Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) Empty
PostSubject: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Robert had spread an enormous black fur across his floor. It was easily twelve feet long, and looked sort of like an enormous wolf hide. If there was such a thing as giant black wolves of course.  

He lay back on it, and winked at Savanah

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:11 am

She walked in "what the hell...." trying to figure out if it really was a wolf hide or an oddly shaped bear.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:12 am

"What?" he said with a bit of confusion

"Giant ass wolf, some sort of mutant, I killed it when it was terrorizing a village."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:19 am

"How long ago?" she said looking at him on the fur. Staring to slowly unbutton her lace top that was under her blazer.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:20 am

About 80 years ago he thought to himself

"Few years ago, why? Damned thing was a brute, nearly killed me"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:23 am

She took off her top, then started to unbutton her pants, and looking at him as she slid off her pants with her heels. Walking towards him in her bra and matching undies, "So which scars did it give you?" with a far too sexy smile.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:25 am

He obfuscated himself to look just like himself, only without tattoos on his chest and peeled off his shirt.

The scars had come from a grizzly bear when he was a mortal, but she didn't have to know that
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:31 am

She laid down beside him, looking at him as he undressed. A single finger running along the scars "Now these are impressive scars." with a soft chuckle. "Should I finish undressing or do you want to do that? And do you want me on all fours or my back this time?"
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:32 am

"mmm" he said wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in closer

"I hardly know anything about you, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

"And I you, thought we both were liking it that way." with a kiss of him that was quite passionate.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

"Well there is that" he said before returning the kiss, and unfastening her bra

Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:37 am

She moved so the bra was off, freeing her breasts, and she looked at him. "Why do you want to know about me. I was really thinking this was a mutual feel good situation."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:39 am

"Oh it is. Just raised old school, hard to kiss, fondle and fuck and not feel some slight bit of guilt over it you know"

He groped at her breasts, and tugged at her panties as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:41 am

She helped him get her naked, kissing him back and putting her hand on his crotch. "Well I'm of the if it feels good why question it?" as she started to make sure he was just as naked as she was.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:38 pm

He was soon as naked as she was, and let his mouth and hands explore her body

"Mmm there is that..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm

She moaned as his mouth found her breasts, her own hands started to explore him back and nipping his shoulder with a laugh. "Really you know all you need to about me. I'm very very boring." with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:41 pm

"You seem pretty exciting to me" he chuckled "A pity you don't like biting though"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:44 pm

She smiled at him "Most who bite me takes things a bit to far after...." with a soft serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

He gently twisted a nipple "Oh? How so?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:48 pm

That got a happy low growl, "One can say that I've got angry blood." with a soft chuckle. Her hand not twisting but stroking.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

"Ahh... like Arliss' folks?" he said while gently stroking her thigh
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

Her eyes narrowed protectively "Maybe." she said rubbing her temple and with a sigh flopped on the fur. "I should be going." starting to reach for her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:19 am

He nodded and untangled himself from her

"I suppose this hide is a bit obscene then, unless you have a hatred for the dancers?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:16 am

She looked at him "Who doesn't have a hate...." with that she didn't want to say more she was after all still a guest in these parts and they had made it clear no other wolves were welcome but kindred were. She took a deep steadying breath as she was on all fours "You should either fuck me right now or help me leave." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

He moved to take her from behind, and brushed the hair out of her face

"Yeah, well I've got more in common with your type than mine"

And with that he plunged deep inside her and started to ride the presumed wolf hard.

"Necrophilia and bestiality for the win eh?" he grunted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next