Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

"I see?" She said, almost dejected. "That didn't seem anywhere near as excited as you should be for something like this."
Back to top Go down
BC
Fledgling
BC

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am

A panty raid. I should be excited? And why is that? He said with a mild tone, interested but not overly exuberant. His innocent features and polite demeanor perhaps betrayed a slight naivety about the situation? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 am

She laughed.

"Screaming. Excitement. The possibility that scantily-clad women will come to beat up some male who is trying to use this to impress a woman."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 pm

"Soooo good." The redhead added to Gwen's explanation, refusing to tear her eyes from the window.
Back to top Go down
BC
Fledgling
BC

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:47 am

Ah, I see. He didn't seem all that impressed, but did acknowledge that it might be fun... for a woman.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 am

And here came the young man. Running full-bore from at least five girls (not scantily clad) and at least one of them with a baseball bat.

Gwen, for her part, just stepped to the side to let him run away.
Back to top Go down
BC
Fledgling
BC

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 am

Benjamin stepped to the side also, just watching the commotion as it flew by like some bizarre parade.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Celeste shifted from side to side, squirming a bit as she watched the group run by. Honestly it looked like she wanted to join, but managed to stay where she was. "Should we help? Him, or the girls.." An impish smile took her lips.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:08 pm

She laughed softly.

"I say help the girls."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Her grin grew. "Excellent."

And she started chasing after the group.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 am

She, however, didn't give chase. She just stood there and watched, with one brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2