Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:30 am

Well, she seemed relaxed at least. More relaxed than to begin with either way. Might've been Raz0r, might've been the whiskey, might've been that she was tired or a combination of the three. But she didn't seem on edge if nothing else. Though she was most likely a lot more quiet than the Nosferatu, only occasionally giving a small smile at something happening on the screen before returning to that strangely neutral expression of hers as if constantly in thought.

A half full glass in one hand was rested on her thigh while the other idly brushed through Vinnie's fur there she sat.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:07 am

She was also petting the dog, but she became quieter as the movie went on. Just a presence in the room.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:27 am

The blonde's eyes seemed to have taken on a glassy look as the night progressed, suggesting that while quiet, she was more than a little bit inebriated.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:42 am

At the end of the movie, she turned to the girl.

"Leo, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm

She blinked, reacting a bit slowly due to the alcohol in her system as she turned to face Raz0r, for once meeting her eyes though again, that could probably be contributed said alcohol.
"For what..?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:10 pm

She smiled and put her hand over the ghoul's.

"For at least trying to understand."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:25 am

"Uhm... you're welcome..?" she wasn't entirely sure what it was she was trying to understand, but again, drunk. So her braincells probably weren't being all cooperative.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:49 pm

She chuckled.

"Let's get you to bed, love."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:13 pm

"I'm alright..." really, just drunk. She could somewhat handle drunk. "You don't need to worry" and because of old habit, she added: "I'll work tomorrow, it won't stop me from working" some might get annoyed if their ghoul skipped duties due to something self inflicted like a hang over.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:22 pm

She shook her head.

"Only if you can. Sleep in if you have to."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

"I'll cope" she'd probably be a wreck but nothing rich amounts of caffeine couldn't cure. Or well, not cure, but somewhat dull if nothing else. "I've had a few decades to learn" and it wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last time it happened either.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:25 pm

She nodded.

"I don't doubt it. I always was. But I also slept when I had to."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

"I just need a few hours and I'll be fine" she reassured her. "It's like coping with nightmares, you just got to do it or else they get the better of you"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

She frowned.

"Do you have nightmares?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

"Everyone does at some point" the blonde lifted a hand to rub her forehead. "For the most part I don't dream at all, so it's really nothing..." though the alcohol had her talking more than she normally would've, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:39 pm

She nodded.

"Yeah, everybody does. Long as it doesn't happen every night. You need anything else tonight? I could tell you a bed time story."

She grinned at that, knowing how ridiculous it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:41 pm

"I don't like bedtime stories..." she muttered kind of randomly, running her hand over her face before drawing her breath and looking up again. "I'll be alright" Leo nodded, brushing her muttered comment aside. "You don't need to worry, Ma'am.."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:48 pm

She nodded.

"Okay, well, I think it's well past your bed time. Why don't you go get ready, I'll clean up, and then lock myself out."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:00 pm

There was a moment of silence before she nodded quietly.
"Yes, Ma'am..." and got up, slowly, as it was either that or risk a face plant. Which she really did not need.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:06 am

She watched and waited to see if her help would be needed. But if the ghoul wanted to do this on her own, then she would have that chance.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:27 pm

She managed, staggering a little but managing surprisingly well actually as she simply placed a hand on the wall for support as she moved from the living room to the adjoining bedroom. Though, she didn't bother getting undressed, that was an unimportant detail as she sat down on the edge of the be for a few moments, resting her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:28 pm

She cleaned up, turning everything off and putting the dirty dishes in the washer. Then she moved to the bedroom and looked at the ghoul.

"You sure you're going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:30 pm

"Yeah..." she answered quietly before drawing her breath and pulling herself together a little as she sat upright. "Yes, Ma'am.." hopefully she wouldn't dream.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm

She came forward and brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, then. Good night."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Good thing about being drunk? It dulled her senses enough that she didn't flinch. Still surprised by the gesture, but she didn't flinch, she just nodded.
"I will see you then" the blonde Brit answered. "Good night, Ma'am.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next