Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 am

There is a knock at the door, and a familiar looking Westly Snipes is standing there, peering into the peep hole.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

She opened the door with a chuckle.

"You can't fool me. Also, you have a key and a room. Why are you knocking?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 am

He grins, nodding towards the camera "It wasn't you I was trying to fool. It was that...and it worked...." he pauses, looking at her "I think.." He looks at her expectantly "It did work right? I'm still getting the hang of this.."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 am

She grinned.

"Yeah it worked. Congrats."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 am

He smiles, walking into the room and sliding behind her field of vision for a second, bringing up his normal mask with a thought. Once done, he moves into the room proper and plops back down onto the couch "How's it going Raz0r?" he asks, draping his arm over the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:34 pm

She gave him that moment. It was only fair. Then she moved to the couch and curled up with her head in his lap.

"It's going great. But I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm

He smiles down at her "I've missed you too. Been...experiencing stuff lately, but then you already knew about that." he says, grinning faintly
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 pm

She smiled.

"Yes. He's a lovely man."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

If he could flush, he would have been at this point "Yes he is" he replies softly, eyes growing distant for a moment before refocusing on her "And a bit scary. Not him. Just the situation in general"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

She lifted a hand to cup his cheek.

"I know. But I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:39 pm

He smiles down at her "Thanks Raz0r. I appreciate that." he falls into silence for a time "So, what have you been up to recently?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 pm

She chuckled.

"Getting into trouble. As usual."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

He chuckles "Doing what precisely. Trouble for you is generally for more trouble then for the average person we run across" He draws a knee up to his chest, resting a forearm atop it.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:17 pm

She laughed and sat up, turning to face him crosslegged on the couch.

"Yeah, it's a bit of trouble Just getting in over my head. Fixed now."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 pm

He arches an eyebrow "Sounds like there is a story there. Anything I should be aware of, just for consistency amongst nos's sake?" he asks, chuckling softly. In an odd display off affection, Marcus reaches out and gently takes one of Raz0rs hands, squeezing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm

She chuckled.

"Just a change of job. I get myself into trouble with the establishment often. It's not bad enough for me to run away."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:44 pm

He shrugs some, chuckling "Sounds like it would be a fun story to tell, but fair enough. How's porter doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 pm

She smiled.

"Good. Very good. And how's life with Dima?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:15 pm

He releases a slow breath "Interesting. His family hates me....or at least his sister does. Well..I don't know if Hate is a good word. She thinks I'm a sweet, but ultimately selfish little child for wanting to be with Dima. But I'm not. I give him something that he's been looking for, that he really can't get from his wife. He's married by the way. A ghoul for the last thousand or so years..." He bites his lower lip, shrugging some.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm

She nodded.

"Go ahead. Tell me more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A knock at the door (Raz0r/Open) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: