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm

He snorted.

"My relationship with Elizabeth is not like my relationship with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next