Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Disco Night (open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

She smiled.

"I have two more back here, but I sent them on a break. They will be back shortly so I can hit the dance floor again."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 pm

"Good to know." with a grin at her "I was hoping to dance tonight, I told him not to dress up so if he won't dance with me - will you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 pm

She beamed a bright grin.

"Absolutely! I will dance with you even if he does. I love to dance."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 pm

"Sounds good, I hope he's not to mad at me for pulling him away again." with an actual blush, she's keeping up the masquerade nicely doing her part.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 pm

She leaned over and smiled.

"Miss Luna, if he is angry, he is a fool. A woman who actually wants to spend her time with him? He is not used to that. We have that in common. He will likely be more confused than anything."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:22 pm

She looked quite perplexed at her, "Why you're both quite charming and good company. Plus starting on Monday I have a war to fight and occupy my time." with a conspiratorial whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 pm

She smiled at Guinevere.

"Thank you. But not all see us as such."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 pm

"Then they are fools." with a nod to her and a shake of her head "Good conversation is very hard to find." with a knowing look at her "And that you both have in droves."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 pm

She grinned.

"Thank you... I am glad you think so. And I hope your war doesn't occupy all of your time. If possible, I would like to get together again soon."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

"I am not sure how long it will take my opponent to beat me, but I don't think he'd mind you stopping by." with a smile at her. "I do hope to give him a little bit of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:50 pm

She laughed.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of interrupting your game. I am just hoping we can fit some girl time into the mix."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 pm

"Towards the end of the week then? Thursday night?" with a look at her to see if that would suit?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:02 am

She nodded.

"Perfect. I will let you know in advance if I end up with a date or something, but I doubt that I will. People who work normal schedules kind of suck."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 am

She had told him that he didn't need to dress up, so he didn't. He just wore a pair of black slacks and a white button-down shirt, which was what he had been wearing when he had gotten the provocative text message, followed by the threat. He didn't want to see his cousin's cleavage. Not that it wasn't spectacular cleavage. He just couldn't think of Griselda in that way. It actually made him shiver a little in discomfort to even have the thought cross his mind. Wicked women. Threatening him like that.

He parked the SUV and got out, expecting the security folks to know him by now. After all, his cousin did own the bar. Which was why he didn't have any trouble getting inside. And then he had less trouble finding Griselda, since she was dressed in such a way that it almost gave him a headache. And then with her, at the bar, was Guinevere.

He offered a smile as he made his way over to where the two women were talking, sliding to the stool that Victor had so generously left vacant.

"Mind if I si' here?" he asked, conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 am

Sliding his drink to him, "Not at all, hope I didn't pull you away from too much work." with a glowing smile at him.  

"Not a problem, I hope I hold out till Thursday but I doubt it." with a nod to her. "He's a tough opponent." taking another sip.

"Griselda and I are going to hang out next Thursday." looking back at him with a momentary wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:02 am

He picked up the glass of Guinness because Griselda knew him that well, then took a long drink from the glass.

"Nay, lass. Readin' a bedtime story, is all."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:03 am

She grinned and just lifted her own glass in salute.

"Here's hoping you make it to Thursday. Master of tactics is not an opponent I would want to try to beat."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:07 am

"oh I forgot to look at the time, sorry." with a guilty look at him.

Then looking at Griselda, "I have a plan, it may work more then once but not more then twice, by then I have to have another plan." with a solemn nod at her.

Looking at Jaime, "I've got a war on Monday till he beats me, I hope to hold out till Thursday but I did pick chaos marines." with a slight smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 am

He chuckled softly.

"Well, I'm sure ye will gi' him a run for his money, lassie. I dinna think he'd be interested in playin' wi' ye if ye didn't."

He turned to grin at Griselda.

"Hullo, dear cousin. Wi' none o' th' cleavage."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:15 am

She grinned.

"That sounds like a really good time," she admitted to Guinevere. Because it did sound like fun.

Then she grinned at Jamie.

"Hullo, dear cousin who doesn't want to believe that I'm older than five. And my cleavage is fantastic, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 am

She smiled at both of their compliments, then made sure NOT to be drinking as they both made their cleavage comments.

Looking between the two, the red hair, that was the obvious tie and then she leaned against Jaime "She's not 5..." confused by the statement by Griselda towards Jaime.d
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 am

He chuckled and reached over to take Guinevere's hand.

"Aye, I ken tha'. Bu' I was there when she was born, so she'll always be five t' me."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:24 am

She laced her fingers through his, "Jaime there comes a time you have to allow her to be at least 10." with a grin at him and a gentle lean into him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:29 am

He threw back his head with a laugh.

"No' today, though."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 am

She looked at Griselda, "I tried to be helpful." with a solemn nod to her. Then squeezed his hand gently "You really do need to let her grow up a little bit." with a soft smile at him and a lean against him. "Even if you watched her be born."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next