Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Distractions Necessary (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Distractions Necessary (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 am

All things told, it was a busy night in the bar. She was used to that; it tended to happen more often here lately. On the other hand, no one could say that the owner of Sugar's didn't have a sense of fashion. She paused at the doorway for a moment before she sauntered toward the bar in feet covered with sandals. But unlike she usually did, she didn't stop at the bar first. She went toward the jukebox in the corner and started perusing the possible selections, a look of concentration on her face. After a few moments and tapping of the touch-screen, she turned and sauntered back toward the bar with a slight smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:48 am

"Good evening what can I get you this evening?" with a bright smile at her boss. who was looking so fly tonight she wondered when her man was going to show because that outfit only said one thing. Ali was in a simple sleeveless number black, with a scoop neck in the front that showed her necklace, but hid her back, she had on black pants, flats and her long hair was braided back, her curves showed but they were covered - and she moved just fine.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:50 am

She smiled at Ali, and to the bartender's surprise, simply winked.

"Just water, for now." She tilted her head and looked toward the crowd. "And send a round over to that table from me. Their choice."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:52 am

Victor walked in. He was enjoying this whole walking and seeing in both eyes thing again. He was also suddenly enjoying the outfit Griselda was wearing. Damn that woman anyway...

Victor walked up to the bar and sat down, waiting for the two women to be not busy.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:55 am

Ali looked where the boss had pointed, the table of hot young sexy men, she didn't even raise an eye brow, she nodded and headed over to take the guy's order, then pointed to Griselda as the one that bought the round, the boldest of the crew headed over to personally thank her. He was swarthy in the was Salif was, but obviously straight, a build almost as buff as McKay but not quite and a cocky smile while he walked toward the petite red head.

"Would you care to join us at our table as we properly thank you for the round?" reaching out for her hand. "I'm Matieu, and you beautiful are?"

Ali was back behind the bar mixing the requested drinks, pulling down top shelf to do so, and keeping an eye on Griselda but not interfering or saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 am

She gave Victor a polite nod when she saw him sit down. She wasn't ignoring him, she just had a young man walk up to her and reach for her hand. She gave him her hand with a bright smile.

"Griselda. It's a pleasure to meet you, Matieu. I would love to join you, actually...on one condition. I'll come over and sit with you if you'll dance with me. Song of my choice."

She grinned, because she could. And this? This was one good way to alleviate boredom. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when your long-time lover just disappears for a month. You get bored.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:12 am

"I would be honored to dance with you, what ever song you wish and is it just me or all of us?" with the same cocky smile as he tried to nicely look her up and down.

Ali had taken their drinks over to the table, while the other 3 watched their "leader" and Griselda.

Returning to the bar, "Good evening Mr. Steele what can I get you?" with a bright smile and her attention all on him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:14 am

"The usual sort of thing" he smiled. Goddamn stereoscopic vision was nice again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:16 am

She made sure to stand at an angle that Mr. Leader could look her over if he wanted to. It's not exactly as if she were covered up in Victorian lace, now was it? She tilted her head as if thinking about it.

"Depends," she said with a grin. "Depends on how nice your friends are going to be."

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:16 am

"Sure thing on the rocks or neat?" heading towards the true top shelf and going to unlock the cabinet.   Still watching him and sending a quick text.

He looked at her, "They are going to be as nice as you want them to be." with a more smirk then a cocky smile at her. "you are the on in control after all Beautiful." and it was obvious he meant it.

Last edited by Ali Laguna on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 am

"On the rocks is fine please." he said, while glancing around the bar.

"Don't see Griselda in here often."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 am

Ali quickly replied, then poured his drink on the rocks, "No she's been busy lately. Looks like she's giving herself night off." with a warm smile at him, setting down his drink. "Tab?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 am

She seemed to like his answer. Poor guy -- while she was beautiful and small, the fact was that if the group of boys got out of hand, she would likely be able to kill them all before they could even stand up from the table. Which is what made her completely unworried about her safety.

"Fair enough," she said, giving Matieu's hand a gentle squeeze. "Why don't you lead the way?" And amusingly, she didn't let go of his hand quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 am

Ali Laguna wrote:
Ali quickly replied, then poured his drink on the rocks, "No she's been busy lately.  Looks like she's giving herself night off." with a warm smile at him, setting down his drink.  "Tab?"

Absently Victor tossed a fifty on the table, while trying not to ogle Griselda. "Just the one, no change please."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:26 am

"Okay Mr. Steele, anything else I can get you?" watching his gaze and taking the 50. She stayed by him to see if he was done or if he had any other request before going to take care of the rest of the bar.

Matieu took her towards the jukebox, "Know what song you want?" handing her a 5 to put in the machine.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:27 am

In reality, she found that slightly amusing. Because her usual method was to just hack into the machine via Thaumaturgy and play whatever she wanted to play. But real cash worked, too. She took the $5 from him and gave him a grin.

"Yes," she answered simply.

She made a few selections, but pointed to the last song she chose.

"I'll meet your friends first. Then we'll dance to that one."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 am

"No... I had some interesting experimental surgery, which seems to have been working. I'm trying to remember what life was like as a normal person again. It's weird, not being in constant pain."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:33 am

"Well congratulations Mr. Steele, and good luck with the adjustment. I am sure it is quite the adjustment and taking some getting use too." with a polite smile. "If you'll excuse me I'll be back after I tend to the rest of the bar."

Ali went and easily took care of the rest of the bar, she really made it look easy - making at times 4 to 6 drinks at one time and easily 4 shots at once often.

Matieu took her to the table, "Tom, Ray, Dave and Erik this beautiful lady bought us our round, she'd like a dance and for you all to be as gentlemanly as she wants." pulling out his chair for her to take, while he goes to pull another chair for himself to sit by her.

Ali paused to send another text or two then, her phone went back to her pocket and she finished another round. Then back by Mr. Steele "I met your assistant about a month ago."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:34 am

"Miyu? Charming woman isn't she?" he smiled while toying with the drink. Oddly he never really did drink the stuff, just toyed with them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 am

She moved like a cat, really. Slipping into the offered chair, she held out a hand to each of the gentlemen at the table as they were introduced.

"Griselda," she said with a slight wink. Then her wink turned into a grin. "I own this bar."

Because she liked to see the look on people's faces when they saw her, realized she looked about 15, knew she had to be at least 21 to be in the bar but even with such a youthful appearance, to own a business at a young age is interesting. And to be pretty to boot? Yeah. She liked to see their faces.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:43 am

"Oh she was delightful, I was hoping to see her again sooner then later, but I am guessing business is keeping her away." with a nod to him.

The three guys looked like she just hit them with a freight train, Matieu on the other hand just looked like he won the lottery, or the cat that swallowed the canary one of the two. Suddenly she was asked by Ray "Do you make a good business here, I mean it seems steady tonight but not super busy, only one chick bartender with one back up and looks like one cocktail waitress. I'd think on a super busy night you'd have a real bartender or two and at least two bar backs and at least 4 cocktail waitresses."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:44 am

"I'll let her know. She does love meeting people, but being mute sometimes hinders her social life."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:46 am

"She picked a great night, it was super busy when she arrived, it slowed down in the middle of the night and then got busy again towards close. So it was good people watching but time to chat and still people watch a bit more low key for a bit." with a grin at him. "She seemed really nice and it was nice to have someone appreciate my drink making abilities for once." with a slight tease at him just playing with his glass.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:47 am

"I still have health issues..." Victor said sheepishly. "I love the smell and the taste, but imbibing usually doesn't happen. Sorry. Maybe some night I'll let you take the Duesenberg out and you can drive Miyu around and have a silly girl's night out. She'd really enjoy that I think."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 am

"Maybe only if she would want such a thing, and I'd have to check with some one else before I did so." with a nod to him, cleaning glasses but barely giving a glance towards Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions Necessary (Open)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next