Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

She moved to give Vinnie some love.

"Anything else? Nothing is too small."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 pm

The do seemed to like that as he nuzzled lightly into the touch of her hand.

"I don't really know. I can't think of anything" she didn't really know what kind of things to bring up.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"Not surprised. There hasn't been anyone to take care of you, probably since Daddy, so it's going to be tough to adjust."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 pm

"Since daddy?" she frowned slightly, not entirely sure what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

She laughed.

"Dad's always take care of their daughters. Didn't yours?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:22 am

"He did" she nodded, though that was forever ago now. "Uncle raised me from I was sixteen though" but still forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 am

She nodded.

"I'm younger than you. I know that. I've only been in this life about a dozen years. Including my time as a ghoul. But I will try to take care of you, and I'm rich enough for whims."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 am

"You wont have to worry about paying anything on my behalf, I can handle my own finances, I have since I took over my uncle's business back in the twenties" she'd been around for a while. "And I rarely ask for much" she generally never asked her Domitor's for anything if she could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 am

She shrugged.

"Just so long as you remember it's there if you need it. I find out you're in financial trouble and you didn't tell me, I'll be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:57 am

"If I end up in financial trouble it won't be over something I've done" she shook her head, actually quite confident in her business skills if nothing else. "Like I said, this business is new, whether or not it will be worth keeping only time will show. The first year's usually a pretty good indication of whether or not it'll be worth keeping" not all business adventures were, but she had a feeling this one would hold up decently enough.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 pm

She nodded.

"No need to keep a failing business afloat, no. But we'll be hopeful."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 am

"Exactly, so you needn't worry" she'd been around long enough to know how to manage, even when times were bad.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

She laughed.

"You're probably right. Alright, I'll let you get back to whatever it was that you were doing when I showed up. Unless you want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 am

"I don't got much offer less you want a drink and feel like spacing out in front of a movie" her plans had simply been along the lines of getting shitfaced and sleep so, heh.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 am

She chuckled.

"I planned on spending as much time as you wanted with you tonight. Do you want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 am

"I.... I don't know. I'm rather bad company as of late" she apologized, knowing the Nosferatu had to be sick and tired of hearing that over and over again from her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 am

She shrugged.

"Popcorn and a movie it is. Brainless fun. You have popcorn in the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:57 am

"Yeah, the tall cabinet, fifth shelf" she motioned towards the kitchen, a bit hesitant for a moment before moving to crouch down by the liquor cabinet by the couch. "I only got regular drinks...but I got some medical supplies so if you wish I can tap you a glass of blood if that's preferable"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 am

She laughed as she headed into the kitchen to make the popcorn.

"Nah. I can drink the real stuff. No need to pull out the blood for me tonight."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

"Alright" that was preferable anyways, not having to deal with that aspect of things. She rummaged around the cabinet for a few, trying to figure out what she had that might be good enough to serve up and came to settle on a bottle of red that she'd kept stashed away for a good while.

The bottle and a glass was placed on the table.

In the kitchen Raz0r would find that the same kind of attention to detail and organization had been transferred there, so she'd easily find that she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

She quickly made the popcorn, coming back out with a giant bowl of it in a few minutes.

"So, what are our choices?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:29 pm

"Pretty much anything Eastwood, Tarantino or Bruce Campbell. Though the library's kinda big by now, so unless you're looking for romantic comedies or chick flicks there's a chance I might have it" Leo nodded, moving to make room on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:46 am

She settled down with the popcorn.

"I haven't seen Evil Dead in forever."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Evil Dead it was then, at least that was a good movie.

Leo gave her a nod and put the dvd on before sitting back down, Vinnie laying on the couch between them. She did stop and pick up her glass on the way though, still feeling like she needed that drink.

Last edited by Leo Roscoe on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, damn you auto correct)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 am

She didn't try to force anything, but after an hour of yelling at the screen and laughing, she hoped that Leo would be more comfortable with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment   Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet night (open) - Garage Apartment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next