Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

She arched into him, wrapping her legs around his waist and shifting her hips to get the proper angle. He was very large, and she moaned as he slowly moved within her. She wasn't used to him, and with the ghoul healing abilities she likely never would truly be. But the look on her face was pure bliss.

"Yes. Better. More."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 am

And because she asked so nicely, seemed to be doing so very well -- he started to move. To truly take her. Speeding up a bit, though he didn't ease up on her at all. This wasn't an act of love -- he didn't whisper sweet nothings to her. But he did watch her face, her eyes -- this was a dance and he was a very skilled partner. He wanted to make sure she danced with him, along that edge of pleasure and pain and he wanted to keep her there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 am

She was right on the edge, and for a moment, her eyes cleared. Completely clear for the first time in their acquaintance. Then they fogged over again with pain and pleasure, and she moved with him, moaning out her response. She winced every time he reached her end, and whimpered when he pulled away. Her nails dug into his back, clenching and releasing, moving along his skin to other parts. Holding him to her. She was skilled at this dance, and it seemed that all of her was there with him. Moving as one.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 pm

She held him -- inside of her and outside, pulling her to him. He did like her sounds, letting her noises mingle with his own growls of pleasure. His mouth curved into a smile when he saw her eyes clear, the she was lost again. Lost in his arms, in the feel of him as he took her. He seemed to enjoy that, seemed to enjoy the way she just gave herself over to him in her pleasure. He rewarded her for it, his hands moving to her breasts to gently toy with her nipples, adding to the pleasure so that at points, it just overpowered the pain.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Every time his fingers brushed across her nipples, she gasped, eyelids fluttering. The pleasure over powered the pain, and she moaned, bruising her hips against his of her own volition. She responded well to his growls of pleasure, beginning to growl herself. She tried to keep her eyes on his as her nails scratched up his back, and succeeded fairly well.

"More."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Well, that was descriptive. He continued to take her, letting her bruise her hips against him if she wanted to.

"More what?" he asked, nipping lightly at her chin as he continued to take her, his back arching into the bite of her nails.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm

She whimpered softly.

"Touch."

Her voice was hoarse and breathy.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:42 am

His hands, gentle against the flesh of her breats, moved to caress more of her. The flat planes of her stomach, down between her legs to flutter against that sensitive bundle of nerves there. He watched her face to see her reaction...

"This better?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:30 pm

She cried out, pushing into him.

"Yes."

She jerked beneath him, loving the feeling of him inside her and his finger against her button.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:01 pm

He rose a little, just to get a better angle. He rose above her, his hips thrusting into her -- matching her for both heat and the bruising way he took her. His fingers, in stark contrast, were gentle. And rising above her, he smiled at her, his free hand cupping her breast as he continued to take her. Watching her, he seemed to nod, to be satisfied with what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Her eyes were barely open, and she was lost in the pleasure he was giving her, bucking and twitching beneath him.

"Darius, oh Darius. Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 am

He did something strange, then. His hand came up, the hand from her breast. And gripped her throat. It was enough to hurt, not quite enough to block her airway. His face, coming over her, darkened. He continued to take her, but now it was harder, more savage. More painful than pleasurable, his eyes creeping with black, the darkness that lived within him.

"What did you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Fear crept into her eyes as his hand gripped her throat. She gasped for air, and when she found that she could, she began to whimper.

"Please. Forgive. Master, I am sorry. Please."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 am

His fingers left her throat, but only to caress the flesh just beneath it. He looked down at her, then brushed a kiss over her lips.

"Do not forget again."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 am

She nodded gratefully, returning his kiss.

"Never."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

He seemed to take a moment, then he was moving again. Not pounding her, not hard and fast like he knew she wanted. He was easing her back into it, moving slowly as he took her gently. He looked into her eyes, watching her.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:08 pm

She moaned softly and kept his gaze, moving under him. She bit her lip, wanting more, but letting him go at his own pace. He was Master. Not her. No matter if he liked that sometimes she showed bite.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:27 am

He did like it when she showed bite. But he also liked it when she took whatever he gave her. Which is one of the reasons he moved so slowly now. He took her, but at his own pace, in his own way. Which meant slow and hard right now, his body moving over hers at a maddeningly slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:47 pm

She whimpered softly, moving with him, showing her willingness. Her fingers moved to tangle in his hair, simply holding him. Then she leaned up to kiss whatever parts of him he would let her have access to.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:45 am

She could easily reach his neck and shoulders and he let her. Because she seemed to be trying to make up for the earlier slip, he starting to grind his hips hard against hers whenever their hips met. Just a moment of painful grinding, then he was using that slow, soft pace again to take her. He groaned; a look of pleasure once again on his face while he took her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:59 am

She continued to kiss, groaning every time he ground painfully into her. She really did want to make up for her slip. It was wrong, and she was so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:23 pm

He didn't seem to have any hard feelings about it. In fact, after a few moments of punishment, he was back to taking her. Roughly, like he had been before. He arched his back, pressing them against her nails -- funny how he could be so dominant and still enjoy pain so much -- while he took her. He pressed into her, his hips grinding against hers... and then his mouth was at her throat again, biting painfully, growling to show her that he was enjoying himself. And her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

She dug her nails in, as he seemed to want, and then his teeth met her neck, and she came undone. She clenched around him, arching into a high curve and getting stuck there for a moment before the uncontrollable twitching began as she screamed her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:48 pm

It made him smile. Being Kindred, he could outlast any number of humans. And he wasn't done with her. As she twitched and groaned, clenching around him, he moved. Quick as lightning, he pulled away from her, pulled out of her. And with a rough motion of his hands -- Gods, but he was strong -- he flipped her over, onto her stomach. Then he was inside of her again, one hand coming up to grip her shoulder so that he could pull her back to meet him as his thrusts continued.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:05 pm

She gasped as she was turned, but she was pliant under his hands. She mewled softly until he was in her again, and she cried out again. She adjusted under him, wanting him deep inside.

"Sì, più."

Her fists clenched in the bed coverings, her forehead pressing into the mattress as he pounded into her, and she was filled with pleasure as this treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me now? (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next