Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 am

The kaleidoscope explosion his bite and words ricked through her body was painful yet explosive as she screeched out his name and her whole body clenched and released as she rode out the intense ride.  

But a faint low growl purr vibrated out from her.  Nothing spoken like I love you or the like but he knew as she did - she was his.   
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 am

He didn't need love.  He didn't need anything, really, other than those cries from her. Those sounds that told him that she was lost in the moment, lost to everything but him. She was his and she knew it, she gave in to it. And she let it bring her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 am

She was lost to everything but him, he was all that she could smell, feel, hear, and feel at this moment.  There was nothing but him as she cried out as he hurt her in such a good way.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 am

And he was pleased with her suffering. So pleased, in fact, that he let himself go and she felt the orgasm that raced through him as well, letting her feel that he was, in fact, very pleased with her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 am

Damn he pushed her to where she was basically blacked out from the pleasure as he came as well.  Yes he'd spoiled her rotten this eve and she was loving every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Carefully, he removed his hand from her as he continued to shiver and tremble in his own pleasure. And without warning, even though his hands were now free, he gripped her hips and started to pound into her again, a low growl in his throat. He's a vampire, there's zero refactory period.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 am

She howled out as he started to pound into her again, part of her body feeling empty and used, but as he started to take her again, she arched to him and growled out ferally.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:06 pm

He growled and grunted as his hips slammed into hers. Over and over again, until he pulled away from her, just pulled away with one hand curling in her hair. He jerked, turning her and forcing her down instead of bent over the counter. 

"Suck it," he growled, his eyes dark with both pleasure and he darkness that always lurked within him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 pm

She opened her mouth, going to take him fully into her mouth, and licked his cock. 

There was no pause just an instant response to his order as long as he had her hair.  She licked his cock, her tongue teasing his head, the ridge and then fluttered over his slit.  

So far she'd not sucked it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:55 am

He growled, a warning sort of sound, deep in his throat. He used her hair as leverage, to guide her head over him and force himself deep into her throat. And there, he held her. Her nose pressed to his belly, his hand in her hair and he spoke again, not moving her. He would choke her if he needed to.

"I said suck it," he growled softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:35 pm

She shivered as he dominated her, she sucked his cock, while he was deeply buried in her mouth and throat, a growl back as he was in her throat as she started to suck harder, teeth barely scrapping his cock while she did so.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:07 am

And she felt it, then. The warm rush of his blood leaving him through his cock and down her throat. She had her reward.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 am

She drank down her reward, she licked his cock clean when he was done and licked her lips.   Nuzzling into his groin, as she rode out the rush of  his blood in her system and then she started to lick his cock again, as if there was just a drop or two more if she really tried.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 am

He smiled at her, the way she drank him down. The hand in her hair turned gentle, petting her like one might pet a cat.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:33 am

She licked him clean, then nuzzled his hand, as she then moved to suck his balls, as she was very much domesticated at the moment, just wishing to please him and he knew it. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:34 am

He was letting her nuzzle against him, cleaning him. Licking him clean of every drop of her, of every drop of the two of them. He even moaned for her, to show her that he did appreciate her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 am

Once she  knew he was clean she started to lick, nibble nad kiss up his body, along the muscle path from his groin to his hip, then up to his belly button, and then to a nipple.  She bit that as if she was going to bite it off, but didn't. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

He groaned a bit louder as she started to kiss her way up his body. He growled, almost a warning sound as she bit him... but he didn't stop her. And in fact, seemed to be encouraging her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 am

She bit the other nipple harder, her sharp teeth would of broken anyone elses skin but his as she growled back to his growls, and he could feel her rear wagging even if there was no movement or tail to see at this moment. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 am

He grinned as he groaned again, arching into her bite. And even reaching around to slap her ass playfully, not to hurt. To make her wiggle more.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 am

She nipped the tip of his hard nipple, but wiggled her rear move as she literally chewed his nipple in her mouth, giving him the pain she knew he liked.  
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:59 am

And he did giver her appreciation for it. Not only did he growl for her, but as she bit him, one of his hands found her breasts so he could roll and tug her nipples in return -- just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:01 am

She growled louder as he played with her nipple right back and with that she actually drew one drop of blood from him with her next bite, then she froze afraid she went to far. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 am

He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he chuckled. And, because he could, he reached down between her legs and slapped her sex. It wasn't gentle, by any means. But it wasn't a punishment, either. 
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 am

She happily kept biting, licking and sucking with a bark as he slapped her wet sex, and she kept going moving to the other nipple now.  She was fighting the race for the sun and she knew it but she wanted to show her appreciation appropriately before he left for day sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next