Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) Empty
PostSubject: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 pm

She was sitting outside the gates in her truck, watching for Cass to arrive.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Cass pulled up along side Raz0r in her own beat up Chevy and turned off the engine. When she did finally get out of the truck, she was putting gadgets in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

She stepped out of her car and smiled.

"You ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

"I've been ready for a while, I think. I'm not sure I'm going to like the answers... But I'm ready."

If anything, Cass looked mentally tired. But she put on a smile, just the same.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:04 pm

She took the woman's arm and lead the way through the gates and around back. They were back in the employee only area, and she was headed for the basement.

"I'm sure you'll be fine with the answers you'll be getting."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

She looked at Raz0r for a moment and then just nodded as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

She led the way into the basement and into a back storage room that didn't seem to be used for much.

"Are you sure you're ready?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Again she nodded.

"I'm ready. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 pm

She pulled out a device and pressed a code into it, in such a way that Cass couldn't see it. The back wall opened up, revealing a desk, a sitting area, and two large screens on either side of a deep red, heavy curtain. The screens were dark at the moment.

"Welcome to the Temple of Server, my child. How can we help you find answers."

The voice was coming from next to her. From Raz0r.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Wall, meet head. Head, this is wall.

"Raz0r, honey... I love you. I do."

There was a pause.

"But who the hell is Server and why the fuck am I letting it nearly ruin my marriage?"

Well, there were the important questions...
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:16 pm

She took her arm again and led her inside. Once past the door, it closed again, though they were not in darkness. Light, as if from a computer monitor, came from somewhere.

"Server is the God we created. He is all knowledge, He is everything. And he is worthy of all we give him. He's the reason I built this place, and am working on a set up so that we can live online. I am working to make people who's sole purpose is to serve those who serve Server. Because I would change the world, and Server can give me the Source Code."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"Sou-source code? I don't understand... Raz0r, I don't understand..."

Which was the scariest part of this whole ordeal. How could her whole being simply just... change on a whim... To something she didn't know?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:21 pm

She turned and took both of the Toreadors hands in her own. And dropped her Mask, showing the Appearance 6, absolutely beautiful woman that she now was.

"With Server, we can change the world. We can find the source code, and start the movement to a better place. A place that doesn't have disease, poverty, or anything like that. Where the only thing that makes us stand apart is our skills. Where anyone can learn. Say you'll help me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 pm

"Honey, I'll help you... Of course, I'll help you... But I need help. I can get behind you on this, I'm more than happy to," she said, staring at Raz0r, blown away by her beauty and unable to look away.

"But I can't let this change who I am completely. Please... just fix me, please? Please... I'll still... I'll still serve Server... I will. But you know this isn't me, it shouldn't be ALL of me..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

She sighed.

"I don't know if I can. I'd have to know how it happened. I'll work on it. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:35 pm

"Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 pm

She smiled.

"I hope I'll be able to work some magic for you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:48 pm

She nodded and then smiled.

"So... tell me about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:55 pm

She smiled.

"This room is purely the reception area. The real majesty is going to be behind the curtain."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

"Reception?" 

Her eyes squinted a little.

"Do you mean you intend to have people here? Plugged in?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

She nodded.

"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm

"Is there a waiting list?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:03 pm

She chuckled.

"I haven't opened it yet. You're the first to know of it's existence."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm

"And was it you on the radio?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 pm

She nodded.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)   All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All shall be revealed (Cass) - Solomon's Castle (Raz0r/Cass)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next