Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

They were teaching her quite different things, from different worlds. It helped a lot that it seemed they were getting a long though as the Caitiff wasn't sure what she would've done if they hadn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:52 am

"Well ok then. Good." She shrugged, like it was settled. "Ok, so I guess I go now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:05 am

Abrupt Gangrel was indeed abrupt.
"You have to go so soon?" Teddy asked.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:33 am

"Nah, business is taken care of here, so... no point in staying?" She asked like it was a question.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

"I just mean, you're both welcome to just hang out if you wanna" she just wanted her to know that the offer was there and that the blonde liked the Gangrel's company.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:21 pm

She shrugged, "Well, you and your sire likely have stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm

She looked to Odessa with a soft smile before looking to Eve again.
"My mentor, not my Sire" she said softly. "You're both my mentors... and you're both like family to me, for which I am very grateful..." the blonde smiled gently. "And I'm lucky, to have you both look after me and train me. Teaching me different aspects I otherwise never would've been able to touch upon"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:51 pm

"Yes, but... she adopted you, so she is your sire." Eve asked confused. "She is sire, I am mentor. Sire beats mentor."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 am

She smiled gently as she listen to the two then spoke up.

"I can not be truly be her sire as she was created by another but lets say she's a little bit of both to me." She winked and gestured as she stood.

"Teddy, it is alright if she wishes to leave, I must run as well . . .It has been a late night and I am sure Jamie is missing me . . ." She gestured as she bowed gently to Eve.

"It has been an honor meeting you Eve, I do hope you have a wonderful night and we get to spend time again soon."
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 pm

"Nice meeting ya too Miss Lady White Dove." Eve awkwardly returned a bow.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

"Mm, well, then I'll go pretend to be a grown up and finish my house chores" the blonde chuckled. Looking to both of them with a warm smile. "Thank you, both of you..." she smiled softly with warmth to her voice that said she truly meant it.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 pm

"Course pup! See ya!" And then there was a bird sitting on the ground and then she flew away.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 am

She silently nodded to Teddy with a smile.

"Your most welcome . . .You have a wonderful night Teddy." She bowed her head as well and headed out the door as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 am

She waved to Eve and then moved to walk Odessa to the door since that was easier than trying to walk a bird to the door.
"You have a good evening too" she smiled as she held the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 am

Nodded her head and headed out into the night disappearing.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3