Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:07 pm

He seemed to enjoy this position even better. There was something primal in it, the way he used her shoulder to pull her back against him, his hips thrusting hard into hers. Enough to bruise her, enough to hurt. But plenty of pleasure as well. The growl from his throat became more animalistic as well, his own pleasure mounting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:11 pm

She heard and felt his pleasure, and it fed her own. She began to thrust back onto him, her own growls becoming guttural and fierce. She wanted his pleasure, more than she had wanted anything else if a very long time. And she was willing to do whatever it took.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:15 pm

He took and she gave. It was a good combination, in fact, for the two of them. She felt him shuddering behind her, then a series of short, rapid thrusts. Then she heard a low, guttural growl from his throat. And she knew that she had pleased him well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:17 pm

She sighed with pleasure as she felt him finish, and bit her lip.

"Thank you, Master."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:18 pm

He smiled, his hand stroking her hair and down her back -- like one would pet a cat.

"You are most welcome, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:19 pm

She purred softly and arched under his hand.

"And I please you?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:23 pm

He smiled, petting her more.

"You please me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:24 pm

She relaxed completely.

"Then I am most happy."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:33 pm

He smiled.

"Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

She nodded.

"Yes. Your pleasure is mine."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm

He smiled.

"Such a good girl, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

She turned to look up at him.

"Would you like me to clean you?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:42 pm

He nodded.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

She crawled around in a circle, her lips finding him. She hummed happily as she licked and sucked her juices from him, a slight pout when she noticed that there was no blood for her to consume, but it didn't last long at all.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

He groaned as she felt him take him into her mouth. His eyes drifted closed and his fingers in her hair, helping to guide her head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Her mouth was very good, and it took her only a moment or two to adjust to his girth. Her teeth even came into play, scraping up his length, followed by the tongue salving the red marks on the way down. She could take him deep, though not for long, and did so, wanting him to be spotless when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Except that he didn't let her finish. Well, finish cleaning him, anyway. His hand tangled in her hair and as she used her lips and tongue and teeth to clean him, he pulled her against him. Without warning. Pulled her fully against him, forcing himself down her throat. And for a moment, his hand came up and pinched her nose shut.

Because he was a dick like that. Though he did seem to be having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm

She choked, throat convulsing around him. But she didn't panic. She trusted him completely. So while he forced her to take all of him, she swallowed and did what she could to please him even more.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm

He let go of her nose after a few seconds, a soft groan coming from his lips. Then he smiled.

"You want blood, don't you?" he asked softly, his voice low and sultry.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm

She looked up at him with pleading eyes, her mouth still working at his cock. And she nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:33 pm

He smiled down at her.

"Then show me that you're worth it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:37 pm

She groaned and her mouth began to work harder, pulling him in, as her hands came up to join. He was large enough, that she could wrap her tiny hand around him and still have plenty of room for her mouth to move. Her other hand grasped his hip, massaging roughly, showing her willlingness.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:39 pm

He growled his pleasure, wanting to see what she could do. And he was impressed -- she had a very talented mouth. With another loud growl, he thrust himself into her throat again -- and this time, she felt the blood sliding down her throat. It wasn't even a choice -- he had thrust himself deep in her throat again. She didn't even need to swallow.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:59 pm

She moaned with pleasure, her eyes shutting as she worked her throat. Not to swallow, but to continue to give him pleasure.

This really was her favorite way to feed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:06 pm

He made sure that she ended up with a full pint of his blood in her. Then he slowly pulled away from her, sliding out of her mouth. His hand, though, continued to stroke her hair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next