Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 am

Savannah had put the last present under the tree and she waited in his room waiting for them to wake.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 am

She woke shortly before Darius, yawning and stretching in her cage. She smiled to see Savannah, giving a small wave.

"Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Merry Christmas dear." with a nod and actual smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 pm

She sat up and opened the door of the cage, crawling out. She was naked, but she grabbed at comfy clothes to put on right away. She wasn't shy at all, and seemed to be doing it mostly because of the cold.

"I'll go make coffee and breakfast. I was thinking french toast."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 pm

"French toast sounds lovely." with a grin at her and she waited for him to wake.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm

She approached the woman, then leaned in quickly to kiss her cheek.

"I'll see you in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:28 pm

She kissed her back on the cheeks "Sounds good." with a smile back "Thank you again Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:29 pm

She beamed and nodded, then headed out to the kitchen with a last glance back at Darius.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Savannah moved to sit beside Darius waiting for him, feeling Elizabeth's look "do you wish to wait and then tell him I wish to see him?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 pm

She shook her head.

"Yes, but I will go. You deserve to be here when he wakes. I have taken much of his time."

And she ducked out and away before she could be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Savannah watched her go, then went to the window and lit her clove.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:48 am

His eyes came open and he turned his head, smiling when he saw Savannah.

"Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 pm

She put out her clove moved to him and kissed him passionately "Merry Christmas. Elizabeth is making French toast."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and accepted the kiss, pulling her into his lap.

"Well, that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

"It does and I think she needs you." kissing him barely and moving to get off his lap.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 pm

He pulled her back into his lap.

"She does. But I need you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm

She slid her arms around his neck, "Oh really?" with a raised eye brow and curious look at him. "How do you need me?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

He smiled and snuggled her into his lap, placing a kiss onto her shoulder.

"I need you in all ways. But right now, I just need you here with me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:28 pm

She curled into him, nuzzling into his cheek and a soft sigh "You've got me dear." she said softly back to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

He smiled and kissed the side of her neck.

"Do I?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 pm

She sighed, with a happy tremble "Yes and you know it." glancing at him with a dramatic pout.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm

He laughed and wrapped both arms around her.

"Good. I don't know what I would do without you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:57 pm

'Oh you'd be fine and we both know it, but thank you for the pretty words." leaning into him with a deep breath at his neck and nuzzle into him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 pm

It was true, he'd be fine. But we have to make the bitches happy. He smiled and accepted her nuzzles, tugging her under the blankets with him.

"You feeling better, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"I'm fine Darius." as he tugged her under with him, a look that says "I heard that" even if she didn't and a playful nip of his lower lip. "But I'd like to think sometimes I'm not replaceable..." with a pout at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew   Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas night (open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next