Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:03 pm

"Do you want something Miyu?" Victor said while Griselda did her thing, which was rather entertaining to watch
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:34 pm

She was having a Toreador moment. Watching the Sheriff as she did her flair thing, she spoke quietly.

"Glass of wine is good for me," she murmured, still watching the lovely Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She shook her head at Orie, picking up her glass of wine and drinking deeply from it.

"Drunk Griselda turns into a teenage girl on prom night."

Then she turned to Victor and Miyu, smiling.

"Hey, you two. You're most welcome -- can I get you anything to drink?"

"That's what I said. Drunk Griselda is fun." She winked, then watched Griselda start mixing Victor's drink with another sip from her own wine glass.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Victor smiled, took his drink and ordered a glass of wine for Miyu.  Griselda was rather stunning to look at and to watch after all.

He wrapped an arm around Miyu's waist while waiting for her drink, and glanced at Oriella. "Is there going to be drunken redheaded shenanigans?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 pm

She flashed a grin at Victor around her wine glass:

"There's a reason I'm telling her to drink more."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:47 pm

"And poor Miyu will be standing here being all Torreador while you do it" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:04 pm

She reached over and slapped his arm.

"Stop that. I will not."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Victor chuckled. "Shall we say hi to the Prince?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Jamie wrote:
The arm across his waist moved to take Guinevere's hand, bringing it to his mouth so that his lips could hover just above her knuckles. He had a twinkle in his eye as he looked at her, speaking quietly.

"Aye, thank ye, Lady Luna. Ye look quite lovely this evenin', I must say." A gentle smile and another eye twinkle, his fingers squeezing her hand just slightly.

"You look royal this evening." with a teasing twinkle in her eyes, "I take all is good with you and yours this evening." inquiring if he had a sitter and was he her's afterwards or was he needing to go home?

Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor chuckled.  "Shall we say hi to the Prince?"

She smirked and glanced toward the Prince.

"Sure. And I won't be going all Toreador. I might just join in shenanigans."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:29 am

Oriella reached over and actually pushed the glass of alcohol into Griselda's hand with a grin.

"Then, Miss Chen, you're going to owe me a dance, too! Because there's never any shenanigans without a little bump-and-grind."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 am

The Sheriff rolled her eyes and took another drink at the insistence of her clanmate.

"Okay, okay..." That's when she nearly choked at Oriella's comment about 'bump-and-grind'. She coughed a bit, then shook her head. "Orie, I hate you," she said mildly.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:32 am

Guinevere wrote:

"You look royal this evening." with a teasing twinkle in her eyes, "I take all is good with you and yours this evening." inquiring if he had a sitter and was he her's afterwards or was he needing to go home?

He grinned at her gentle ribbing. "Everythin' be quite well, aye. I think tonight will be quite fun. It's been a long time since I've been able t' le' my hair down a wee bit." He was definitely hers for as long as she wanted him to be.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 am

Ra'idah wrote:
The Sheriff rolled her eyes and took another drink at the insistence of her clanmate.

"Okay, okay..." That's when she nearly choked at Oriella's comment about 'bump-and-grind'. She coughed a bit, then shook her head. "Orie, I hate you," she said mildly.

She grinned.

"No, you don't. You just wish you were as carefree as I am. Now, drink. So I can get you to loosen up enough for a little clothes-on-bump-and-grind." Not that she would have minded naked bump-and-grind with the pretty Sheriff. Buuuuuut she didn't think that would go over very well in a room full of vampires and with relationships getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Miyu wrote:
Victor Steele wrote:
Victor chuckled.  "Shall we say hi to the Prince?"

She smirked and glanced toward the Prince.

"Sure. And I won't be going all Toreador. I might just join in shenanigans."

Victor's eyes widened a bit at that and he nearly spat his drink out when Orrie replied. "Well...I certainly don't blame you"

See the Ventrue. See the Ventrue maintain composure. See the obviousness of it all.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Jamie wrote:
Guinevere wrote:

He grinned at her gentle ribbing. "Everythin' be quite well, aye. I think tonight will be quite fun. It's been a long time since I've been able t' le' my hair down a wee bit." He was definitely hers for as long as she wanted him to be.

She took his arm, "Then you're mine this evening Your Grace." with a bright but mischevious smile, I think your cousin and her friend are going to put on quite a show; shall we get your drink? And say hi to the guest of honor?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:26 am

Guinevere wrote:

She took his arm, "Then you're mine this evening Your Grace." with a bright but mischevious smile, I think your cousin and her friend are going to put on quite a show; shall we get your drink?  And say hi to the guest of honor?"

His eyes rolled toward the ceiling -- Heavenward. "God, grant me th' serenity t' accept th' things I canna change...." he muttered it under his breath. Anyone who knew the Prince knew that seeing two women together did absolutely nothing for him except make him really wish he were anywhere else. He was very Catholic, was Jamie.

He smiled at Guinevere, tucking her arm through his as he nodded. "Aye. Let's say hullo t' our dear Miss Chen."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:29 am

Victor Steele wrote:

Victor's eyes widened a bit at that and he nearly spat his drink out when Orrie replied.  "Well...I certainly don't blame you"  

See the Ventrue.  See the Ventrue maintain composure. See the obviousness of it all.

Miyu laughed in a good-natured sort of way.

"Come on, Sourpuss. We'll say hi to the Prince so you don't have to continue to imagine two redheads rolling around on the floor in a tangle of limbs."

Miyu very much had issues with homosexuality, much as the Prince did. To her credit, though, watching two people dancing was not the same as watching two people having sex and she knew well the difference. Besides, knowing what she knew, she highly doubted that anyone in the room would be getting down and dirty this night. At least not on the dance floor, she thought, with a glance toward Jamie and Guinevere.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:31 am

Oriella wrote:

She grinned.

"No, you don't. You just wish you were as carefree as I am. Now, drink. So I can get you to loosen up enough for a little clothes-on-bump-and-grind." Not that she would have minded naked bump-and-grind with the pretty Sheriff. Buuuuuut she didn't think that would go over very well in a room full of vampires and with relationships getting in the way.

"Gah," she said, with a slight grimace to Oriella. "I hate it when you're right. I also hate it that my best prospect at the moment seems to be you." But she said it with a slight grin -- showing Oriella that she wasn't being insulting about it and teasing more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:32 am

Ra'idah wrote:

"Gah," she said, with a slight grimace to Oriella. "I hate it when you're right. I also hate it that my best prospect at the moment seems to be you." But she said it with a slight grin -- showing Oriella that she wasn't being insulting about it and teasing more than anything.

She grinned and toyed with her wine glass for a moment, then took another sip from it with a broad smile. She wasn't offended in the least.

"Baby, you don't have the first clue how good of a prospect I actually happen to be."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:23 am

Guinevere signed to Miyu "Good Evening" with a grin at her; while walking to the bar with Jaime.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:12 am

Abigail had gotten the invitation and showed up, though she kept herself to the back. If it seemed that there was help needed with getting drinks or making drinks she was there to do so. She smiled when she saw Jamie, but didn't move to interrupt him seeing as he appeared to be occupied.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:16 am

Miyu wrote:

Miyu laughed in a good-natured sort of way.

"Come on, Sourpuss. We'll say hi to the Prince so you don't have to continue to imagine two redheads rolling around on the floor in a tangle of limbs."

Miyu very much had issues with homosexuality, much as the Prince did. To her credit, though, watching two people dancing was not the same as watching two people having sex and she knew well the difference. Besides, knowing what she knew, she highly doubted that anyone in the room would be getting down and dirty this night. At least not on the dance floor, she thought, with a glance toward Jamie and Guinevere.

"I'm not a sourpuss" he pouted with a smirk "I'm just still getting used to modern ideas of morality. Do you know how long it took me to get used to the idea of skirts that went above the knee? And, have I told you you have a lovely laugh? If being a sourpuss brings it out like that, I'll do it more often."

He walked up to the Prince and Guinevere. "Good evening, thank you both for coming."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:28 am

Oriella wrote:

She grinned and toyed with her wine glass for a moment, then took another sip from it with a broad smile. She wasn't offended in the least.

"Baby, you don't have the first clue how good of a prospect I actually happen to be."

Her brow rose and she took a sip from her own wineglass.

"On the contrary. I'm quite aware of how good of a prospect you are. Remember? I distinctly remember making out with you once."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:31 am

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere signed to Miyu "Good Evening" with a grin at her; while walking to the bar with Jaime.

Miyu returned Guinevere's grin and leaned over to speak to Victor.

"Yes, I know. And thank you for the compliment."

She then turned her attention to Jamie and Guinevere, giving the other woman a slight curtsy.

"Good evening to you -- and yes, thank you both for coming." She was smiling as she leaned against Victor's arm, trying desperately to not hear the conversation happening behind her between Keeper and Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next