Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 pm

He chuckled softly as he worked his fist inside of her. He wasn't gentle about it, it just took some effort.

"It's difficult to take you dry when you're usually so wet for me before I even touch you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 pm

She smirked at his words, as she relished the feeling of his hand in her ass, glancing back at him, "Not always..." with a secret smile and a slow hip roll with a low growl eyes half closed as she relished in the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 pm

His hand sliding fully inside of her, his hips now taking her once again with his fist now fully in her ass. 

"And when are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:33 pm

"When I hear you or smell another on you." she says through broken breaths but right now it doesn't matter does it as he was hurting her oh so good.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 pm

He laughed softly at that, though his hips moved hard against hers.

"It just makes you want to teach me a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

"or remind you I'm here..." with a low feral chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

His fist moved inside of her, hard suddenly.

"You think I forget?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 pm

She arched and howled out has he fisted her harder "yes." she panted to him as her body tightened around all of him that was penetrating and trying to fuck her silly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Which meant that he thrust even harder inside of her. He was more than happy to give it to her rough, to hurt her while he did it. He was not a stranger to pain, to giving it. Especially erotic pain for Savannah.

"I never forget you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 pm

"It feels like it at times, but we've made up and i am trying to be better about it." after another growl/howl from him hurting her oh so good.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 pm

He chuckled softly, then leaned close to brush a kiss over her throat while his hands and his cock both hurt her.

"You should trust me more."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:04 pm

"You've never been so distant and secretive before... It makes a girl worry." with a shiver as he kept taking and hurting her, she was taking his pain and he could feel her body starting to just vibrate around him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:05 pm

He growled, his kiss against her shoulder turning into a gentle bite. 

"That's why there should be trust, Savannah..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"I trust you Darius, just" with a growl at the bite "need to be reminded that you trust me too at times." as she growled steadily as he took her hard and hurt her so good.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:13 pm

He smiled as she growled and pressed back against him. He continued to take her and hurt her in that way he knew she liked so well.

"I trust you more than I trust anyone, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:39 pm

"Which is why your silence seemed odd and you were telling Elizabeth more." with pout back at him and then a feral growl as he hurt her so good, her body jerked in pleasure and well she'd answer anything he'd ask her right now even if she didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 pm

He chuckled softly and continued to take her.

"I told Elizabeth just as much as she needed to know."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:09 pm

"Which is more then me." with a smile at him as she tightened and kept riding it out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:23 pm

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I told you exactly as much as you needed to know as well."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:24 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him then took in a sharp breath as he reminded her again who was really in charge but in a way she loved when he did.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 pm

He moved inside of her strongly again, this time flexing his fist so that he could fill her a bit more while he fucked her.

"Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:40 pm

She growled lowly at the flex, but she was almost bent in two as he was taking her, and she panted back "yes and you know that."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 pm

His fist moved inside of her again.

"And you like that I know it."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am

"No other way." with a whimper growl as he felt her starting to spasm tightly and erratically around his hand and cock. 

Her throat she bare to him reflectively as she felt her whole body give into his taking of her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 am

He took her throat with his teeth, growling softly as his hand and his cock started to thrust harder, painfully, into her again. 

"Mine," he said through his mouth full of her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next