Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Mercy rang the bell and waited..smiling like the lunatic she is.  This should be interesting .... or not .... or...who cares? She chuckled to herself. Either way...he's such a pretty thing... it would be worth it to see him again.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:43 pm

The door was answered quickly, by Frederico himself. He seemed surprised to see her, but the smile covered his face instantly.

"Ah, darling Mercy. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 pm

She laughed.

"Hello beautiful. I am...ever so much better now that I've seen you. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 am

He held out a hand for her to draw her close to him. He was pressing a kiss to her cheek gently and gave her a devilish grin.

"Working. Have you seen my report yet? And you do look ever-so-lovely, darling."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

She kissed his cheek and grinned back at him. Damn but he's fine. She taps his nose gently with her finger.

"Indeed I have....that is why I am here....well...mostly. You are much better to look at than Areron. Not that she isn't lovely..but..."

She looks him up and down appreciatively... and grins when she meets his eyes again.

"...there's really no comparison."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

He laughed softly.

"I wasn't aware that you knew Areron. And I am flattered by your sweet words."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:46 am

She smiled.

"I don't know her. I have, however, seen her."

She looks him over again.

"Bullshit...you're gorgeous and you know it. Anyway...I'd like to read this book. However, since I am not within your ..shall we say...target demographic? ... I was wondering if I could still do so. I want nothing of the mentioned payment....I honestly just want to read it."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 am

He gave her a smile, gesturing her inside the room so that he could make them both more comfortable. He glanced at her, his fingertips brushing a bit of hair from her face, as he stepped across the room.

"Would you care for a drink, darling? And of course you can have a copy."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 am

She stepped inside, then forced a blush at his gesture with her hair...she wasn't quite sure why. However, she smiled and curtsied after he had spoken.

"Thank you, Frederico. ...and yes, a drink would be lovely."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:20 am

He smiled at her, moving behind the mini bar in his kitchen.

"And just what is your pleasure this evening, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 am

She smiled puckishly at him.

"I'll have whatever you're having."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 am

He poured himself a glass of scotch, then one for her. Adding ice, he leaned over the bar to hand the glass to her, his eyes traveling over her form. Smiling, he tilted his head.

"Might I inquire what it is about the plight of Joseph Mayek that has you so interested?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 am

Unconsciously, she chewed on her lower lip as she watched him pour the drinks. As she watched his hands her mind wandered only to be drawn back when he leaned across the bar..

She smiled and took the offered drink, sipping before she spoke. Her voice was low but her eyes lit up.

"It sounds fascinating. Boogeymen....mystery....intrigue ....corruption.... murder....and, the truth. All of that...and it's Oscar Wilde! The man's a legend....who wouldn't want to read it?"

She had forgotten how nice he smelled, and how hard it was to resist his charms.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:08 am

He smiled at her, obviously delighted to see her. He sipped his drink, his hand coming up to brush lightly over her cheek. He met her eyes, unworried of her using any sort of powers on him. That would, after all, have been cheating. He leaned a bit closer.

"Oh, it is a fascinating read, darling. I didn't know you felt one way or another about the Tremere."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 pm

She smiled coquettishly and arched an eyebrow.

"I don't, really. However....Johnny Nobody is quite interesting. Madmen are interesting .... and Nos has wonderful secrets."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:46 pm

He smirked at that one.

"Yes. And he had more than most."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

She tilted her head and smiled.

"Now what is that little smirk all about?"

She moved closer to him, putting her hand atop his. A wicked little smile still on her lips.

"Tell me all of the intrigue isn't delicious."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm

He laughed and stepped closer to her. Close enough that she could catch his scent and his eyes... his eyes were boring into hers.

"Oh, it is. But you must read for yourself. Mister Wilde has outdone himself with this one."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 pm

She stepped back, still smiling.

"I'm looking forward to it."

She held his gaze as she brought her glass to her lips, but slowly closed her eyes as she took a drink. They drifted open as she lowered the glass. ....her eyes had not moved from his and they didn't stray as her tongue slid across her lip, perhaps to wipe away the scotch..or possibly in reaction to his scent.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

His fingertips, gentle as they often were, went to her lip. He caressed her bottom lip sliding a little bit closer to her as he did. Watching her, watching her eyes.

"You should be. He is a most... enlightening... author."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 pm

She steps back again, but only a bit.....nowhere near enough to break contact. She glanced at the floor between them then back up at him.

"Are you ...enlightened...Frederico?"

This was not what she had expected coming here. She had expected to have to convince him she was serious about the book, which she is, but this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 am

He smiled at her, leaning back against the countertop as he brushed his fingertips over her cheek.

"That depends on your definition of enlightened, my darling."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 am

She steps closer to him. Much closer. She straightened his already straight collar as she spoke.

" You know, informed..insightful...more aware. Was it purely intellectual ...or was it spiritual as well? "

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 pm

He smiled at her, his eyes coming to rest on her lips as he answered her. His fingertips coming around to lightly caress her throat, his eyes lingering... promising.

"Oh, I am enlightened in all ways. Since you mean informed... insightful... more aware."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:38 pm

She smiles and sips her drink again. Her hand slipping from his collar to his chest as she watches him watching her.

"What did you think I meant?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next