Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 am

The hand that reached for hers was gentle, it was determined and strong but it was gentle.
"Please let me call her for you?"
Unstable women were unstable.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

"Fine." She said throwing up her hands about ready to burst into tears again.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Dead God, save him from women.

He took the phone and dialed Rai's number.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am

"Hello?" came the sweet, melodic voice over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 am

"Hello, this is Chris, from the cafe? You remember, Logan?" maybe she would. "Listen, you know a girl named Emily? We're at" he gave her the approximate address. "Down by the beach, she's really upset and I don't feel she ought to be alone right now. So could you please come pick her up? Because I'm not feeling well and I seriously need to get home"
And get a new drug screening. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh! Hey, Chris. Yeah, I remember." There was a pause. "Yes, I know Emily. I'll be there in say, ten minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 am

"Good, thanks. She's upset and yeah, just thanks" he seemed to smile before hanging up. His eyes still on Emily. You know, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 am

"Wait," she said, though calmly. "What's got her upset?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:19 am

"I... I honestly don't know" he honestly didn't understand what was going on. "She's just not making any sense" the soldier sighed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 am

She sighed. "All right. I'm on my way. Just don't... don't leave her alone, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 am

"Not leaving 'til you get here" no way.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 am

"Good. Be there shortly."

The phone went silent.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 am

Emily for her part couldn't even look at CJ. Every time she did, she saw that look of rejection on his face. Terror. The way he held the gun...it was like a new wound every time. She felt bile in her mouth at the memory, it made her so sick.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 am

The gun was put away, he'd put it away when he'd moved to hold her actually, because well, gun...

If she saw rejection, then that was because that was what she made from it because CJ was still utterly convinced that he was a: on a bad trip, and b: Emily was obviously not all there either. So he really really hoped Griselda would get there soon. Because the sooner he could get home and crash? The better.
Better before he ended up mentally crashing.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 am

They were indeed painful memories. She couldn't even take in his actual expression at the moment. It was a little hard to see through the tears without the emotional trauma.

She kneeled down and hugged her legs and stubbornly stared out at the ocean. She wished Michelle were there. She wished Michelle was coming.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

She got there a lot faster than she said she would. But that sometimes happens. Sometimes traffic is just good. She pulled up and jumped out of the SUV, already at a jog toward the beach -- toward Emily.

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Emily looked over, then seeing Griselda grabbed her phone from CJ and ran over to her. Tears flowing down her face.

"He...he...I showed him! I was trying to get a new helper and he...he freaked out and pointed a gun at me! He tried... to run away!" She said through sobs, pointing back at CJ. Then dissolved into tears, collapsing in the red head's arms. "I can't take it. I just can't stand it. How could...he...reject...me"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 pm

He looked, well, as before really. That same confused and concerned across his furrowed brows as he lifted a hand to rub his temples.
"I have got no clue what's up with her..." Chris muttered. "I just know I need to go home and lay down before whatever's sending me on a bad trip decides to fuck me over completely. I am sorry though, I am very sorry for pulling a gun her" and he sounded sorry too. "I just haven't been feeling like myself lately and then" well, he had no clue what had happened. "I started seeing things and she freaked out and I really... really just need to go lay down"
He was in no condition to take care of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

She wrapped her arms around Emily, but it was Chris that she reached out and took the arm of. Her hands were warm, and she just lay her hand against his wrist.

"Okay. Everyone needs to calm down. Chris, what do you mean about being drugged. Emily..."

She leaned over and whispered into Emily's ear.

(PM inc)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 pm

"He thinks I was a bad acid trip!" Emily said in disbelief, then fury on her face, she broke away from Griselda and picked up some sand and threw it at him.

"I show you my true form and you think it's just DRUGS!" She screamed Her aura intensified with her emotions, the air was heavy with power. She reached out and grabbed him, suddenly light exploded from her hand and seemed to spread all over his skin.

"There, no more drugs." Emily said truimpantly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 pm

In the event that he was thinking of running, she still had a grip on his wrist. That only tightened when she saw the light forming in Emily's hand. The soldier? He wasn't going anywhere. (Strength 7, Potence 7)
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Technically speaking, there was no drugs in his system, but what did he know? He had no clue about vampire blood, even less clue that he'd ingested it. And he'd meant to answer Griselda, really he had, but now he once again just found himself rather speechless as he stared in confusion at the girl before him.

And it was fairly clear, he had no clue what was going on. Though he did feel his hand twitch, instincts wanting to react to the sudden feeling that stemmed from her aura without being able to explain why.

Though hey, at least now his system was free of the nicotine that usually coursed through it. His body would be grateful for that right up until the point where he took another cigarette to calm his nerves. Which would be soon if he couldn't just get the fuck out of there and be left alone!

"You.... need to calm down" Chris said, channeling the sergeant in him rather than himself at the moment. Because there was no room for the confusion he was currently feeling.
"And you, would you please let go?" he turned towards Rai, his voice determined although calm. Calm as of yet. Even if he was fairly sure he was about to loose it.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

The light sunk into CJ and from within it begane cleansing him of any poisons, infections, drugs or diseased tissue. He felt horribly ill and began coughing up, this vile black bile. The whole process took about a minute, but when the last bit of foul black bile left his lips, he felt better than he ever had in his life.

In fact, the pain in his shoulder from that old wound had compeltely faded.

Emily stood there, a satisfied smile on her face.

"There's no way there's any drugs in your system now." She nodded to Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Because he had requested it, she let go of his wrist. But a hand went to his shoulder, looking sympathetic.

"Are you all right, Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh thank you, could've warned him there. Because randomly breaking down coughing and throwing up was something everyone was prepared for. Right?

"I'm fine... I'm fine..." came the mutter as he shrugged his shoulder to get her hand off it really, his head still a bit dizzy as he looked up, wiping the back of his hand across his lips.

Do not hit the girl. Do not hit the girl.One did not hit girls...

It was a pretty good mantra at the moment, because while he felt great, no mistake there, it hadn't helped clear the confusion. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next