Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm

"Sure thing." He couldn't help but smile that she would be there to see him, even if he thought it might be a not so pleasant conversation based on her tone.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

She pulled up, but left the car running. Bella said that she wanted to be dropped off, so that's what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm

She stepped out of the car, slipping her coat off. Her fists clenched as she walked through the door, looking for Robert.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Robert sat at the bar, a drink sat in front of him. He smiled warmly at her when she stepped in, "This looks like it may hurt." There was understanding on his face though and acceptance, he didn't know what the two had discussed but he knew it wasn't going to be pleasant for him. Especially considering the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Dropped off the Malkavian, and back home she headed. Soooo not getting in the middle of that.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

"Stand up and come here." She growled, standing in the middle of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

He stood up and walked towards her, glass in hand.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"You told me you were afraid of blood bonds, Robert... I didn't know that didn't apply to the first pretty blonde you meet in a new city."

And then she was hitting him, faster than human normal. At the first hit, he staggered. At the second, he hit the ground. And she stopped hitting.

((Robert, 8 damage after soak, you are in Torpor))
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 pm

She sunk to her knees beside him, sobbing, "You idiot, you fucking moron. I trusted you. Why would you do that?" She wiped crimson tears from her eyes, slicing open her wrist and bringing the bleeding wound to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Robert stirs, her blood revitalizing him as his body begins to forcibly tale his and her blood to heal the damage he had just received. His eyes fluttered open with a groan of pain. He coughed roughly as hilungs reshaped. "Bella..." His eyes look pained and so very sorry. He moans again, before he can say more, "I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you...." He tried to touch her gently, his love for her stronger than ever before. Silently he begged for her not to pull back, that would hurt so much more than the pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

She allowed him to touch her, guilt the primary emotion in her eyes. Her voice was low and wavering. "You drank twice from her?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 pm

He nodded slowly, his face guilty and sad. His hand brushed her cheek softly, "I'm... sorry. I didn't know what was going on with the demon thing, all I saw was the rejection. I'm so very sorry. I'll do whatever you want to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

"So you drank her blood twice before finding out why?! To maybe check your facts?! Think maybe something was up?!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

He nodded, "I came to you twice asking what was up, and you couldn't tell me..." His face drooped, "I should have tried harder but I can't read minds." He looked so very guilty and saddened.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

"You could have gotten someone else to do it! You could have waited it out - did you wait a week,.even? You'd only been in the city a month."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

He shook his head, "I.... Nobody told me, I had no idea you felt the way you did until you had Ra'idah kiss me... She didnt even tell me what you were going through." He sighed, "Nobody would tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 am

"I couldn't have told you. I shouldn't have even told Ra'i! That was the point." She threw her arms up in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 am

He nodded, "I know. Bella, I don't know what I need to do to make it up to you but whatever you ask of me... It's yours.". His voice was sincere, his eyes guiltridden and sorrowful.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:35 am

"I need you to leave. At least until I figure this demon situation out. I dont hate you, please don't fuck or bond yourself to anyone else while I'm working on it."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 am

"I don't want the other bond anymore... I want it gone." He struggled with himself a moment, "But, I need to say one more thing... There was only one other person I slept with..." He frowned, he hated the truth, but she deserved it, she always deserved it.

He touched her face gently, "I need you to know everything, I don't want to lie.. not to you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 am

"Then get it gone. Ra'i said she can do that." He could feel her head tilt ever so slightly into his touch before she stopped herself, quirking a brow. "Who..?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

"A ghoul, Celeste." He said it plainly, he wasn't going to defend himself unless she gave him the chance. His hand stayed still on her face. "Those two are the only two since you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:55 am

Her eyes widened, lips partig in shock. "Saint? Antoinette's ghoul?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 am

He nodded, "She's Ra'idahs ghoul now. You know her?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle   Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think You Are? (Ra'i and Robert) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next