Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:39 am

It was rare that the mute woman went out. Even more rare that she went out alone. But there she was, dressed all in black. Not unusual. The unusual part was that she, a messenger from God Himself, was out at a place of ill repute.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 am

Behind the bar was Ali working, she was in a dress for once, her long hair down with a head band keeping it out of her way, the only jewlery was the necklace around her neck, the simple gold choker with the gold stone.

Walking to where Miyu was she smiled, "What can I get you this evening." with a bright bartender smile and a happy twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:20 am

Miyu couldn't speak. Not that the young woman at the bar knew that, of course. She smiled and typed something on her phone -- vodka tonic -- and turned it around so that Ali could see, pointing to it with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:53 pm

"Tab or pay n go?" with a smile at the lady and her phone. With a skill and flourish she started to mix her drink.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 am

In answer, she simply lay a Visa card on the counter in front of her. Universal sign for tab.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 am

The drink was placed before her, the card was picked up with a nod and she waited to see if she needed anything else before she went to keep working.

Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 pm

She typed another quick message on her phone, turning it around for Ali to see.

Thank you. Are there any areas that I should stay away from in here? It's my first time in this place.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 pm

She motions to the private circle booth area off to the right of the bar "Stay Clear." , then points towards the stage "Loud Music", tables across from the bar "Good seats" and then off to the left "Pick Up space." with a wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

She laughed silently, obviously delighted.

Thank you, she typed on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:17 pm

"Any time." with a nod to her and going to set up her tab. Then off to work the bar with style and flourish, the only jewelry was the choker around her neck with the yellow stone. And she made 4 rum and cokes at one time, 4 fireball shots and yeah she was good.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

She watched the girl curiously as she sipped her drink. She also looked around the bar as well, just in case she saw someone she knew. She doubted that she would, but you could never tell.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Ali kept working, so far this evening she'd not spied any of the more "colorful" guests in the bar and with as busy as they were it was okay with her. She paused 2 seconds to send an encouraging text to her man since it seemed like he was going to have a busy night.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:41 pm

What was really funny was how little she was concerned about the crowd currently inside the bar. Being one of God's creatures - literally - you would expect her to be uncomfortable in a place like this. She expected to be uncomfortable. But she wasn't. That was a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:45 pm

The current DJ wasn't too bad, so the dance floor was full, the bar finally thinned out a bit, Ali was looking around before she started to clean up, keeping an eye on Miyu more to make sure she didn't need anything or wasn't being harassed since she was talking with her phone.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 am

She didn't seem to be being harassed. She was just a normal woman, really. She just...couldn't talk. So she sipped at her vodka tonic and watched the dance floor. She could dance, but there was generally a sword in her hand when she did.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

After a bit, Ali's protective streak lessened and she kept working the bar, not watching her like a hawk, but the bar started to thin out about an hour later, which she expected they were usually a first and last stop for most of the local club kids.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:31 am

Probably the case. She wasn't any trouble. She had a drink or two, but really, that was it. She just watched. Not being able to converse made things harder.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 am

With things slowing down when she came for her second drink, she made it with a flourish, "New to town?" giving a yes no question so it was easier for her to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 am

She shook her head, but she seemed to be very practiced at using her phone for communication. She typed, then turned it around for Ali to see.

No, I've been here for about a year. It's my first time in here, though.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:44 am

"Well Sugar's has been through a "make over" a bit a go, now as you can see it's a club, live DJ, various theme nights, and good drink prices and when the kitchen is open not too bad of food too." She smiled at her, glancing around then back to her, "Anything or one you looking for or prefer to stay clear of?"
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 am

She shook her head, smiling brightly.

Not at all! I just don't really get out all that much, so it's nice that I chose a not-crazy place to visit.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:16 am

"Ah okay, then I'll stop bugging you. Just making sure you were having a good time and that you weren't being stood up." with a grin at her "Because you are far too pretty to be stood up."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 am

She actually blushed a little at that.

You aren't bothering me. But thank you for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:58 am

She smiled at her, "I only speak the truth and you're welcome. This is the calm before the end of the night rush. We've got good drink prices so people start here, then go to other clubs and then normally end here too." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 am

She grinned.

But I haven't seen any fights break out or anyone even being rude, so that counts for something, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Out (open)   Going Out (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Out (open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next