Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:42 am

She laughed just a little.

"He knows what's going to happen if he keeps it up. I'm going to say something to break him and then he's going to be upset," she warned.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:43 am

He smiled at Guinevere.

"Aye. I know. She jus' be wee enough t' make i' easy for me t' see her as a child."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:34 am

"Well she's not, and she's got a wicked sense of humor, so you should watch it." looking back at him. Then looking at Griselda, "Ready to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:34 am

She nodded emphatically.

"I'd love to dance. But Jamie has to dance with you, too."

Because she said so.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

He laughed.

"Aye, I'll be dancin' wi' someone, a' least."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Well she'd not let go of his hand, so of course he was coming too, she looked at him "you weren't going to join us?" a look of confusion on her face at him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 pm

He laughed softly.

"Aye. O' course I can." He just wouldn't touch Griselda. Because, reasons.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 pm

It was just line dancing of a different sort. Get over yourself, old man. She giggled as she came around the bar and waited for Guinevere and Jamie to join her on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Guinevere joined Griselda, still holding Jaime's hand and then as they hit the dance floor, she looked at him with a grin "Smile it's something different." letting go of his hand and getting into the electric slide with Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

He laughed at that, moving into place so that he could join them in the electric slide. Which he was actually fairly good at.

"I'm smilin'," he said, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:32 pm

She moved to Guinevere's other side, putting her between herself and Jamie. And she fell into step easily, letting her hips and feet do what they did best -- cause her to have fun while she moved with the press of bodies all doing the same sort of dance.

She was grinning from ear to ear, too. This, right here, was fun for her.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Guinevere was having fun, smiling and doing the dance, occasionally messing up right and left but that was fun. She danced with the two of them till a slow song came on, at that she looked at Jaime, with a tilt of her head, and then the bar. To see where he'd rather go.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:57 pm

He was going nowhere. So when the slower song started, he took her hand and pulled her into his arms for a slow dance. This was less Daft Punk than just something tender and sweet. So he held her close with a slight smile and his arm around her waist to press her against him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Slow dance. Her cue to leave the dance floor. She didn't do so well dancing solo to slow dances. But that was okay, too. She had plenty of people heading toward the bar to wet their now-thirsty throats after the workout they just received.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Jamie wrote:
He was going nowhere. So when the slower song started, he took her hand and pulled her into his arms for a slow dance. This was less Daft Punk than just something tender and sweet. So he held her close with a slight smile and his arm around her waist to press her against him.

She rested her head against him, dancing the song with him and closing her eyes while they danced.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 pm

He was happy to guide her in the dance. He held the small of her back pressed against him with one hand and with the other, he held her head pressed against his chest. She was tall, but nowhere near as tall as he was. He let the music carry his feet, though in reality, it was probably more like a gentle sway than a real dance.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:51 pm

When the song ended, she looked up at him, "That was nice, shall we check on your cousin before the next round or do another slow dance?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:33 pm

He smiled at her.

"She be doin' her thing. Let's keep dancin'."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:39 pm

"Dancing it is then." with her head back on his chest as the next song started.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 pm

And dance with her, he did. Holding her against him, he was once again swaying with her on the dance floor, close against her and letting his eyes close a little as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12