Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 am

She sat on a bench outside of the building. Not one of the benches that faced away from the sororities and frat houses. One that faced the building. Lighting a cigarette -- clove -- she leaned back on the bench and stared upward -- toward the third floor of the building, at the rows of lights inside the building happened to be on.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 am

Clove, Celeste thought to herself with a smirk, must be a Vampire.

The redhead was sitting against a tree adjacent to the woman smoking the sweet smelling cigarette, a pair of glasses on her face, her fiery red locks held back with a black headband with flowers lining it. She was reading a book, something having to do with the History of France. Her jeans were ripped up both legs, black flats on her feet and a dark crimson knit sweater surprisingly modest per her usual attire.

Her glasses had no prescription, but perceptions were everything.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

The woman didn't seem to notice the redhead yet. She was busy watching the third story of the sorority she was watching. In particular, she seemed to be watching one specific window -- third from the left.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

Her curiosity button was huge, and this woman had slammed down on it. Her green eyes drifted up to the window the woman was watching so specifically, moving her glasses up onto her head so not to interfere with her vision.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 am

There didn't really seem to be anything of interest up there -- just the shadow of two twenty-something girls moving back and forth in front of the window in various states of undress.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am

Her brow quirked a bit before shifting back to the woman, her head tilted. She was patient, she would watch another 10 or so minutes before making any sort of moves.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

The entire time, the woman sat and smoked her clove, watching the window. Finally, when the cigarette was done, she snuffed it out under the toe of her high-heeled boots. She looked at the ground, watching what she was doing... then it was back to watching the window.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Celeste stood, finally, slipping onto the bench next to the woman, her book in her hand but forgotten. "See something that piques your interest?"

Her tone was light and unassuming, friendly like one would strike up small talk about the weather or local sports with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 pm

She smiled, her thick, British accent coming through as she watched the window.

"My friend is on a panty raid."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Her eyes lit up excitedly, turning to watch where the other woman was looking.

"Oooh, cool. Mind if I stick around?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 pm

She smiled.

"Not at all. I am Gwen."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:10 pm

"Celeste." She offered, though she - and she assumed the other - were too focused on the window to shake hands just yet.

"Is this a dare? Or a confidence building activity? Something else entirely?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 am

She laughed.

"He thinks it will impress me."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 am

"Ah, so a deep, true love." She laughed and drew her knee up, hugging her leg against her chest and watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am

She laughed.

"Indeed. I wonder if he realizes he will do better with flowers and candy?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"Maybe he's trying to get creative.. with.. a panty raid to show affection?" She shrugged a shoulder up, still focused on the window. "And he invited you to come watch?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 am

She shook her head.

"No, he invited me to wait while he collects the panties. And possibly watch, if any of the girls get upset."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm

"To save his ass?" She asked in that half teasing, half serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am

She snorted.

"That's probably what I'll end up doing, yes."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

She gave a slight nod, then fell back to silence, watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:08 am

When the yelling started, her brows quirked upward.

"And so it begins."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am

She couldn't help but giggle as she heard the yelling, poised to dart up off of the bench if need be.
Back to top Go down
BC
Fledgling
BC

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:49 am

Just before the screaming began, a youthful and somewhat attractive young man was walking along the path towards the couple.

As he reached the bench, the screaming started, and he paused a moment to look in the direction of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm

She turned to the newcomer and smiled.

"Panty raid," she said with a shrug.

Good, clean fun.
Back to top Go down
BC
Fledgling
BC

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Turning, he looked at the woman who commented then back to the location where the screams came from, then back at the woman. I see. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)   A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Moment (Open/Plot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next