Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

He got his growl/cry out as he hit the "right place" and she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 am

He smiled at her in the mirror. He reached under her, taking her nipples in his fingers and rolling them, tugging them sharply as he continued to take her and take her hard.

Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 am

The nipple play got cries out loud as well, the sharp pulls and twists while her hips kept meeting his as she watched him taking her in the mirror with a cat that swallowed a canary smile on her face as she cried out with him hitting the spot and tugging her nipples again.

"So your bitch." she growled out as he felt her tighten on him, almost painfully so, but her hips were still moving and she was still growling too.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 am

Oh, he liked it when she hurt him as well. He liked it very much, his hands and mouth rewarding her not only with sounds, but with harder tugging against her nipples. His mouth was busy, trailing sharp bites along her shoulder as he continued to take her.

"Damn right, you are."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:06 pm

That got a hip rock, a tightening and oh she was trying ot get that virginal tight around him so it was going to be a bit uncomfortable and yet not enough to make him stop.

She was grinning and growling moving still on him, looking at him in the mirror with a look of pure joy, "Maybe me sing love.' which was full permission to hurt her to his (and her) own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 am

He continued to move. Continued to thrust inside of her in that same hard, painful way that they both loved. Without warning, since she wanted to be singing, he pulled away from her. And without waiting a beat, bent her slightly at the waist so he could slide inside of her ass. No patient stretching, nothing gentle about it. One minute he wasn't there and the next he was, still using that same hard, powerful rhythm. Just now in a different place.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh that got her screaming out, he wasn't gentle, it hurt, it tore and stretched but it did still feel so damn good. He got to hear her scream, it was his name as he took her ass and she braced herself so he could take her hard and harder still.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:06 am

And he did. He continued to take her hard, a feral grin spreading across his lips. With one hand, he reached back to ull her hair again, bringing her head up so that he could speak into her ear.

"There's my bitch."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

She howled out again as he pulled her head up, she was trembling and screaming out again while he took her and she was letting the cries ring out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:12 am

He was grinning at her in the mirror. He didn't let up on her, though. He would have his rewards -- her cries, her screams. And her pleasure. But he grinned at her, then bit her throat gently.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:45 pm

She was still shaking under him, her hips being slammed into the sink as he took her, and when he spoke she stayed arched but cried out with his cock slamming into her. Her eyes staying with his till he bit her then she screamed out again as he felt her body clenching on him, painfully so as they fucked and he used his bitch as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:16 am

He smiled again at her, though he didn't stop the hard way that he was taking her. He was so very forceful at the moment, so dark and mean. And he whispered soft words to her.

"Does my bitch deserve a treat?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 am

"Yes" she growled back to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

She growled and he continued to take her... then she felt something that she rarely, rarely felt. The pierce of his fangs in her flesh as he bit her, truly bit her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:07 pm

She melted into the bite, as his fangs sunk into her flesh, and he drove her to a new level of pleasure the drunken delight of the KISS, that never happened or so rarely did that when it did happen it was like the first time again and her knees gave out. With a cry out that was a musically yet haunted cry/howl out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 am

He held her upright with a grip at her waist. Though his hips didn't slow their taking of her, but at least he helped her to stay upright while the Kiss took her as well.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 am

She was lost in him, his fucking of her, the KISS, his touch and delirious with pleasure.   He really could take her to where no one else ever could. 

She knew she was his and had been almost since "hello" which sounded cliche but if he was a light she was a moth drawn to him. 

But right now there was no thought, no inhibitions, and nothing other than pure nirvana.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Slowly, reluctantly, he drew the fangs from her throat. Only  little taste of her blood against her tongue and then he was smiling, licking the little wound closed.

"My good little bitch."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

She replied something fully incomprehensible as she tightened on him again, and arched against him which was easier as he held her waist and she attempted to nuzzle back in a true affirmation of his words.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Grinning, his hips started to slow a little. Not stop, but slow, taking her with long, even strokes that forced him deep inside of her, even here. 

"Good bitch. Pretty bitch."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:16 pm

She turned to kiss him if he'd let her, a low purr in her chest as he praised her and kept letting her feel him fully while he took her.  

So tight on him, not letting up as her stamina helped and his bite - sent her to over drive she was going to be walking crooked tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:13 am

He was more than happy to let him kiss her. He returned the kiss, even, his body slowing in its movement so that he could gently take her now. 

"Sweet little bitch. Do you like it when I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 am

She panted "yes" as he asked her, a steadily growing whimper from him taking her so slowly, and yet her body wanted more and she gently kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 am

He pulled away from her, pulling out of her ass only to slide roughly back inside of her. Though for her ass, his fingers moved to press inside of her, nearly sinking his entire fist into her now that she was nice and stretched for him. 

"What's your favorite way for me to hurt you, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 am

She whined as he forced his fist into her ass, then trying to think she whispered "You taking my pussy dry and then my ass too." she said as she grinded back on his fist in her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next