Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vero Beach (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 pm

"Well, hopefully that will happen...but to tell you the truth I don't think it will. I think, in the end, God meant for spirits like me to be here at this time and place. Otherwise he never would have released me from the abyss. I think I'm serving him and fulfilling his will by being here and doing what I was always meant to do. Heal people."

"But if a moment of peace over comes me and I am returned to Him...words cannot describe the joy that would be."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm

"Just don't fall again." Cally said and shook her head. "Not easy but don't do it. I'd hate to be one to break the faith find your name and imprison you for a failure and I will tell you I have done it before." She didn't sound pleased as she said it either.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Emily looked a little fearful, but still gave a little nod. She wouldn't want it any other way.

"I won't forget my purpose. My creator's origional intent for me. Chances are, Emily's body will be destroyed sooner than that will happen."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Cally nodded. "And be careful who you tell you are a healer too. God knows I could have used you when my Sire found me. See as a human I was terminal. My disease painful and incurable so he took me to study it then killed me to save my life. Had you been around..." She shook her head. "Another like me would have gone off on you ranting, raving and being pissy. You can imagine the scene I'm sure. Faith... nope can't say I got it any more. Seen too much. I just do the best I can the way I am."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm

"I want people to know they can be healed. That way they know to ask." She shrugged. "It's the very least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Cally glanced to her. "Not my point. In this world there are people who would lock you up and if your vulnerable to being hurt hurting you to make you heal people who don't deserve it. And I don't mean of a supernatural bent. I mean just people."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

Emily nodded. Healing wasn't half of what she could do and she trembled at the thought of her abilities in the wrong hands.

"That's why I need helpers. Even if it's stealing faith from God. I do need protection." She agreed. "But you are right. I try to keep myself a secret. You already knew about me."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Cally nodded. "I try to keep up with places I visit." She also caught the light tremble. "If your doing God's work and not your own it's not stealing. You angels were servants last I checked. If your power is coming through him and not through you then you should be in the right...right? If its worship of you then you are already slipping."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

"No they don't worship me." She looked absolutely horiffied by the idea. "They love me and believe in me though. Without that I would eventually die and be pulled back into the abyss."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Cally nodded. "Good. See it was one of those kind I had to take care of. Fallen that started a cult of human followers and decided to take out anyone it thought might be able to send it back into the pit...when it stole an elder of mine into a pocket dimension it pissed me off."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Pocket dimension? Cults? The supernatural world was a strange place.

"I'm sorry for my kind who have forgotten thier pupose. We fell for a good reason. With good intentions. I'm sorry you had to be the one to send them back."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 pm

"I suppose that is why we say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Then there is the If God is Omnipotent then he knew you'd fall and why you'd fall so he had to want it to happen." She looked over at Emily with a raised eyebrow and a quirky smile.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yes in many ways. I was made to love Man. I was commanded to love Man more than God by God. It was that love that lead to me making the choice I did. I think it is all a part of his plan. I believe that by expierencing this world as a girl, going through the abyss and struggling with doubt, I have grown and when I return to His ranks, I will bring those expierences with me. Being inside Emily is a blessing."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Cally just nodded and looked back out to the sea. A few seconds she was there before she asked Emily while still looking out to the sea. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Emily looked confused, "Only if you understand me and my kind a little better."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Cally chuckled. "Remember I didn't prejudge you at the start." She wiggled gingers in a semi silly...eerie manner. "And you are not so different as we are....we all have our beasties to deal with... I suspected that before. What's your takeaway from this?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 am

"This conversation simply reafirms my view that vampires are far more understanding than the rest of my kind believes. I feel that vampires are still Man and therefore must be protected and loved."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Cally glanced over. "If you are who I think you are you would oh 'Prince of the World.'"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 pm

"Prince of the world?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Cally smiled. "Maybe not then...or maybe that's still not upstairs." She tapped her head more concerned than anything else. "And if not its really truly so not my place. I was raised Catholic and old school at that. I know my angels..." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

"I don't know much about that stuff." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Cally grinned and nodded. "I suppose it's something you will have to look into."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Cally picked up a stick and stood beginging to draw a series of circles and lines in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Emily looked at the cube, no real recognition in her face.

"That's beautiful."

"I've been trapped in the abyss for thousands of years, so if Emily isn't familar with something, chances are I don't know the reference. You're right, I probably should strive to learn more."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Cally nodded. "And you're not who I hoped you'd be or you'd have a feeling about it at the least. Too bad really. I'd have liked to have met that one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vero Beach (Open)   Vero Beach (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vero Beach (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next