Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:47 am

Savannah let her lead her, she knew her job while Darius slipped off to do fix what had her so upset.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

She pointed to a brush that was old. Probably older than the other woman, dating back at least a hundred years.

"That one. And the balcony sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Savannah gently picked it up, then hand still in Elizabeth's "Then let's go." with a smile at her. She moved gracefully as ever, then moved the brush to her hand holding Elizabeth's so she could open the balcony door. "I like to sit out here when I'm upset."

Which would explain the pile of cloves in a small bucket and two rather comfortable looking chairs out on the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:02 pm

She smiled and bobbed her head.

"May I have a clove?"

She stepped to the railing, letting go of Savannah's hand to grasp the iron in both of hers, leaning out and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

"Sure wish me to light it for you?" not sure if she had a fire thing too.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:09 pm

She shook her head.

"Only if you want to. I can light it on my own without difficulty."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:10 pm

"I know not all like fire." with a smile at her, handing her the clove and her lighter. It was an older zippo, with a smiling "devil" face on it and she was opening a new pack of cloves to smoke one herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:13 pm

She turned and moved to sit in one of the chairs, lighting the clove and taking a deep breath. But she didn't inhale, letting the smoke rise out of her mouth as she handed the lighter back to Savannah.

"No, not all like fire."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:16 pm

She lit her clove, pocketed her lighter, then stared out "Funny how many share that instinct to not like fire and how many others are drawn to it." as she inhaled the clove like a cigar as well. And the balcony quickly smelled of Easter ham as the clove smell filled the space.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:18 pm

She nodded.

"He'll bring Thalian home, right?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:20 pm

"Did he say he would?" she said softly looking out at the view.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

She nodded again, and drew in a drag from the clove, letting the smoke go.

"Yes. So Thalian will come home to me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:25 pm

"Yes Darius does not say things he does not mean." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:27 pm

She turned and gave the woman a strange look, then looked out over the view again.

"No, he doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:30 pm

"what?" as she saw the look.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm

She sighed.

"He sometimes says things that he wishes were true, but can never be."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:35 pm

"If emotions are what you are speaking of then yes. He has none." she said softly but bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:36 pm

She nodded.

"It is good that we both know this. For we have both given him a love that cannot be returned."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:37 pm

"No he took a love that he knew would never be returned." she said softly "But that was then and this is now."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:39 pm

She turned to the woman and tilted her head.

"Took?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm

"When one is too young to fully understand can one truly give what they do not know. When the other knows, what they are doing to me they take." with a soft laugh.

"It no longer matters does it." with a look at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm

She shook her head.

"No, it doesn't. Do you drink from him?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:03 pm

"I have to." she said with a shrug looking at Elizabeth "I'd rather not age at this point."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:03 pm

She nodded.

"Neither would I. I think we would both be dead if we stopped. How does it effect you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:06 pm

"I'm not sure it does other than add to the devotion and desire to please." with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next