Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"I don't care about that. You can think of me as...a spirit of life if you'd like. None of the faiths really have it right. Angel, spirit, whatever. We're the first creations. That is all that matters."

"I have owl's wings, anyway. So I don't really look compeltely like your traditional angel...well, here, wanna go ahead and see?" She said a little shy.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm

She bit her lip and nodded slowly.

"I would. I'd love to see."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Emily nodded and stepped back.

She took a deep breath and sighed, which seemed to coincide with the wind suddenly picking up at the beach, like Griselda felt in the curch, that powerful warm aura expanded again. It felt and smelled like sunshine and moss.

Her skin darkened and seemed to glow softly with an inner light, she looked so flush with health and life. Her eyes compeltely turned green and glowed. Her long red hair grew down to her ankles in soft waves.

From her back grew an impressive set of white and black speckled owls wings. Sadly, Mihr's aura did not affect Griselda's dead flesh, though the warmth still brushed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm

As she had promised, she did believe in Mihr. So when she transformed like that? Even the Kindred with the Brujah tendencies seemed to be awe-struck.

"So beautiful..." was all she could manage to mutter.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Mihr had looked scared, like Griselda might freak out, but when she looked awed, Mihr relaxed and her aura seemed to brighten even more, which didn't seem possible.

"You think?" She said, her voice seeming to come from everywhere, like a breath on the wind. She walked over slowly, arms extended, and went to hug Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 pm

She wasn't sure what to do. In reality, she had never thought that she would see an angel, much less something so beautiful that it seemed to warm even her dead flesh. It may have been just her own mind trying to process what she saw, but it seemed like it had warmed even her. For once, Griselda wasn't the strong one. She stepped forward, into the waiting arms of the angel, burying her face against the creature's chest.

"Yes..." she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Mihr, hugged her and her wings folded in surrounding them. Griselda was safe. From everything.

"Thank you for having faith in me. I will do you proud. I promise." Mihr whispered.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:51 pm

She nodded, still keeping her head buried against the angel's chest. Why? Because sometimes, even the most strong of us need to feel safe. And Griselda? While Estaban did often make her feel safe, it was like nothing compared to this. She wanted to cry. She really did. Just wanted to cry and let go, let the angel that held her take it all away. But being Kindred, she didn't cry anymore. She never lost control like that anymore. So instead, her arms tightened around Mihr, hugging her tightly for just a few moments. Just a few more moments.

"I know you will. Thank you for showing yourself to me."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Mihr nodded and held on for a long while, letting Griselda, stay there. Holding her tight.

When the moment passed, Mihr stepped back at arms length, still keeping her hand on Griselda's shoulder.

"Thank you for showing me that I am not a monster." A smile on her otherwise smooth face. "Now we go home?"

Her light began to dim as the angel faded and plain little Emily stood in the angel's place.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:49 pm

It took another few moments for the redhead to compose herself. But she slipped her hands into the pockets of her jeans, nodding slowly.

"You're not a monster. And yes, we can go home now."

She gestured with a hand toward the SUV she had driven.

"You need anything on the way there?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 pm

"No, I'm good. I was just...trying to gain some faith. So mission accomplished." She affectionatly side hugged Griselda as they walked toward the car.

"Poor CJ. He seemed really messed up."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 pm

She smiled and hugged Emily, giving the girl a nod.

"Yes. He'll have a bit of a rough time for a day or two, but I'll check up on him again. Run into him somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

"I wonder what happened to him before I came in and messed him up more. He was, like on the verge of a nervous break down." She looked really worried.

She got in the SUV and buckled up.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Sliding behind the wheel of the SUV, she shut the door... but she didn't start the vehicle right away. She looked like she might be thinking.

"You know, I'm not sure. I'll see if I can find out, though."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm

"He thought he was on drugs, but, I dunno. It didn't seem like the explination." She shrugged. "I've seen people on drugs at the hospitol and he wasn't acting like that. He was more...in shock. Like he had a bad scare."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 pm

She nodded and started the SUV.

"Did he say what made him think he was drugged?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

"He wouldn't say much. Someone gave him a drink and he thought he was hallucinating. He seemed perfectly normal the other two times I talked to him."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm

She nodded.

"Did he say who? Gave him the drink, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 pm

"A woman I think. But that's all. You think it's supernatural?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, I do."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well, the way he freaked out when I revealed myself...I'm inclined to agree." Emily nodded worried. "Think he'll be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

She nodded.

"He'll be fine, I'm sure. Just need to let him have a bit of time to process, is all."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Emily nodded. "Then he'll be open to accepting me." She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

She smiled.

"Yes. Don't get discouraged just because he was a little freaked out the first time."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Emily nodded, more than happy with Griselda's faith.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next