Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Her brow arched. But she kept out of that one. Mess she didn't need to be in the middle of. Nosirree.
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

She smiled and nodded.

" Beer of course, and I'm new in town ..so anywhere you like."

She turned to Buck and stuck out her tongue.

"Yes Yummy...but how many times have I offered?"

She turned back to Orie as she was looking. She blushed at the compliment. However as she spoke she couldn't help but admire the other woman's legs. She suddenly realized what Teggy had meant by legs that led straight to heaven.

"Danke, coming from one as beautiful as you, I'm flattered. So .....about that elsewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

She so wasn't shy. Not even a little bit.

"Public or private? I promise, I'll keep my hands to myself, much as I might not want to, if you want. Sit on them, even."

There was something implied there, but she was discreet enough to not say it.

"Your friend can come, too. So long as there's no throwing shoes at each others' heads, I'm pretty laid-back."
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

She stepped closer, her smile widening.

"I'm a very friendly girl, so I doubt there will be need of such measures. I also believe I've had enough of crowds tonight. So perhaps a more intimate atmosphere would be relaxing? "

She grabs Buck and pulls him over to stand beside her.

"We don't ever throw shoes, do we Yummy?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

She slipped a little closer to the redhead -- close enough for Hedwig to smell her subtle, yet pleasant, perfume. She tilted her head with a smile.

"Then let's go. I promise I won't bite."

She winked and led them both out of the bar toward her car.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Buck let himself be pulled over.

"Not our own to be sure. Don't worry. We are very very amiable. More likely to throw clothes..and not at anyone in particular."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

She winked.

"I can deal with that. Clothes-throwing is a specialty of mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2