Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:22 pm

She arched into him, pushing against his lips, wanting more. She then growled into his kiss, her cunt gripping his fingers tight. She was very appreciative of his efforts, and she drank in his lust with abandon.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 am

She wanted more and he was more than happy to give it to her. She growled and he growled back, the fingers inside her lifting little, filling her even more, pushing deep inside her. Soon they were moving more and more into her thrusting slowly.

the other hand pinched at the tied nipples, seeing if she could feel more, was more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm

She was writhing against his, holding his fingers tightly as they moved within her.  She apparently loved how he was treating her, and moaned loudly.  She was incredibly sensitive, though the blood flow that would normally help make things more so wasn't functioning in her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

This was a good start. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her onto her knees. It was quite a look, arms tied behind her back, on her knees, her head pulled up as he pulled her hair. He press his balls to her forehead nad drew the down her face, letting them linger in front of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Her tongue came out to bathe his balls, sucking them lightly into her mouth to give them the attention he seemed to want.  And this included light nibblings along the scrotum.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 pm

He groaned in pleasure and pulled her away from them, after he had enjoyed her technique. Now he slowly thrust his cock into her mouth, still holding her hair tight, pulling jsut enough so he had control.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

She growled around him, sucking hard on his cock.  He may be in control of how deep he went, but unless he was going to fuck her mouth, she was going to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 pm

He let her tease him for a little while, let her think she had control. But the first time she smiled or sneered or smirked, he would grab her hair and fuck her mouth hard. Show her he was in control at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 pm

She tightened her mouth around him, and let him fuck her.  Her eyes told him that she could take back control whenever she wanted it, but for now, she was submitting to him.  Willingly putting her body in his hands.  And she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

He knew. He knew she was stronger and more powerful than him. But every one of her reactions, every one of her hints had told him, take control. And so he did. For one moment she had the chance to enjoy at least a semblance of being taken. And he was doing his best to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Very lightly, to see if he would enjoy it, she touched her teeth to the cock in her mouth.  Scraping lightly only, watching him for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:21 pm

His reaction was to growl and pull her head back. The he was there, kissing her, biting her tongue, growling in a way that showed more than a little aggression.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 am

She mewled into the kiss, submitting entirely.  She obviously loved the aggression as she pushed into him, wanting more.  Wanting to touch him.  But unable to because she wasn't going to break her arms free.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 am

When the kiss was done, he pushed her back down and moved in back of her, slapping at her back and butt, pushing her head to the ground and then grabbing her bound arms. He pulled to get her in position, headon the ground and ass up and took her again, using her arms to pull as he took her hard, his body slapping against her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 am

She gasped and growled, head falling forward as she rippled around him, orgasm taking her at his rough treatment.

"Mon Dieu."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 pm

He growled and laughed at her words.

"Too much for you? Begging for mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 pm

She growled and looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck no."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 pm

He pushed in hard, filling her and pulling her hair hard.

"Fuck no, sir."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 am

She growled, eyes flashing before closing in pleasure.

"Apologies, sir."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm

He chuckled and bent over to scrape teeth against her neck, normal teeth, nothing unusual. His hips worked against hers, His hands clutched her hard and pulled her hair even more. Now his body was showing signs. He shivered a bit as he thrust.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 am

She growled, pushing back into him as he pulled her hair. She was incredibly happy with this, her legs beginning to tremble, threatening to buckle under her and drop her to the ground. It was him holding her up, not so much her holding herself up any longer.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Somehow the act of her loosing herself, her legs giving out made his tremble even harder, as if she had become prey who was giving up and completely his. He was flushed and his thrusts grew harder, a little more savage. He was holding her tight against him, only his hips moving away before they met hers again, each time with a notable slap of body against body.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 pm

She moaned and began to shake more, her orgasm obviously overtaking her. She jerked against his hold as she lost the use of her legs, knees finally buckling.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 am

He tried to continue though it was becoming more difficult. He shivered and then finally he gave in. Damn it but the woman below him was fine... for a white woman.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 pm

She moaned under him, hanging there as he spent inside her.

"Mon Dios."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next