Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

He laughed softly, his back arching so that her hand could run along his chest, his eyes meeting hers.

"I didn't. Different people think that things mean different things. I wanted your definition so I could answer you truthfully."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 pm

She nodded and stepped a bit closer, placing both hands on his chest.

"You know, when I came here for the book, I had forgotten how amazing you smell."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

He smiled at her, leaning closer so she could smell all she wanted. He did smell very male, with a hint of spice. His lips just barely brushed the curve of her jaw.

"Do you remember now?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

She leaned into him, her breath caressing the exposed skin and causing a gentle stir in the hair behind his ear. Her voice a whisper, and full of....something.

" I remembered the moment you got close. You're ... dangerous."

Last edited by Mercy Novykh on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 am

He let his eyes close when he felt her hot breath against him. He even seemed to purr a little bit, turning his head so that his cheek brushed against hers.

"I'm only dangerous if you can't handle me."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 am

"Handle ... Frederico"

She thought about it and chuckled softly near his ear.

"I believe you are more of an ...experience. Unless of course you meant handle as in control."

Her lips parted slightly and she let her teeth gently graze his earlobe.

"So ... the question is ..... Are we talking about how much fun one can take with you?...or how much control one can take from you?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 pm

He laughed softly at that, his eyes drifting closed as he felt her teeth at his ear. His arm went around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Why not both?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

She nipped at his ear and murmured.

"Oooo...good point!"

There was a quiet click ...then the feel of the tiny metal fangs as they lightly scape down his neck to his shoulder.

"I'm not keeping you from your work...or am I?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 am

He shivered to feel it, leaning closer to her as she saw that his own fangs descended.

"Do you care if you are? Because right now, I do not care."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

She smiled coyly. Her hand drifting up...a finger caressing his lips followed by her thumb as it slipped between to stroke the edge of one sharp white fang. She grinned, watched his eyes and shuddered as she slowly pushed up punctured the flesh, drawing a drop of blood. As she answered she drew the thumb across his lower lip, leaving a red stain in it's wake.

"Only if it would distract you from our fun."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

Smiling for her, the tip of his tongue did slip toward his lip, tasting the drop of blood she left behind. But just a taste; there was more for her if she wanted it, of course. He watched her eyes with a sweet little smile.

"Working is very distracting."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 pm

She smiled up at him, her hands sliding to his shoulders to gently knead them.

"It is....but you look as if you could use a break. You know...All work and no play makes Frederico a dull boy."

They way she smiled as she sucked on her lower lip seemed to indicate that she wanted more.

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:39 pm

He drew a breath, his face coming close so that he could nuzzle her cheek. So close... and yet so far away. He leaned into her touch, the smile tugging at his lips.

"I don't think I've ever been accused of being dull."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

She turned her head towards him ... bringing her lips dangerously close to his. She twirled the tiny hairs behind his ear as she whispered against his skin.

"Never dull...but we wouldn't want to take any chances...would we? ........... or.......I could just take the book and go."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 am

He smirked at that. Really... smirked.

"Is that what you truly want? To walk away?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 pm

She leaned back and looked at his cute little smirk, shaking her head and chuckling.

"Don't be ridiculous .... Do I look like I want to walk away?"

She leaned back in and nipped at his lower lip.

"Honestly, Frederico ....I might be insane, but I'm not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:55 pm

He laughed at that -- truly laughed, amused. He groaned a little at the nips of her teeth against him, taking the opportunity to let his tongue brush lightly over her bottom lip when she did so. He drew in a breath; catching her scent and seeming to hold it for a few moments. The arm around her waist changed a bit, moving so that it could slide across her back and down her arm, toward her wrists.

"I didn't think you were, darling. I just want to make sure you wish to... stay."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:53 pm

She shivers at the feel of his tongue on her lips and smiled feeling his arm move. Just to toy with him, she moved both hands to his chest again, busying her fingers with the buttons at his chest.

"My plans for the evening were to go home and read ... And while I'm sure Mr. Wilde's book is fascinating.....I'm sure Mr. Martinez is far more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm

He laughed softly, his hands moving to slide around her waist. Pulling her closer, pressing his thigh between hers, he dipped his head to brush a kiss over her lips once again.

"In so many ways... you are right."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 am

She relaxed into him. Sliding her hands up over his shoulders and twining her fingers into his hair......allowing his leg to part hers...shivering again as his lips brushed across hers.

"Really?"

Using his hair she tips his head back, exposing his throat and nuzzling it and taking in his scent.

"...And in what ways would I be wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am

His head tilted back for her. He didn't mind that she nuzzled into his throat -- it only made him moan softly. He shivered with the feel of her so close, his arms around her sliding so that he could press her hips toward his.

"Mister Wilde is an author without measure. I could not even compete. If what you are looking for is pretty words, that is."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 am

She smiled when he moaned ..then scraped her teeth across his exposed skin...open mouthed mock bites giving the sensation of "what if". She moved willingly as he pulled her hips tightly to his ... a soft little "oh" whispered near his ear in response to the pressure. She leaned back to look at him.

"Hmmm...decisions....pretty words on a page or the gorgeous man before me......I believe the written word, no matter how pretty, can wait."

Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 pm

His hands turned a little more firm. He gripped her, for once not being so gentle as to treat her like glass. He was a man, a strong one, who wanted the woman who stood next to him. He shivered at each scrape of her teeth and look in her eye; his own turning to meet hers. He was unafraid, but he very, very much wanted. The hands came around to slide under her shirt, over her hips and toward her belly. Without his eyes leaving hers, he whispered quietly, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke.

"You have no idea how glad it makes me to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

It was her turn to shiver as his hands touched her naked skin. She smiled, almost sleepily, as she relaxed into him ...enjoying the feel of his warm hands on her skin ... of his lips so close to hers ... that look in his eyes. As his hands slid closer to her belly she arched her back and raised her arms, draping one over each of their shoulders, opening herself to be touched even more. The whispered words against her lips made her shiver again ..she stole a kiss and smiled, wondering why she waited so long to come back here.

"Mmm...I like you happy. I want to keep you happy. ....give you the things that make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:59 am

His head dipped. Just so he could run his lips lightly over her throat while his hands caressed the flat plane of her belly. He loved the feel of her, loved the feel of her skin beneath his fingertips. His mouth was warm as he pulled her closer, leaning her back against his arm... much like he were giving her a 'dip' in a sensual dance. This time, his lips caressed hers and his teeth nipped lightly at her bottom lip.

"I had thought you had forgotten me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven   ...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...resist everything except temptation. - Frederico's Haven
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next