Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 pm

She didn't mind. But then, she wasn't really trying to do anything other than make sure he was okay.

"Um. Chris? What were you talking about before? With the feeling weird?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Emily had opened her mouth to say something, then shut it when Griselda started talking. She crossed her arms and looked generally pissed off and still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 pm

He tried to stand up aaaand proceeded to fall onto his butt in the sand, moving his arms to rest on his knees as he leaned forward and brushed his fingers through his hair.
"I have no fucking clue alright? I just need a break, just a tiny little break from all this shit so I can gather my thoughts and get back on track. Without any bi-polar psycho bitches or glowing girls or fucking misunderstandings that make no sense or random drugs slipped into my drink or whatever. Alright?!" yeah, slightly tired and frustrated there and clearly in need of a break.
God he wanted to just go crash in his own bed for say, twelve to thirty hours and hope it had all gone away when he woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 pm

She looked genuinely concerned.

"Um. Chris... you know you're not making any sense, right?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 pm

"I know!" he exclaimed, probably a bit more abruptly than he had meant to. "Just please, take care of Emily and I'll call a cab and get myself home. Just... please" it was clear he just wanted them both gone.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

She smiled, apologetically.

"Why don't I give you a ride home? Can even get you a cup of hot chocolate to help you sleep. And I promise... no drugs."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Emily stopped looking pissed off and instead looked very concerned. She kneeled down and looked up at his face.

"I'm sorry CJ. I didn't know that something had happened to you. I thought...I thought sharing myself with you would be a good expierience. I'm sorry. I was acting selfish." She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh great, and the girl was still making no sense and apparently he was the one with the problem.
"No" came the rather gruff answer answer as he pushed himself up and took a moment to compose himself.

"No, thanks. I rather I get home by myself" he repeated a bit more politely as he backed up, forcing a brief smile. "Good night... And please don't call me in at least seventytwo hours. Thank you" he turned to leave on slightly shaky feet.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

"Ok...you take it easy, ok? You call if you want to. I won't bother you again." Emily said, looking sad. She stood up and dusted the sand off of her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:07 pm

She smiled, slipping an arm around Emily's shoulders.

"All right. You get some rest, okay, Chris?"

She turned to look at Emily with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm

They got a lazy wave of his hand without him turning to look. Just... wanting to get out of there.

(exit scene unless hindered)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:10 pm

"Geez, that went terribly." She said to Griselda, dejected. "FIrst human I show myself to and he pulls a gun on me." She sighed and hugged Griselda.

"I don't know, you might freak out too, if I showed you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 pm

She wrapped her arms around Emily in a hug.

"It happens, sometimes. The important part is that he's much more calm now. Which means he's less likely to freak out if you show him in the future."

She smiled and shook her head.

"And I would love to see what you look like. Really look like."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Emily smiled.

"I'd love to. That used up some of my faith and since he didn't believe what he was seeing, well...it was a total waste." She looked frusterated.

"I'll show you sometime soon. I promise." She held out a pinky for a pinky swear.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

She smiled, linking her pinky with Emily's. God help her.

"And I'll believe in you."

Yep. Went there.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Emily smiled down at the pinky, then her eyes widened. She looked up at Griselda and burst into tears of joy. It was a wonder there was any water left in the girl with all the crying she did.

She hugged Griselda.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" She was shaking with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm

She pulled Emily into a hug, smiling as she kissed the top of her head.

"You're welcome," she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 pm

"I'll be good. I'll help you out too! You just watch, I'll earn my way. We'll get that bastard demon and send him straight back to the Abyss!" She said, eyes shining bright.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

She laughed quietly.

"I know you will. You just... you don't have to, you know? That's not really part of it. Only if you want to, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 pm

"Course it's part of it! I was a gaurdian angel! Now you're one of the people I gaurd! I gotta take gooood care of you!" Emily said laughing.

"Not that I'm much of a gaurder...but I can find people for you. Anyone, just give me their name. I can heal people, that's what I'm best at, and I can understand any spoken language, no matter what and they can understand me back." She nodded listing off the few things she could do.

"And...well, more to come as I get my memories back." She said a little worried that wasn't good enough to be worthy of Griselda's faith.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 pm

She smiled, laughing just a little.

"I'll keep it in mind. I just don't want to like... abuse it, you know? 'Hey, Emily, can you find this guy for me? What about that one? Or this guy?' That just seems like... well... rude."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 pm

"I don't think so. I live to help. I was created to help." She shrugged.

"I'm so happy." She stuck out her arms to the side to show her happiness.

"You know my name right? Mihr. Just say my name and I will hear you and respond. From anywhere, even if you're in heaven or hell itself." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

She nodded slowly.

"I know how it works. But I didn't know your name before."

She tilted her head.

"Mihr. It's beautiful. What does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 pm

"Mihr! Angel of Divine Mercy, Angel of Friendship, Angel of Compassion and Healing." She said saluting.

"I looked, me up, I'm actually kinda famous all things told." She said blushing. "Mercy, is the closest translation."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Well, if you're going to be in a pact with a demon...

She smiled.

"It's truly beautiful. I haven't really followed any of the angel-type-faiths in my life. Druid and all. But it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next