Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

His hand came down again. And then a third time -- and he really wasn't holding back on her.

"Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 pm

She gasped and shuddered, it hurt like hell but still excited her.

"Yes, Frederico."

Then the third came....she yelped again and crossed her right shin across the back of her left knee and squirmed.

"Ok..I enjoyed killing them...well..I didn't really think about killing them ..I was too busy enjoying all the blood!"

Her body was tensed up and her fingers were white knuckled, gripping the edge of the bar. She was braced for the next one....for all the good it would do.

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

It wouldn't help her. He continued to rain those hard blows down on her backside, his voice soft near her ear.

"Oh, you enjoyed their blood, did you? Enjoyed their death?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Damn he was strong. She was shocked to feel something run down her cheek..but had little time to think about it as the next blow landed. She spoke in broken sentences between each one.

"NO Frederico....I just didn't care .... about their deaths....I just ....can't think .... when there's so much blood."

By the time she got the words out she was sobbing. and her legs were trembling. She buried her face against her wrists and whimpered with each new blow...letting the shock wave of pain run through her. Her back arched and she squirmed more.

"Oh god, please Frederico...I'm sorry...please stop. I'll be good, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 am

Five more times, those blows landed against her backside. Then she felt another sensation, the feel of his nails dragging slowly across the tormented flesh. His voice was soft against her ear, letting her know that he was close to her.

"Shh. You are forgiven."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 pm

But he didn't stop. She bit her lip and took it...she had no other choice as she whimpered against her own skin in the brief moments between blows....

.... and then his nails , each one like fire trailing across the abused flesh of her backside. She raised her head, her mouth opening to scream, but the scream died in her throat as his words came softly to her ear. She dropped her head ans silently let the pain consume her....the only indication of her torment were her legs which no longer trembled, but now visibly shook, as she endured the waves of pain washing through her body.

Not a sound escaped her. He had called for her silence and she would remain as quiet as she was able.

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:36 pm

His nails turned into the gentle heat of his hands. He caressed her, gentle now that he had finished raining blows against her flesh. His mouth moved, too, trailing over the soft skin of her throat. Gentle kisses in contrast to the pain his hand had been bringing moments before. His free hand came up, under her chin. Lifting her head a bit as he turned his head to brush a kiss over her lips.

"You feel better yet?" he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

His caresses gave her chills and she shivered as his soft kisses reignited the fire between her legs. Her hips moved slow and sinuously beneath his hand ..her back arching to expose more of her tormented flesh to his gentle touch ...the small pink nipples stiffening as he lifted her chin for his tender kiss. Her eyes closed and soft moan escaped before she answered.

"Yes, Frederico. Better."

She wanted to touch him...to kiss him...to devour him completely. Yet she remained still and waited for his invitation.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

He smiled at her answer, at the way her hips seemed to move under his hands. As though she were a puppet and he a puppeteer, his hands continued to trail over that tortured flesh again and again. His lips chased hers for a moment, then nipped lightly at her bottom lip.

"And what do you want now?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am

In many ways she was his puppet. She would give him whatever he wanted ... take whatever punishment he gave...because everything had a price. What she wanted was him, the sweet gentle side of him, and this seemed to be the price.

Still squirming under his caresses, she shuddered again at the touch of his lips. She clenched her hands into fists until her nails were digging into her palms, just to keep from touching him uninvited ......and oh God, how badly she wanted to touch him. When he nipped her the shock of pleasure shot through her, grounding itself between her legs. She thought she would go mad for wanting him. She looked up into his eyes and answered, her voice low and filled with the desire she was trying desperately to control.

" I want what I've wanted all along. I want you, Frederico."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 am

Because he could, he kept himself in view of her eyes. He wanted to see her eyes while he touched her, his warm hands caressing her abused flesh gently. She wanted that gentle side of him and she would have it. The time for punishment was over, apparently. His fingers found her, sliding between her legs to see how much she might have wanted him. He leaned close to her, his eyes closed as he drew in the scent of her hair while he kissed her cheek -- right at the corner of her mouth. That, too, was gentle.

"You want me, darling Mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Her cheeks still damp and cool from the tears she had tried to wipe away, she turned her head to rest it on her outstretched arms and watched him watching her. She tried to not appear so ..controlled....even though she was. She squirmed again with the thought. His gentle caresses were a constant reminder as they glided over the red swollen flesh ...he was in control. Again the thought caused her to squirm. She focused on his touch, the tiny shocks the warmth of his hands caused as they touched the parts that had taken the brunt of the blows. Her body would shiver, lips pressed together and eyes closed as she savored the feeling...then return to to watching him again. She watched him, focusing on his eyes, or lips, or anything while attempting to calm the lust inside her....but obviously he had other plans.

Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as his fingers slid into the hot, wet space between her legs. Her back arched to give him access even as she bit her tongue to keep from making any other noises. Her legs began to tremble again as she fought the urge to buck her hips against his hand. She gripped the edge of the bar harder and whimpered as he spoke.

"Yes, Frederico....Oh God yes. I want you so badly it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

His hands were still gentle and warm. Caressing her, spreading her so that he could feel her. He wanted to feel her reaction to him as much as see it. Chuckling softly, he turned so that he could look into her eyes. Two of his fingers pressing lightly against her, lingering just outside of her entrance. Enough that she could feel his fingers there, but by no means pressing inside of her.

"Show me."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 pm

She stood there, gripping the bar, knees locked and muscles trembling as his fingers explored her. She felt him turn and moaned softly as his fingers came to a stop ... so close. She opened her eyes to find him watching her....and then he spoke the words she'd been waiting to hear.

She smiled blissfully. She arched her back out, causing her hips to shift down, pressing her onto his waiting fingers. AS she slowly impaled herself on his fingers, he could watch her eyes almost roll back in her head from the pleasure....he lips parting to allow a proper appreciative moan to escape them. She bucked her hips several times, each time those fingers slipped deeper into her. Then satisfied they would go no farther, she gripped them tightly, and smiled as she stood and turned toward him to press her body to his.

Now facing him with his arm wrapped around her hip, over her still red backside and his hand between her legs, she began to rock her hips. One hand on his shoulder to steady herself, she looked up into his eyes as her free hand slid down his body to squeeze and caress him through his pants. She stood on her toes and kissed him before she looked into his eyes and spoke , her voice heavy with lust.

"Is this enough proof?...or do you need more, Frederico?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 pm

He let her hear his own appreciative moan at her efforts. He had been mostly curious as to how she felt about him, how she would go about fulfilling his request. He held his hand steady for her, letting her show him what she thought and felt. Then she turned toward him, steadying herself with a hand on his shoulder. Her small hand found him, caressing him through his pants and she could feel his own approval through the soft material. He smiled at her, his hand still held steady as she rocked her hips against him, showing him her own appreciation.

"I would love to have more proof, Mercy."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:08 pm

She smiled and bit her lip. She wasn't quite sure why she wanted him this much. Why she was perfectly fine until he was close, then suddenly something ignited in her that made her want him...and want him badly, almost like the desire for blood.

She let her hand slide down his arm, following it over her hip and behind her. Gently taking hold of his hand and slowly removing it from between her legs. Eyes closed, she shuddered and moaned as his fingers slipped free of her. However, she consoled herself with the knowledge that, beneath her other hand was was something infinitely better than fingers. Guiding his hand over her backside, she leaves it resting on her lower back and moves her own hand to his chest.

Leaning against him, she nuzzles and nips at his throat , reveling in the taste and warmth of his skin...all the while increasing the pressure on the still- growing pleasure in her hand. She moves her lips close to his ear and whispers.

"Tell me you don't care about the clothes you're wearing."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

He smiled at her eagerness. But he had a serious look, too -- one full of heat and passion. One that told her without a doubt how much he wanted her. He brushed his lips against her skin as he spoke in a heated, husky whisper.

"Clothes can be replaced. I do not care for them."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 am

All she had to hear was the first sentence. It was a good thing too, because the other was drowned out by the sound of his shirt ripping as it was being torn from his body. Her mouth found his flesh as quickly as it was exposed....a shoulder, a nipple, an inner elbow, ribs, wrists, navel, and hips..until what was once his shirt lay in shreds around his feet.

Feet...shoes, yes those had to go, too. She grinned as she turned him and pushed him back to lean against the bar..then slid down his body to kneel at his feet. There was no need to destroy his footwear, it slid off easily enough,as did the socks underneath. She grinned up at him as she nibbled at the first bare toes and ankle, before moving to repeat it on the other foot. Satisfied, she moved on.

Smiling up at him again from her submissive position, her hands slip up the back of his legs..across his calves and thighs and onto that perfect Latino backside. She pulled his hips to her ...shuddering as she scraped her teeth across the soft fabric that still covered him. Between her thighs was a hot, wet mess she was trying to ignore, but every shift in position made her shiver....Christ! how she wanted him. She nuzzled and nipped him as her hands slid up and fingers curled over the waist of his pants before sliding around, across his hips, and stopping ...each inches from either side of the zipper. She gripped the fabric tighter as she continued gently biting up the length of his erection before smiling up at him.

"Should I stop or do you still need assurance of my desire for you?"

She suspected he did, but he was a complicated man,and he had surprised her before.

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 am

As she moved, he leaned back so that she could more easily reach him. He gasped as he felt her mouth against his bare flesh, everywhere she touched him sent a little shock of pleasure through the body of the Toreador. His eyes fell closed, his mouth falling open in a soft groan as she continued to torment him, tease him. It had been such a long time since anyone had truly teased him in any way.

His hands tangled in her hair as her mouth found him, even through his pants. He gripped her head, pulling her to him. Not letting her pull away at all. His voice was a husky whisper as he answered her, though his foot... now bare... found its way to her thigh. Sliding along the length of the smooth, pale flesh, he was definitely good at balance and was able to hold himself steady, even as his foot began to rub against her in a gentle rhythm between her thighs, against her sex.

"I do not wish you to stop. Please, dear. Show me your appreciation of me."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

She drew a ragged breath and she had to hold onto him as his foot slid across her wet, sensitive sex. She pressed her cheek to his abdomen and moaned, unable to do much more for a few moments. Pulling herself together, she smiled up at him seductively as her hands moved and began to unfasten his pants. She was enjoying this...enjoying his pleasure as she showed him her appreciation and desire for him. Enjoying pulling the sighs and moans from him.

Finished with the unfastening, her hands slid around behind him and slowly slid the soft material over his backside. Her nails lightly grazing the skin as her mouth found the sensitive skin of his hip. She scraped her teeth along the curve of that hip, down to the edge of the soft dark curls. Her nails were trailing down the backs of his thighs...pushing the fabric before them ...which in turn drew the front of the pants along down the front of his thighs. Now free from the restraining material, his pleasure was apparent. She nuzzled the soft flesh below before gently drawing one sensitive orb into the warmth of her mouth ... swirling her tongue and gently tipping her head back to carefully tug before releasing it to pleasure the other in the same manner. Satisfied, she nuzzled the soft flesh again before turning her attention to his neglected manhood.... slowly licking up the underside then once around the head before wrapping her lips around it in a gentle sucking kiss. Releasing him she looks up and waits for him to look down at her before asking

"More?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 am

His eyes, such intense brown orbs, rested on her as she moved. Watching her face, watching her eyes with each new movement, each little gesture of appreciation that she showed. He let her hear him, let her hear the moans that she drew from him as the heat of her mouth enveloped him. Once, twice, then the warm wetness of her tongue as she teased him even more. He sighed at the kiss, at the way she drew him into her mouth -- and he couldn't help but move, to press his hips forward to offer her more of the pulsing, sensitive flesh that seemed to be aching for her attention. Slowly, he nodded, the pink of his tongue appearing as he licked his lips.

"Yes, more," he said, his voice a husky whisper. His hand made its way into her hair, lightly tugging at the auburn locks. He smiled, though it was brief -- when faced with so much pleasure, the fact is that facial expressions became difficult. There was little more than a look of pure desire in his eyes, nothing more than the want and the heat in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 pm

She smiled up at him and let her hands slide up the fronts of his thighs, across his hips and onto the smooth expanse of his abdomen ....although reluctant to leave the pleasure his foot was giving, her body followed the trail her hands created..until she stood, her body close to his. She kissed him slow and passionately... her hands traveling around his waist to grip his firm muscled backside and pull it to her. A low moan escaped her lips as their bodies met. She tilted her head and whispered near his ear.

"Let me take you to your bed where you can relax while I pleasure you?"

She found his lips again as one hand slid between their bodies to assure his continued pleasure.... after a moment she whispered again.

"My beautiful Rose...always giving pleasure to others...let me take care of you.. will you allow me the privilege of fulfilling your desires?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

He watched her every move. Every sensual motion, every slight change in the way her face might have changed expression. He saw everything. And he smiled as she brought her lips to his. His tongue was warm as it danced with hers, caressing in a way that seemed somehow more intimate than what his food had been doing only moments ago. It was as though he were a lover come home from a long absence, that could not wait to have the woman of his dreams in his arms once more.

His arms slipped around her, resting on the soft swell of her hips. He kissed her again, his eyes half-closed in pleasure as he licked his lips... striving for just one more taste of her. Though he knew she was no china doll, the taste of her was dainty and feminine and oh-so-powerful... he doubted she had any idea how powerful the feel and taste of her truly was to him.

"Do you wish to pleasure me, Mercy?" he asked softly, that smile on his lips. "Or do you wish to pleasure me to gain pleasure for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 am

Though it was true she had no idea of her effect on him, thinking herself a plaything, a distraction for him, she was quite aware of his effect on her. She found him beautiful, mysterious, witty and intelligent and as his arms slipped around her and his lips found hers again she wanted nothing more than to be exactly where she was. She allowed herself to get lost in him..in the taste of his lips and the feel of his skin against hers..and as he was licking the taste of her from his lips she was laying her head on his chest, devising ways bring him more pleasure. His questions caught her off guard and she laughed softly.

"Frederico Martinez, you are the only man who would ask such a question of a woman offering herself up for your pleasure."

She ponders a moment as her tongue traces tiny circles around his nipple

"Perhaps it's both. I want to give you pleasure...I want to give you toe-curling, back arching, pillow biting, pleasure. I want to make you call out to God because your pleasure is so intense.....I want to leave you sweaty, quivering, and spent. ...and forgive me, but I will take great pleasure in doing so. "

She nipped at his collar bone then licked slowly up his neck to his jaw and back to his ear. Her voice was soft, low, and breathy.

"So, if your question is about my motivation, it is your pleasure....I am not doing this for my own gain even though I will get pleasure from it. However, if your question is really a veiled inquiry of my emotions concerning you...as in...am I doing this simply because I have a need and you are willing.? No. I am doing this because I find you .. irresistible. Because I find you adorable, and charming, and yes...lovable."

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

He laughed softly at her answer. His back arched, offering her his nipple for more attention, his hand curling into that beautiful red mane of hers. He sighed and shivered, a sure sign that she was affecting him, at least on some level. Still holding her close, he turned so that he could put her back against the bar and lift her up a bit. Almost forcing her to sit on the bar, he smiled and trailed little bites over her shoulder, tasting more and more of her.

"Ah, I have no need for veiled inquiries. I was simply curious as to what you wanted from me, darling Mercy. And now, I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next