Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

In answer she could feel as he carefully used claws that suddenly appeared, slowly rip her dress off of her. The sounds of the material tearing was loud as his hands moved down and soon her dress was falling off of her loose.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:08 pm

That drew a pleased laugh out of her, and she took his face in her hands and kissed him fast and hard.

"I am glad you walked into my bar tonight."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

His hands now pressed against her skin, strong and slightly rough, down her back and following her curves. The found the rise of her rear and squeezed none to gently. Suddenly she round herself being pushed against the wall roughing(not near any art), pressed by his body and slightly lifted as his mouth returned the hard kiss.

"No more words."

A command. And one he took seriously as he was kissing her again, not letting her speak.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

She wrapped her leg around his hip, hands moving to cup the back of his head as she returned the kiss, pressing against him. Seemed she enjoyed being manhandled. Her mouth opened under his siege, tongue flicking out to dance with his.

She wasn't interested in talking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:22 am

Now he was getting a bit more aggressive to match hers. Whatever clothing still clinging to her waist, underwear of any sort was ripped off and then he lifted her and stumbled to the table, setting her on her back. He needed to get his own pants. Well.. it looked like there wasn't going to be a whole lot of fore play.

He would have to make it up to her in other places.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:44 pm

She sat on the table, and while he removed his pants, she removed her shoes, tossing them back towards the door. Then she slithered off the table to her knees, and pulled him into her mouth. She wanted a bit of foreplay, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm

So it seemed. He was fine with this, with feeling her take him into her mouth. Instead of closing his eyes with the pleasure he grabbed her hair hard and held on as she took him. The other hand reached down to grab at one of her breasts, to pinch the nipple harshly.

It was a thrill like this, and yet he also knew I was dangerous. But then it was dangerous to say no as well.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:33 pm

She growled deep in her throat, taking him deep. Not having to breathe meant that she could hold him there, playing with his tip with her throat. Then she began to move, sucking tightly as she drew out until just his tip was inside her mouth. Then her tongue came into play, swirling around him then sucking him deep with her tongue against the vein. And she watched his face.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

He growled even harder as she took him deep and growled.He was struggling already. he had been with many women, but few with the years of experience and the skills one gained as a vampire. He was used to being the more experienced but here that was untrue. His hands trembled in her hair as he grasped it harder, but not controlling her. his other hand played more with her nipple, making it jump and harden in his fingers.

It was everything he could do to let her do her thing and not take control. She was just that good.

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 pm

She growled again and slipped him out of her mouth. Still, she didn't speak. But her eyes said that she knew he wanted to take control. And would let him.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

He looked down and then the hand in her hair pushed her back onto him, onto his cock. Soon it was joined by the other hand, pushing her deep onto him and holding her there. then he held her head still and started to move his hips fucking her mouth and throat, first slowly and then speeding up..

"Tighter. Mouth tighter."

He continued and when she seemed to be getting into it he stopped and held her just out of reach.

"Do you want my cock?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Her mouth tightened, showing him the strength that she held in check. Her mouth was tighter than a virgin's cunt. She held steady and growled as he fucked her mouth, her tongue slipping along his length. When he pulled from her and held her away, she mewled and pouted. Then she nodded, hands moving up to cup his balls.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

He growled even harder and somewhere in that growl was a moan, hidden. Her mouth was nirvana and her tongue a magic device. He looked down into her eyes as her mouth moved to cup his balls.

"Gentle and I promise not to be gentle later. I promise to use you as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 am

Her tongue lathed across his skin as she pulled first one, then the other into her mouth. Her hands caressed his thighs upwards, questing towards his ass. If he didn't flinch, she inserted a finger to massage his prostate. And she was very, very gentle.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am

He groaned. Okay, she was much more experienced and knew tricks most of the women he has been with. This was not something he was used to but he let her do what she wanted to. He let her mover her head to play with his balls and then moved her head so she had the base of his cock in her mouth. Just the base.

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

She nibbled lightly, sucking at the skin, while her finger continued to massage his prostate. The great thing about them both being kindred? No gross mess.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:15 pm

This was true. He moaned a little, no growl just a moan and that was when he pulled her away from him, from his cock and his prostate. As good as it felt, he wanted to be in control and she was getting to him.

He grabbed her hair and pulled up, lifting her to her feet and then bending her over the table. Firm slaps made her part her thighs, move her legs aside to open up for him. Then he let go of her hair and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her, and then pulled... and he went to his knees and bit the inside of her left thigh.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

She cried out as she was manhandled against the table. She smiled as he slapped her and pulled her arms back. Then she jumped when he bit her thigh, not expecting it at all. She squirmed, wanting him. The lust in her body was obvious to him as she flushed. But she didn't fight him. Just turned her head to watch what she could of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 am

One good surprise deserved another. He tugged her arms tight behind her as he ran his tongue up her inner thigh until it got to that strip of skin that ran from her pussy to her asshole. His tongue ran from one extreme to the other and then his mouth pushed hand as his tongue and mouth sucked at her sex. His nose pressed against her hard, but the was okay because a few moments of this and then his tongue pressed at the entrance of her asshole.

oh yes, it was going to be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 pm

She struggled to push back onto his mouth, wanting all of his attention. And as his tongue touched her ass, she groaned, eyes closing. She relaxed the muscles to give him as easy a pathway as she could.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Interesting, what she enjoyed. She relaxed and he pressed his tongue hard against her, going in a little and then his mouth was moving again. He pulled on her arms hard again as his mouth covered one lip, sucking on it, his teeth finding the tender skin and then his tongue filling her pussy again.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 pm

She wiggled into his mouth, gasping as his teeth bit into her lips. She strained against his hold, but didn't break it.

"Please, take me."

She sounded breathless, having taken in just enough air to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 am

He did like the way she wiggled for him, begging for him. He let his mouth slide to her asshiole again and pushed.. just to remind her he had control.. and then stood behind her. He rubbed his hard cock against her and then slowly pushed it against her pussy entrance...

"The magic word?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am

She growled softly.

"Si vous plait."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 am

He moved up slapping her ass hard, enough to sting and started to rub his cock back at forth where his tongue had just been.

"Actually it is me coge, or fuck me now bastard, but I will take that."

And with that he pushed her hard against the table as his cock entered her, filling her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next