Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:23 pm

She shook her head, laughing.

"No. And if you call Miyu for an adult when there's dancing and bright, pretty lights and bright pretty costumes around, do you think she's going to be adulting for long?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Victor scowled. "Fine. Let's dance. But if I find anyone fornicating in the back of my car again, I am going to make them my dinner and then they will be washing that thing nightly for the next century."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

She grinned and took another shot from the bottle of scotch, replacing it behind the bar and walking around to hold her hand out toward Victor with a playful wink.

"What you do when you're not inside here is not my business."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 pm

"you know" he said as they headed for the dance floor "You are rather tiny, even for somebody of your era and the poor quality nutrition commonly available at the time. How do you manage in those tall heels?"

But hey, he didn't comment on her boobs like most people would have done.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:34 pm

She actually held his hand in hers for a moment, giving it a friendly squeeze.

"Years and years of practice. And my mama was only five feet tall, with daddy only being five-foot-eight. I'm shorter than they expected, but none of us were especially tall."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 pm

"What is a... funky town?" he blinked before looking back at her

"Genetic throwback perhaps? Or a bad winter during your gestation period?" He was obviously trying to not focus on the chaos surrounding him
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 pm

She laughed.

"It's just a song. Don't worry about it."

She grinned and spun around, pulling Victor in close so that they actually had room to dance. But unlike he had seen her dancing previously, she was not, in fact, grinding against anyone. Not even him, who she might have been a little more comfortable with. There was booty shaking, but not grinding. It was a little more rhythmic than that.

"Hon, my entire country was starving during my gestation period."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Victor attempted to emulate with some degree of success the other male dancers on the floor, and he tried to relax as he danced.

"Mmm... true, those perfidious British have a lot of blood on their hands."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:50 pm

She actually kept her hand in his as she danced, then laughed softly.

"They do. But I made it out alive, so that's good, right?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 pm

"That is true" he chuckled "Ok, so who are you seeing? You are relaxed, not so flirty and somewhat less stressed"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 pm

That got a laugh out of her. A rich, throaty one.

"His name is Erik. You've seen me talking to him here. Really sweet guy, long hair, beard and mustache. Usually comes in with another three guys or so."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:55 pm

"Good" he smiled warmly "You seem to be in good spirits"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 pm

"I am," she agreed with a smile. "He's busy with work at the moment, so I miss him. But I get work," she rolled her eyes toward the club and mess of humanity inside it. "So I can't complain. He sends me flowers and texts me every night, so there's not much for me to bitch about."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 pm

"Aww that's sweet of him. So are you going to find a way to keep him if this continues?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:06 am

She shrugged slightly.

"I haven't decided yet. I don't want to keep him as mine, that's for certain. Sometimes, things get twisted and it's not real or natural."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:10 am

Victor nodded "Well one step at a time... and just why would a person want to go to funky town?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 am

She grinned at that.

"Because that's where the funk is. Duh."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:13 am

"What is funk? And why is that hairy chested man with tall hair and a medallion staring at my butt? "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 am

She laughed again, full and throaty. She was definitely having a good time.

"A style of urban music that relies heavily on bass guitar and exhibits elements like African rhythms, the blues, early rock and roll, jazz, etc."

She had probably spent some time reading a dictionary at some point.

"And he's staring at your butt because it's a nice butt and he wants to fuck it."

Yep, that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:19 am

"Ah that sort of open flirtation is socially acceptable now? And while I'm sure it is nice, it really isn't my thing. Shouldn't the fact I am dancing with a woman signal that I am not homosexual?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 am

She shook her head with another grin.

"No. I'm not grinding against you, we're just plain dancing. Which could mean that we're just friends, not interested in each other, or you are bisexual. He doesn't care. It's flattering, at any rate. And really, pretty much anything is socially acceptable in a club. You'll say no if you don't like the attention."

She grinned again.

"Or I could start grinding against you and grab your butt for you to let him know you're not in the least bit interested in homosexuality."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 am

"He's not my type" Victor said after a moment, although all things considered, he probably meant not his choice of meals.

"And other than a brief fling with Odessa, I've been utterly uninterested in anyone since Miyu and I broke up."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 am

Her brows shot up at that, her eyes widening a little.

"So you were Odessa's newest fling, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 am

"Briefly" he said dryly "It was not what I thought it could be"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 am

She couldn't help but grin.

"You should have talked to me first. I would have told you that she's a bit of a loose woman and kind-of a twit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next