Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 am

She smiled as he laughed, whether from his amusement or the feel of his hand in her hair, it was hard to say. She did, however love to feel him shiver .... knowing that she could give him pleasure made her oddly happy. He obviously had other plans. She followed his lead and turned and when lifted, she did the only thing she could once her feet left the floor, she wrapped her stocking covered legs around his waist. Bracing her hands on the bar, she closed her eyes and let her head fall back and to the side....giving him access to whatever he desired. Her voice had a slight waver as she spoke.

"When I said veiled inquiry I did not mean to imply you were being secretive..only that you were asking in such a way as to not appear rude."

She shifted slightly so she could have the use of her hands. His skin, so warm and close, practically begged to be touched. ....and she did love to touch him. She let her hands caress him, the muscles of his arms and shoulders hard beneath the soft dusky skin.

"....and what is it that you think I want from you, Mr. Martinez? "
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Now that he had her at waist height, he could reach her more easily. Skilled fingers traveled up and over her thighs, caressing her. Feeling the milky white flesh gliding beneath his fingertips. He drew a deep breath, trying to catch her scent, only moments before his lips found her throat. Little kisses, soft as a whisper, caressed that tender flesh. Down over her throat and to her collar bone, where more soft kisses were trailed along with the feel of his warm tongue. His free hand came up, sliding over her hip and pulling her forward, forcing her to arch her back more, to offer those perfect breasts with their dusky pink nipples for his attention. He chuckled softly against her skin, letting his breath and the vibrations from the sound tickle her shoulder.

"I think you want me to take you, darling Mercy, in a wild and wanton way, right here on this bar."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 pm

She closed her eyes a moment and lost herself in his touch...loving the way his fingers, lips and tongue made her writhe and squirm. Her body wavered between the pleasure and the over-stimulation ..arching forward, reveling in the pleasure until she had to pull away from his touch or lose control. She shied away as his tongue traced her collarbone only to be pulled back as he pulled her forward. Her legs tightened around him and she shuddered as his breath played across her skin. She bit her bottom lip and moaned.

"Oh god,....I don't think that was what I wanted, but you are very convincing ...perhaps that is what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 am

His arm moved, causing her back to arch again. His fingers, the skin rough from work and yet somehow, still smooth, running up the silken flesh of her bare belly. He brought his head up, his lips just inches from hers. There, they hovered, so close -- and yet, so far away. His eyes met hers and she could see the passion in them. She could see the heat. If she had any doubt as to his desire for her, it would have been banished in that moment, in the way he looked at her. His lips so close that they could nearly brush against hers, steal her breath away if she still needed to breathe.

His fingers moved, a graceful dance over her stomach and upward, little taps of his fingers with gentle brushes against the perfect, rosy nipples. He was trying to make her dance as well, to move in the dance that he led her in. Between her thighs, though, she could feel his own. She could feel how ready he was already -- though he didn't take her. Not right away, at any rate. His hardness right there, so close that she could take him if she just moved her hips a bit. A tease as much as his lips so close to hers. Inviting. So close. And so inviting.

"I can slow down if you like," he murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5