Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:00 pm

She'd gotten a piano, it had barely fit through the door to the apartment and had been a pain getting up the stairs. But she had eventually managed and said piano now stood pushed up against the far wall of the small apartment.
She'd also texted the twins with a picture of the piano, letting them know they were welcome to come by if they wanted to whenever there was light on there, since she was once again trying to get back to work. Not that she didn't like working at the clinic, but because she could do both. At least it was worth trying to get back to it, because there were some things she needed to do for which she needed her trade.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:25 am

And come by, they did. Always together, the two never traveled alone. Which meant that when they knocked on the door, they were side by side.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:34 am

She wouldn't expect anything else. The blonde opening the door with a bright smile at them.
"Hey! Please come in" she said as she held the door open for them. "It's good to see you again" it really was.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:56 am

They stepped inside with a smile.

"Good to see-"

"-you as well, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:01 pm

She closed the door behind them and walked with them upstairs, holding the door open for them to the apartment again.
"How have you been doing?" the blonde asked with a smile. "Everything alright I hope"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:37 pm

They looked at each other, then frowned.

"Do not tell anyone, but-"

"-Frederico and Rosita have-"

"-been murdered."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:42 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks. A look of disbelief crossing her features.
"What? But..." she was more than a bit surprised to be honest. "What happened? Why hasn't it been reported? If someone's killing Kindred shouldn't people know so they can take precautions?" what the Hell?
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:39 pm

They nodded, but it was Matthew who took up the mantle.

"They were murdered and their ashes sent to the Harpy. It is being kept quiet at this time, as the Sheriff does not want to tip off anyone who might have had something to do with it. She is currently investigating, but until we know if it was an attack on the Toreador, an attack on Estaban personally, or an attack on the domain as a whole, we are to take special precaution. Not go anywhere alone, things of that sort."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:41 pm

"But... if people aren't told how can they keep safe?" she frowned a little, looking concerned. "If it wasn't aimed at the Toreador but at the Domain as a whole then people aren't given a chance to take precautions..." except a select few apparently.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:48 pm

They frowned.

"It's a conundrum, really. I'm sure the Sheriff is doing her best. It's a mess."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:59 pm

She sighed and rubbed her arm.
"Who knows? The Toreador I'm guessing?" because she needed to know who to keep an extra eye on. "The Prince knows though, right?"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm

They shrugged.

"We are guessing that the Sheriff spoke with the Prince. And yes, the Toreador as a whole know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:30 pm

It made sense not to tip off the potential killer, and yet, she couldn't see how it made sense not to warn people. Shouldn't everyone be given a chance to protect themselves?
The blonde looked at them, and it was obvious she was concerned.
"Please be careful..."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

They nodded.

"We will. We promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"Thanks. I don't like the idea of anything happening to you" she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

They smiled.

"We never go anywhere alone. We are always together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:48 am

"Good... because I only just met you" and so weren't ready to lose them just yet.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:18 am

They laughed.

"And this is crazy-"

"-So here's our number-"

"-call us, maybe."

Yes. That just happened.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:21 am

Teddy blinked. Though that might be the player's sleep deprived state dumb'ing down the Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:25 am

Seeing her expression, they started to laugh.

Then they started to sing. They even danced a little.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:54 am

She blinked again and then just kind of broke down into laughter as she put her hand over her mouth in a useless attempt of, well, not breaking down into laughter.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:48 am

They laughed.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:16 am

She needed a few moments to quell the laughter which then turned to giggles before she was able to draw her breath without laughing again.
"Thank you?" she smiled, a soft chuckle escaping her despite her efforts.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm

They laughed.

"You deserved that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm

"You're good at that" she said. "Making me smile" in all honesty, she pictured them good at making people smile in general with their music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop   The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sound of a piano (MacFarlans, open) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next