Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vero Beach (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 pm

"I doubt you've heard of me. My name is Mihr."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Cally looked over and grinned. "Friendships is your bastion right?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

She smiled and nodded, delighted.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Cally nodded. "You have a lot of challenges ahead of you. Wile the world is filled with beauty it is still run on hate, intolerance and pride. We are an amplified version of the human condition in many of those aspects and everyone thinks they have the right of it for themselves and others. Some don't need your advice and more won't want it. Seriously though... You got a lot of work on your desk in the in box even if you have a lot in the outbox already." She grinned and it was not a pleasant one... "And don't get fooled by those with a holier than thou take or an I can rule the world if people would just do what I say kind of thing...Look at Hitler. From what I see in this county now... I saw a different version then but with a lot of the same permutations. I expect a class war soon and more to follow."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 am

Emily nodded. "Yes. But there are some kind hearted, humble vampires too. I'm just trying to make the most of things." She stood.

"I should let you get back to...uh...what were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Cally looked back out to sea. "I'm not keeping you. Do what you want to do or whatever he's told you to do Mihr. Try to keep yourself clean and square just in case. You never know."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 pm

"I am. You take care of yourself too. You can call on me using my name if you're in trouble. Just say my name outloud."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Cally looked back to her. "I want to see Angel wings in a set of 6, 3 pairs as it were if I do. I hate Demons."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"I don't have that many wings. " She giggled. "Just the one pair I'm afraid, but people say they're pretty. No demoney things about me!"
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Cally chuckled. "I bet you could have 6."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well we are creatures of thought." She laughed. "Maybe someday I could. It'd be hard to get around in buildings though. It's hard enough as it is!"
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Cally laughed. "You should take lessons from a friend of mine. He's expert at it."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm

"An expert at what?"
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

She thumbed behind her to the man in the shadows who was watching them. "Use your sight and really look at the man in the shadows Mihr and remember he IS my friend."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Emily hadn't noticed the man before, she turned and looked to see what Cally was pointing at.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Cally watched Mihr carefully. Kulgen had as strange an effect on people as she did having eerie of his own never mind what he appeared to be under the mask of a very large human... in either case glacier blue eyes watched both women carefully.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 am

Emily's eyes widened in surprise and a little fear. He was big, really big and looked a little too much like a demon for comfort, though his appearance, demeanor and obvious friendship with Cally, set her a little at ease.

"What...what's his name?" It sounded like it was a different question at first, but she thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

"Currently it's Kulgen. I named him after the flying buttress stupport on a church building. I think you can see why." She gave the big man a smile and a wave to bring him over. He nodded and approached slowly his eyes on Emily. When he got close enough to speak the deep rumbling voice matches his 'real size' "Good evening miss."

"Kulgen this is Mihr, Mihr this is Kulgen." Cally said making it formal. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Mihr." And the big eerie Gargoyle with Glacier blue eyes extended a huge clawed hand to take her own.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Emily layed her small hand in his so he could shake it. She seemed a little stunned by what was happening, but also amazed.

"It's nice to meet you Kulgen." Her green eyes were wide with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm

He bent and kissed it as a gentleman would...by not actually touching her with his lips but pressing her hand gently in his own. His skin was hard but smoothed like the deepest callous. Cally chuckled. "He's a charmer in his own right. Kulgen she can see you." He looked into Mihr's green eyes unabashedly. "Then she is brave. I can see why you might like her Cally."

Cally laughed. "Careful there Big Guy." The words Big Guy like a pet name for a close friend. "She is Mihr from the Big Book." And eh looked back at her again. "Well then she knows I'm not a demon at least." And both Cally and Kulgen laughed at the same time. "Yes... yes she certainly does."

He looked back at Mihr steadily. "If you don't harm those I protect we won't ever have to fight. If you truly help them I will call you ally."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Emily got really shy all of a sudden.

"I don't harm, I heal. So...I hope we can be friends." She said looking down and turning a pleasent shade of pink. "I think your wings are really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

"You heal huh?" He said sounding curious. "How do you do that?" And Callly placed a hand on Kulgen's arm. "Hon her healing likely puts a hurtin' on us."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

She shook her head.

"It's what I was made to do. It's like breathing for me. And no, it doesn't hurt your kind. Actually, it works just fine. I was surprised too."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Cally looked just as surprised. Kulgen grinned. "New stuff then huh boss." He looking at Cally. "Every time I think I got something down pat I meet an aberration. No offense. Hell my own say that about me... in less kind terms at times." Kulgen rumbled his amusement.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:28 am

"I thought since....well, your flesh is dead, it wouldn't work, but it does. Your bodies may not be as dead a it seems. Also I can affect the dead anyway..." She trailed off.

"Does someone need healing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vero Beach (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next