Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) Empty
PostSubject: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 pm

The cheerful redhead was doing her usual thing. Usual being having a drink in a club and watching the dancers. In her mind, she was critiquing their form and the grace that they showed, but she would never tell them that. One does not criticize a stripper. Period. Outwardly, she seemed to be paying attention to someone or another who was babbling at her about their computer business that they wanted to start and she managed to, mostly, appear interested.

She wasn't.

But that wasn't the point.
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Hed was bored. She dropped out of the tree dressed in latex. Looking at the others she smiled oddly and made her announcement.

"I'm bored....I'm going out."

And now here she was....in a strange town full of leeches and demons and Gaia knows what....walking into a club. She grinned and headed straight out to dance.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Oh... hello.

She watched the latex-clad woman make her way to the dance floor. The music was loud and full of beats just perfect for dancing.

The redhead sat up a little bit on her stool and kept her drink in one hand. She didn't remember seeing the redhead in here before, which meant that she most definitely caught Orie's attention. Especially dressed as she was and heading straight for the dance floor. Hopefully, she danced better than the so-called strippers with their poles and very poor skills with anything other than fucking.

Her eyes never left the latex-clad form of the redhead. But she wasn't creepy-staring. She was watching, with a smile on her face. Being a dancer, she noticed these things.

Let's see if she's any good.
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Hed could care less about the strippers. She grabbed the first body wearing a collar and pulled them to her grinning. It was hard to tell if her new partner was a very pretty boy or a very handsome girl , but she really didn't care. That was the beauty of coming of age in clubs. No one cared, so no one bothers to ask. She stepped into their personal space and her hips began to move with the drums, the rest of her moved in various undulating waves around her androgynous partner. She was grinning like the devil the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Buck walked in. He was bored as well. Not to mention.. frustrated. really really frustrated. He walked into the busy club, moving through the people like they were smoke. He took off his leather jacket and handed it to a waitress before going to the bar and ordering tequilla. He turned and looked at those around him.

He was short(5'6), hispanic, painfully thin witha tattoo on one arm and scars on the other. And yet there was something charismatic about him and something dark behind eyes that seemed to flash gold in the club lights. He moved with a natural fluidity one didn't expect from someone with his build. He looked at the red head next to him and smiled and then followed her eyes...to Hed.

He watched and the grin went away. It was replaced with a look that most would call hunger.From the moment he saw the woman dancing out there... he never looked at any else.

"verdammt.."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 am

She leaned over and spoke to the young man in a conspiratorial manner.

"Don't drink the tequila here. It's barely one step up from horse piss. Here," she handed him the drink in her hand, which was -- by all that anyone could tell, anyway -- something with a large amount of vodka in it. Because it's hard to fuck up vodka, right?

She turned her head to watch the redhead bumping and grinding on the floor. "Friend of yours?" she asked with a smirk. "Because if she's not, I might try to make her my new friend."
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:57 am

She was oblivious to anyone not dancing. Her partner,who after such close contact proved to be a pretty boy, danced happily along with her. When the song changed she turned to put her back to him and he wrapped his arms around her exposed midsection. Anyone who knew her would be surprised to see her without a corset...but only Buck would be shocked, because he knows her secret. Yet there she was, dancing and laughing....and they were ...gone. Then the crowd shifted and so was she.

Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 am

His eyes stayed on the other red head though he shiled as he thought of something. He looked at the glass and shook his head.

"Thanks but I am used to horse piss. Plus what I am looking at out there is better than alcohol or any drug. Yeah..she's... a friend. Isn't she amazing?"

He downed the horse piss and frowned for a moment. He spared the other red head a closer look, appreciative and judging and then went out to the hot woman in latex.

"Go ahead, approach her. I have a feeling she might like you."

Then a rather evil grin touched his lips.

"Not sure you can handle her though."

He watched and then he saw..nothing. He blinked and went quiet. Awe and curiousity on his face. And his mind went into high gear.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 am

She laughed at that, taking another drink from the glass in her hand.

"I don't need to handle her, honey. I just need to be able to hold on for the ride."

She winked, then tilted her head.

"And yeah, she's amazing. Is she your girlfriend or something? Because I don't do taken."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

He smiled and watched Hed.

"Or something. It's complicated."

He looked back at her for a moment.

"Trust me, you dont want to know."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 pm

She held up both hands.

"I don't mind knowing. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, really. That's my thing. But hey, I get it. I'm a stranger, so you probably don't want to pour out all your relationship troubles to me."

She smiled and turned on her stool to watch the dancers once again.

"So it's probably just safer for me to sit here on my stool and just use this as spank bank material later."
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 pm

From across the club there was a loud squeal followed by a string of obscenities in German. Hed was being carried over the shoulder of a mountain with legs. One arm was wrapped around the back of her thighs and and the other was shielding his face from the stilettos on her furiously kicking feet. She was flailing her legs and seemed to be struggling to get free while the stream of obscenities continued. She suddenly jerked upright, leaned back, and went limp.

Her body toppled backwards and the shift in weight pulled the shocked man with her. Releasing her to catch himself was his second mistake of the night. Arched backwards as she was, her hands hit the floor seconds before his would have....but within those seconds her knee connected solidly with his chin and his teeth slammed together with an audible click that could be heard over the music. Momentum pulled her over and she landed on her knees, but she was up and advancing on him as he landed. She landed a vicious kick to his ribs to accentuate her words.

"Ich hab doch gesagt ... NEIN!"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:03 pm

He raised an eyebrow and started to say something when the ruckus started. He held up one finger to signify they would come back to that and turned to watch Hed.

"Oh, this is going to be hilarious. That guy has no idea.."

He winced at the kick to the jaw.

"Sigh, I should probably save that guy before he finds himself a unich. Hey, its up to you but my toes are safe. Um, lets just say.. our relationship is plutonic. But if you want to pass up on that hot form, sharp wit and energy that goes on all night...thats up to you."

um...yeah, the guy was.. almost oozing pent up sexual aggression.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 am

She put a hand on Buck's arm and smirked.

"That guy deserves anything she gives him. And dear sweet Jesus, that just makes her even hotter. Fuck."

She was staring, shaking her head a little as she stood up and actually started across the floor on her flats -- she didn't need heels, her legs were the long ones of a ballet dancer anyway -- toward the fighting couple.

"Tell you what. If she's down for it, I'll send you pictures. Deal?"

She grinned again. No, she wasn't shy. She actually meant that one.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 am

He actually licked his lips. Then he stood up and walked toward her.

"What, I convinced you to go after her and I cant watch?"
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 am

As the redhead and Buck approached, Hed was explaining to the other two bouncers where their coworker had erred. He voice was calm and low, but her tone was menacing.

"He put his hands where they were unwanted and when I said as much, he slapped me and called me a Nazi whore. Perhaps your employer should hire more men like yourselves...men with brains and muscle. This one is sorely lacking in both!"

They looked from her to the man on the floor and back, apologized, then picked him up. She snarled at him as his eyes fluttered open..

"Ich bin eine Deutscher Frau, du Arschloch!.....und ich habe dir meine Schlampe gemacht!"

She straightened her skirt and began to walk away, but as she did, she noticed her nose was bleeding. She turned again, heading towards the bar, looking for a napkin. What she saw was Buck. She followed his eyes to the redhead who seemed to be coming straight for her. She muttered under her breath and braced for another fight.

Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 pm

The redhead was actually pulling a handkerchief out of... somewhere. The dress didn't look like it had pockets, but it must have, since she pulled one out of where a pocket normally was. The redhead gave Buck another smirk.

"Hell, you can more than watch. She's down, I'll share, even."

She shrugged one shoulder and held the handkerchief toward Hedwig.

"Wow, das war unglaublich! Es ist normalerweise nicht so schlimm hier mit den Türstehern, aber ... Das war unglaublich! Ich bin Orie ... es ist sehr viel mir ein Vergnügen, Sie zu treffen."

She could hear. And apparently speak German, offering her hand to Hedwig to shake as well as the handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

She took the handkerchief and smiled awkwardly as she held it to her nose. She took the redheads hand and curtsied.

""Ich heiße Hedwig, aber nenn du mich Hed. Freut mich, dich kennenzulernen. Und Danke, aber..... es war nichts. Er ist ein Arschloch...er denkt Fremd ist gleich dämlich, und weiblich ist gleich schwach."

She looked around Orie at Buck, grinning.

"Hallo meine Grille. What machst du hier?

Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm

She grinned and rocked back and forth on her heels and then her toes. Her eyes were full of mirth and good humor, her head tilted at a rather adorable angle as she looked over Hedwig.

"Viele Männer denken, dass einer Frau. Besonders hier. Aber klar, Sie sind weder schwach noch dumm. Und er versucht, mich davon zu überzeugen, auf dich zu treffen. Soll ich Sie treffen?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm

He rolled his eyes. He was going to have to be careful. Too hot redheads. They would probably both kick his ass if he rolled his eyes too much.

"Eigentlich waren wir beide bewundern Sie und ich einfach gesagt, ob sie zu verzichten an diesem heißen Form, scharfen Witz und Energie, die die ganze Nacht geht wollten ... thats war zu ihr hinauf. By the way, war, dass Kick bis zum Kinn Hot, Valkreekit. "
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:58 pm

She smirked.

"Und was ich sagte, war, dass ich nicht getroffen haben."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm

She turned to look at him.

"Look, you can tell me it's all platonic all that you want. I call bullshit, because I see the way you look at her. And I don't want to get in the middle of someone else's relationship problems."

She turned to Hedwig with a smile.

"So, that said. I'd love to buy you a drink at some point, maybe get your number. Buuuuut, I'm not going to get in the middle of what is clearly an issue here."

She winked and turned back toward the bar.

"So, I'll let you two sort that one out and go back to my horse piss of a drink."
Back to top Go down
Hed
Methuselah
Hed

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm

She smiled at Buck.

"Danke Schatz!"

Then she stepped around him to follow Orie. Because who is she to argue if he wants to throw her to the humans.

"Komm zuruck! Dieser ist kein problem!"

She stepped in front of her, grinning.

"Entspann dich! Du kannst mir anbaggern! ....und mir ein Getränk spendieren! ... und meine nummer haben! Soll du nicht ihn zuhören! Er betrachtet mich so, aber wird er mich nicht ihn haben."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:28 pm

She beamed a grin, though she couldn't help but wink at Buck over Hedwig's shoulder. It wasn't mean -- she was amused. And having a good time of it.

"Well! In that case! What's your favorite poison and can I possibly beg you to let me buy it for you elsewhere? This place sucks for drinks."

She leaned against the bar and, true to her word, let her eyes travel over Hedwig from head to foot. Not exactly hitting on her, but it was a definite sign of interest.

"I would also like to say that you're a very beautiful woman and that dress looks absolutely amazing on you."

Obviously, the redhead wasn't shy.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 pm

He blinked and watched her go. He followed her, smiling. he spoke quietly, almost to himself as if not to bother the girls.

"Hey, nicht fair. Sie wissen, warum ich das nicht tun. Nicht wie ich will nicht. Wie ich mich erinnere ich bin nicht der einzige, der die Hände ausgeschaltet ist. Sie haben auch nicht. "

And then he backed off, letting the two red heads talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)   One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Plus One Plus One Equals... (Hed, Buck & open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next