Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 am

Victor looked over at Audrina. "File that under it's extremely complicated, and that you've been adopted into a world of people who have very secretive pasts. Life is good, it's also strange at times. "
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Sean Black wrote:
Rachel Summers wrote:

"Yeah it will be okay." with a tight hug of him.

He kept her hugged tightly to him.

"What was all that about?"

"I'm not sure but they are gone." with a nod to him and another hug.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

"I'm not sure but they are gone." with a nod to him and another hug.

He hugged her tightly.

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:50 pm

"Don't let go of me." keeping her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Griselda Johns wrote:

She returned his kiss and hugged him tightly. She spoke to him softly.

"Etrius? He's hoping that, through us, relations between Mages and Tremere will be mended." It's something that all Tremere want. Mages terrified them. She wasn't particularly afraid, but then, she wasn't a very offensive Tremere. She turned her head to kiss him again. "I just wish he had warned me they were coming so I didn't turn all lovestruck puppy around them both." She looked slightly embarrassed about it, actually.

"I'm only one not representative of all." hugging her too him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:07 pm

She hugged him and smiled, kissing him gently.

"But it's not just you. It's you and Tisa and Matieu. And it's not just me, it's me and Orie and Rachel and Sean and Salif and even Abigail."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:04 am

Joseph McKenzie wrote:

He frowned slightly. How to put this without sounding very...well, awkward.

"When Griselda was younger, she ended up running with a very dangerous crowd. Those two were part of that dangerous crowd - they generally have their hearts in the right place, but in many ways, they are monsters, dear. They treat her well, treat those she cares about well, so I can't object to their presence. But I don't have to like it."

"Okay he's oogie, he's not one I wish to be around again." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:13 am

He smiled.

"They're gone now," he said soothingly, running his hands over her back affectionately, helping her to calm down. "And if I had to venture a guess, they won't be back. They're not really friends of anyone here, so I doubt you'll ever see them again. I didn't know they were coming and neither did Griselda. I'm sorry, darling."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:22 pm

She let out a held breath, with a smile and said "I just need to stop shaking."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:46 am

He smiled at her, brushing his hand through her hair.

"Take your time, Pretty Penny. They can be a bit difficult to be around."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 am

He had watched, largely silent as the pair made their entrance and then their exit. What most didn't actually see was the hatred burning in his eyes when he watched them. Greer could see it, but he could explain it to her later. He leaned over and gave Greer a gentle kiss, then rose to his feet. Walking over to where Griselda and Erik stood, he butted in somewhat quietly. "Yeah, yeah, they're assholes, she didn't mean to ignore ya, everything's kosher. Mind if I steal your wife for a dance, man?" He said all that without having heard a word of Griselda and Erik's conversation, he just knew Griselda that well.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 pm

"No go ahead..." kissing griselda and then gently putting her hand in Jim's.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:33 pm

She gave Erik a kiss and a somewhat shy smile, then let herself be led off by Jim, nodding to him when he leaned down to talk to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:40 am

Since Miyu hadn't returned yet, Victor turned again to Audrina, and asked if she'd like to dance. He reasoned there was a very good chance the girl was a better dancer than he was, and made a mental note not to try and embarrass her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 am

He leaned down to talk quietly to Griselda. Then the music started and believe it or not, he was tossing Griselda around, dancing with her in a way he hadn't done in years. Neither of them were strangers to swing dancing and Griselda was small, so he didn't have a problem picking her up, twirling with her and even used his height to his advantage with the dancing.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:23 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Since Miyu hadn't returned yet, Victor turned again to Audrina, and asked if she'd like to dance.  He reasoned there was a very good chance the girl was a better dancer than he was, and made a mental note not to try and embarrass her.

She put her hand into Victor's to be led to the dance floor. What was maybe unexpected is that Audrina didn't have a clue how to dance. And it took her all of ten seconds to look at the dance floor, watch Griselda and Jim for a minute, then turn to Victor with a bit of a red face.

"I can't do that, Papa." She really couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Victor watched McKay and Griselda with a raised eyebrow for a moment and then smiled at Audrina. "Cheer up, I can't either. I don't have two left feet, but I don't have a lot of practice. Follow my lead, and then later tell Miyu I was trying to teach you to dance. She'll roll her eyes, sigh and tell me to stop doing things I know nothing about, and take over from there."

For his part, he assumed the role of the lead, and put a bit of effort into actually having some semblance of grace while trying to show Audrina the right steps
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:15 am

Chase had silently slipped in and had taken a seat near the back. He'd made himself as unobtrusive as possible which, all things considered, wasn't terribly hard for him to do. Quietly, without any fanfare or expectations, he had left his gift for the happy couple with all of the other gifts, neatly wrapped. For a time, he'd stood about the outside of all the circles. He'd watched Griselda and Erik and indeed he'd even smiled a wistful smile, thankful that they were happy.

Some may very well have failed to recognize him, dressed as he was in a nice suit, his shoulder length loose curls tied back into a ponytail and his face cleanly shaved, void of his usual five o'clock shadow. And as he watched Giselda and Jim dance, he smiled softly to himself again. She deserved this, deserved this happiness. That, as the very least, was something he could make peace with.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:16 am

It was on one of the spins around as she was swing dancing with Jim that she noticed the almost-unrecognizable Brujah in the back. She did a literal double-take when she saw him, but finished her dance with Jim before doing anything about what she had seen. She kissed the giant's cheek, then picked up two drinks - one for herself and one for Chase as she made her way to the back and offered him the glass of scotch.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:27 am

He smiled softly as he took the drink, but didn't take a sip, "I wasn't sure I should come, especially when Knox told me that it wasn't you who sent the invitation, but he told me I should. I just wanted to tell you congratulations, and that I'm happy to see you so happy."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:35 am

She took a sip of her drink and gave him a smile.

"Well, then thank you for coming as well as your well-wishes." She meant it. She wasn't being mean or even aloof, she just didn't have a whole lot to say.

Last edited by Griselda Johns on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:42 am

"You're very welcome, Giselda. I wish you and Erik all the best for a wonderful and happy future. But, I should allow you to get back to your guests, I've taken up plenty of your time."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:45 am

She smiled.

"I understand. But could you please do me the favor of extending your well-wishes to my husband as well?" She smiled again. "Just to make it even and all."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:59 am

"I'll see if I can't get his attention for a moment when he's free of some of the other guests." He gave Griselda another soft smile and a nod, "Now please, don't let me keep you from enjoying the rest of your evening."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:01 am

She actually leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you. And I have no doubt you can get his attention - he's more attentive than you might think. Thanks again, Chase. And if I don't see you before you leave, have a safe trip back."

Last edited by Griselda Johns on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next