Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Dancing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Disco Dancing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:30 am

Well, he was single now, he supposed. And taking care of Rhiana occasionally really cramped his feeding style. Which was why he was visiting the only bar in town that had an owner he trusted. If anything went down, Griselda would be able to take care of things.

So, with his hair pulled back in a thick, red braid and a pair of black slacks (and a blue shirt that matched his eyes), he slipped his keys into his pocket. And yes, he made for the dance floor almost immediately, and surprisingly, he was able to keep up with the music.

Joys of being hundreds of years old. You remember disco like it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Cass was mid-drink when she turned to look out over the place. And that's when she saw him. It was... the oddest thing she ever saw. Her prince gussied up and getting his groove on... Getting his groove on?!

At least the mortal stuff didn't get her drunk. She put a $50 onto the bar and reached over to grab the fullest bottle of anything that was nearest to her.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh, yes. Getting his groove on. What was sad about it? He could actually flat-out dance like nobody's business. One of his hidden talents, apparently. He couldn't sing for beans, but he could dance well enough to make several people jealous.

He didn't seem to see Cass sitting at the bar -- but he wasn't ready to head to the bar yet.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 pm

That was fine, she wasn't ready to be seen. After a while, when the song was winding down, she turned back to face the bar, scarfing down the... what was this, anyway? Vodka? Oh, God, who cares...
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 pm

When the song was over, he made his way over to the bar -- and ordered (surprise, surprise):

"Guinness Stout, please."

Because he knew Griselda. She would have that shit on tap.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 pm

"Maybe you should try something new?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 pm

He glanced up... and started to chuckle.

"Nay. Anythin' else would make me think tha' dancin' naked is a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm

"Well, we couldn't have that, could we?" And she meant that, too. 

Cass looked up at the bartender. "Put it on my tab."

Looking back at Jamie, she took the bottle of vodka and held it close to her chest as she stood up. "Don't cut up the rug too much. You'll have the ladies trying to follow you home."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 pm

He smirked at that one and gave her a grin.

"Wha' if tha' happens t' be my goal?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 pm

"Uh... Okay, then..." He was nuts. Obviously. "You have fun with that, then... You pod person, you..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 pm

He chuckled and gave her a look.

"Ye ha' never seen me single, ha' ye?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 pm

She blinked and looked at the bottle. And then looked at him. "Uh... no... You're married..." Duh.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 pm

He smiled.

"No since she ran off on me."

That just happened.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 pm

"Oh, Jamie... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm

He smiled and leaned against the bar.

"We go' into a wee bit o' a tiff because she wants t' help Medwyn an' I said tha' was fine, bu' tha' Teddy an' Estaban couldn't be involved in th' helpin' her. An' she stormed out an' left."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm

"That seems... rather silly to walk out over..." But she held her tongue further. 

"Sorry, Jamie... I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm

He smiled.

"Nothin' t' be sorry for. Ye didna walk out on anythin'."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm

"I can still be sorry it happened. Are you sure it's for good? That she's not just off, blowing off steam?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:42 pm

He smiled.

"I dinna know. Bu' someone willin' t' walk out on their husband an' a wee little girl because she canna stand t' be told no?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:44 pm

"I didn't think she had it in her," she said honestly. Her frown was deepening. It made her appreciate things more, that's for sure.

"I should... I should let you get back to it then. Call me if you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:01 am

He chuckled.

"Aye, I will. Though ye can feel free t' hang wi' me if ye like."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:03 am

She had a bar so she didn't need to go anywhere to drink. Instead, Abigail was there to dance out on the dance floor. It was about time she got out of the house a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 am

"Only if you don't think I'm going to throw off your groove," she said with a quick look to the dance floor. The prince was here, which meant, even if the place was Griselda's, she was more wary.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 am

"Pfft."

He waved a hand and picked up his glass of booze. Then he smiled at Cass again.

"Ye can only throw off me groove if ye can't dance. Tell me ye can dance?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:45 am

Cass clicked her tongue. "I've got rhythm. But I'm more a gymnast than a dancer. Never really had cause to learn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Dancing (open)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next